SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > Special Forces

Old 23 April 2010, 18:49

Nice teamwork guys (and gal, apologies to 18Dwife), do any of you belong to the scam Busters group ?... if you like busting peeps then it'll be right up your street.
Old 23 April 2010