SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > Special Forces

Old 28 June 2008, 18:34
True Origin Not Known

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
It's pretty clear this guy isn't Mike Burns, although he bears some resemblance. What's funny is that he's more or less assumed Burns' persona, as far as age and baseball position, and concocting crazy journal entries on that website. I decided to read through one of them, from May 24. Here it is in its entirety. It's pretty pathetic . . .
I think you have nailed it right at this point. If anyone is working on a psych PhD, I see a whole dissertation in this one fuckstick. I would say unbelievable, but THEY keep proving me wrong . . .

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 29 June 2008, 02:58
Conquer Life.

From his page: " I am ACTUALLY looking for a relationship and not just a one-nighter."

......FAG!!!!

"When your ruck gets too heavy, someone on this site will always help you carry it." - Chimo
Old 29 June 2008, 03:28
Whatever Sucks the Most

I wonder why this guy decided to pretend to be "Special Forces" instead of a "SEAL?"

Everyone knows that SEALs are much cooler.

:)
Old 30 June 2008, 21:28
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raider View Post
I think you have nailed it right at this point. If anyone is working on a psych PhD, I see a whole dissertation in this one fuckstick. I would say unbelievable, but THEY keep proving me wrong . . .
I sent him an IM, the message he sent me back is classic. He had mentioned that he returned from the Pittsburgh series (which, btw, he pitched in ) to the destruction of a tornado in his hometown.

In his message, he NOW states that he had to "retire" from baseball since his return because his mom died in an F5 tornado, and that Bob Feller was his grandfather and...well...just read the message. :D

Quote:
You really have no clue, and what does it matter to you in the first place? You need to look at the inactive roster first of all, and though I had to retire since my mom ended up dieing from the injuries from the F5 Parkerburg tornado!! BTW all my tickets have been given away, and I am not Mike Burns?? but you can surely email him, if you can find his address or even call the main club in Chicago and ask if someone with the nick name TJ, first name Thomas just retired! If you are that concerned be my guest to find out for yourself, you didn't even know my name so how would you even know if I played or not?????

And to adress your issue, this is my first year in Triple-A or was is the correct term to use. I played semi-pro here in Iowa, and got scouted and played "A" ball for 4 years before this year! and why didn't I get rusty??? I played in High School, 1 year of college before I joined the military, and my grandfather is a man known as Robert (Bob) Feller!! Ever heard of him, nothing like learning from a hall-of-fame pitcher, lucky he is my grandfather!!

and finally, you can doubt my Baseball career, I have hear this all before, as for my Military career, has it gotten like Vietnam when people a rude and insulting to the people who put their life on the line????? I admit it is an ILLEGAL war, but I have a bullet hole still on my leg, as proof I was there!! Sorry to disapoint you
The BIG LIE always brings out a BIG DEFENSE, that much is true.

Last edited by Spinner; 30 June 2008 at 21:34.
Old 1 July 2008, 02:21
Whatever Sucks the Most

If the war is so "illegal," how come the legislative branch just sent a budget up to President Bush yesterday to fund it?

This guy lives in a fantasy world. He needs medication and psychiatric treatment.
Old 1 July 2008, 06:32
Clan Stibhard (Stuart)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician View Post
If the war is so "illegal," how come the legislative branch just sent a budget up to President Bush yesterday to fund it?

This guy lives in a fantasy world. He needs medication and psychiatric treatment.
I vote for Electric shock treatments... My car's alternator turns out some heavy Amps :D
Old 1 July 2008, 06:46
The Sagacious One

Go get him Spinner!

Do we still not have a first and last on this guy?
Old 1 July 2008, 20:51

I sent him another message, and also posted it up in my journals for all the world to see. He has since sent me a response, which means I now have to make another journal entry. Oh, well...

He also took down his two journal entries in which he claimed to have been called up to pitch for the Cubs. I covered that in my message to him, which follows:

Quote:
I see that you've deleted your two journal posts from May 24 and May 30. That's a start, but what you really need to do is create another journal entry admitting to all of your lies and deceptions.

You won't do that, of course, because you have no integrity, none whatsoever. You first came to my attention on a military discussion board, populated by both current and former servicemembers who have literally decades of experience in the military, many in the Special Operations field that youve pretended to be a part of. Here are some of the comments that were made by some folks upon viewing your profile on this website:

("I think you have nailed it right at this point. If anyone is working on a psych PhD, I see a whole dissertation in this one fuckstick. I would say unbelievable, but THEY keep proving me wrong . . .")

("If the war is so "illegal," how come the legislative branch just sent a budget up to President Bush yesterday to fund it? This guy lives in a fantasy world. He needs medication and psychiatric treatment.")

There you have it, Thmsleon. You need help, psychiatric help. You might be wondering why I'm focusing my laser beam right at you. If you were just some jackass spouting off in a bar, you'd be little more than an amusement and irritant. But you've taken it to another level, creating a profile on an internet dating site and attempting to use people who take you at your word that you are all these things.

Your purpose may only be to boost your own low self esteem and pathetic life. But when you start using other people to do so, by passing yourself off as something you're not, it becomes more serious. Not knowing you personally, I couldn't make even a cursory assessment, but you show all the traits inherent in a sociopath. And if that truly is the case, then you are forever lost. Because there is no known treatment or therapy for that particular psychiatric disorder.
Here is his response, which had the subject header FYI. Stand by for a psychotic rant, with fractured syntax and all the other hallmarks of disordered thinking. And, it meets his APPROVAL for me to post in one of my journals. :D:

Quote:
First of all, you are out of your mind! Suffering from gulf war syndrome I believe!! need to get that taken care of! Secondly, since you have NO IDEA who I am, feel free to make assuptions about me (which are not true!), but I revoke the right to post that on this site.

You do realize there are legal implications for stating that you joined this site for one purpose, that being to HARASS me?? There are laws that regulate this, but that's a different story since you are not worth my time to go that direction.

Feel fre to call me what you would like, and this is one letter I APPROVE for you to post. As for the previous response, that is more personal and was not intended to be put in a journal or similiar, so I ask you to remove any slanderious comments about me, immediately. FYI if you refuse to remove them, they will be removed for you!

BTW for you special people that get off on this, I was in the military and I did play professional baseball, even though it is none of your business if I did or didn't!!

I need no address anything more, as I will not since I do not deal with crazy people that are "out to Get" a person like myself that ACTUALLY is sane.......can you prove you are????
The funniest part is in paragraph three, in which he states that a previous message he sent was not meant to be used in my journal, and so I am to remove any "slanderious" comments about him.

Bear in mind, he's referring to his own comments. How do you respond to something like that.

Last edited by Spinner; 1 July 2008 at 21:09.
Old 1 July 2008, 21:47
True Origin Not Known

How about "bring it, fuckstick"?

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 1 July 2008, 22:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raider View Post
How about "bring it, fuckstick"?
I decided to stick with a reasoned response, instead. :D

Quote:
I don't need to know who your are, Thmsleon. All that really matters in this little exercise is that I know who you aren't.

Still waiting for some explanations regarding both your military and baseball experiences, or perhaps I should say non-experiences. I've already established that you weren't with the Iowa Cubs Triple-A affiliate, nor were you called up to pitch in the Pittsburgh series in late May. You didn't earn a save, you didn't get six strikeouts and you don't have a ridiculously low ERA. That's because you're not, nor were you ever, on that team.

As for your military experience, if you even have any, I can say with confidence that you weren't in the Special Forces, that you weren't a sniper and that you didn't serve in an intelligence unit in any capacity. I'll ask again, what was your MOS? What units did you serve with? What schools did you attend?

You can't answer any of those questions because more than likely the closest you ever came to the military is playing some video game on your X-Box.

As for your claim that I remove any "slanderious" (btw, it's spelled "slanderous") material from my journals, there is really no need. I have not posted anything of a slanderous nature, I have merely pointed out the deceptive and fictitious profile that you have created for yourself, and have put it out there so that the people on this website will know the kind of person they are dealing with.

As for myself, I can tell you that I'm comfortable in my own skin. I've had some ups and downs, a few successes but many more failures.

In other words, I'm human. You might want to consider going out and trying to accomplish a few things instead of simply elevating yourself to this fantasy that you have created in your own mind.
Old 2 July 2008, 15:53

He posted up another journal entry due to a 'crazy guy', I can only wonder who he might be referring to.

It's got a little more meat in it this time, stating that he was with the 1st Bn of the 5th SF Group. Can anybody tell me what the MOS designation is for an "Advance force Special forces Sniper in the Intelligence Division"?

Quote:
FYI, due to a crazy guy!!

Just to address certain things, since I am tired of hearing about it, ones that are not hard at all to prove!!

Yes I served in the military, to be specific even though it is really no ones business but my own, I served in the United States Army with the 1st Battalion of the 5th Special Forces Group. What I did is irrelivant, and some I cannot discuss, and some I prefer not to discuss. Let's leave it at I shot a gun!

I spent a total of almost 9 years in the military coming home in March of 2005, after recieving an Honorable Discharge from the Army. I was in Kosovo, and East Timor, assigned to the United Nations Peace Keeping Forces, and in Afghanistan and Iraq from 2001 to 2005. Just for your information, not something I am too fond of remembering or speaking about!! People that know me here or other places are aware of this!

As for baseball, I played for different teams from April 2005 to June 2008. Started playing in Semi-pro, just for fun, got scouted and it all went from there! I have not updated my profile which could cause some confusion, I haven't been on the roster since the end of May, since my hometown was destroyed by a F5 Tornado and I had a responsiblity to my family to come home, since my Fathers Home was COMPLETELY destroyed!! Not to mention some people are away of the fact that I have tore my shoulder up again, just like last season, and have surgery on it on the 7th of July, a week from yesterday! I cannot pitch anymore, so I have retired! That should deal with any confusion you might have.

Like I said if I really desired to, not really a hard thing to prove! You know those things called W-2's, check stubs, bank statements, uniforms, medals, certificates, and ect, that are laying around my house! Though the way I feel is that is you can't take my word for it, really you can take a flying fuck!

With that all said, I turn 30 in 5 days, and even though some people MIGHT find it unbelieveible I have lived an interesting and productive life. Not to sound concieded, but I am very proud of what I have accomplished in the past 12 years, and I'm sorry if it disapoints you, I don't have anything I need to bullshit anyone about!

Anyways I am doing ranting, and not looking forward to sunday! I'll be standing on top of the hill, working my way in 10 years to being over the hill!

Take care

TJ
Old 2 July 2008, 16:11
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Can anybody tell me what the MOS designation is for an "Advance force Special forces Sniper in the Intelligence Division"?
That would be 18X-ring007-G2.

C Team and lower ends with S2.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 2 July 2008, 16:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrifle View Post
That would be 18X-ring007-G2.

C Team and lower ends with S2.
LOL

Well, then I owe Thmsleon an apology. I never should have doubted him.
Old 2 July 2008, 17:21
Quiet Professional

Sure buddy

Did anyone else catch this?

He goes from saying this in one rant
Quote:
I had to retire since my mom ended up dieing from the injuries from the F5 Parkerburg tornado!!
To saying this in another one

Quote:
I haven't been on the roster since the end of May, since my hometown was destroyed by a F5 Tornado and I had a responsiblity to my family to come home, since my Fathers Home was COMPLETELY destroyed!!
I guess he forgot about that whole dead mom thing the second time around.

Only Women to die in the tornado were
Shirley Luhring, 71
Ethel Mulder, 80
Leasa Bleeker, 71 (RIP to all)

How old did he say he was?

...so are we just "at odds"

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 2 July 2008 at 18:15. Reason: clarity
Old 2 July 2008, 17:32
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Did anyone else catch this?

He goes from saying

To

I guess he forgot about that whole dead mom thing the second time around.

Only Women to die in the tornado were
Shirley Luhring, 71
Ethel Mulder, 80
Leasa Bleeker, 71 (RIP to all)

Come on now 40-50 yr old women have kids all the time, just take him at his word.....
Old 2 July 2008, 17:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post

29, but he's having a birthday this week. This is what he had to say about it:

Quote:
Well I am on the countdown to being 30 years old, so when you read this I might be! I still feel like I am 25 and look it.
Quote:
With that all said, I turn 30 in 5 days, and even though some people MIGHT find it unbelieveible I have lived an interesting and productive life. Not to sound concieded, but I am very proud of what I have accomplished in the past 12 years, and I'm sorry if it disapoints you, I don't have anything I need to bullshit anyone about!

Anyways I am doing ranting, and not looking forward to sunday! I'll be standing on top of the hill, working my way in 10 years to being over the hill!
He also shows up in a couple of other sites around the net, including some dating sites.

And for all you ladies out there, he's still single! lol

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84869

http://www.matchmaker.com/GetFullPro...40&no_user=rso

http://www.lovecity.com/online_datin....cgi?n=2465424

And if any lesbians out there are looking for a hookup with a very confused individual, Thmsleon is your man.

http://profile.lesbianpersonals.com/...39576655_70124
Old 2 July 2008, 18:23
Overseas Gunplumber

What a fucking homo piece of shit. Jesus where do these douches come from? There must be an alien race from Poserlactica that sends these guys down here to spy on us and provide comic relief.

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 2 July 2008, 19:04
I aim to misbehave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqgunz View Post
What a fucking homo piece of shit. Jesus where do these douches come from? There must be an alien race from Poserlactica that sends these guys down here to spy on us and provide comic relief.
Heh...true. I had to take the bus to work this morning...while on the bus, someone spots my ruck, which I carry my PT in (I pt on my lunch break.) He starts asking me if I'm in the Army and all. I told him I'm in the National Guard. He then stated that I should have joined the real Army, like he did! He said he was in 1st and 3rd Special Forces Groups. He further stated that he had 2 DD214s...one so he could get a job, and another he can't show anyone. Of course...he's riding the bus, working as a minimum wage security guard now, because he fell 80 feet and landed stiff legged...and now he's pretty much bionic. (That's not how he put it, but I don't have time to list all the pins, screws, and plates he claimed he has in his legs.) Where do these people come from?

While true:
Continue
Old 28 July 2008, 21:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Go get him Spinner!

Do we still not have a first and last on this guy?
We do now. :D

Thomas David Leonard, Jr.

There's a Thomas David Leonard, Sr. too. They seem to have a tag team match going in the Iowa court system.

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ES...TrialSimpFrame
Old 28 July 2008, 22:36
BT,WBTWC

Do you think this could be the same man?

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE OF IOWA VS THOMAS LEONARD JR
Case: 02121 FECR006934 (BUTLER)
Citation Number:
Defendant:LEONARD, THOMAS DAVID JR

Count 01Charge
Charge:

714.10Description:FRAUDULENT PRACTICE 2ND DEGREE - 1978 (FELD)
Offense Date: 03/24/2003Arrest Date:Against Type:
DPS Number:

0367809-01
Adjudication
Charge:

Adj.:

DNU-GUILTYAdj.Date:01/28/2004
Adj.Judge:

NEWELL, PETER B.
Comments:
Sentence
Charge:

Sentence Date:

01/28/2004Sentence: PRISON
Appeal:

Sen.Judge: NEWELL, PETER B.
Facility Type:

PAttorney: Y
Restitution:

YDrug: NExtradition: N
Lic.Revoked:

NDDS: NBatterer: N
Fine Amount:

Duration: 5 Year(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:

Sentence Date:

01/28/2004Sentence: SUSPENDED FINE
Appeal:

Sen.Judge: NEWELL, PETER B.
Facility Type:

Attorney: N
Restitution:

YDrug: NExtradition: N
Lic.Revoked:

NDDS: NBatterer: N
Fine Amount:

750Duration: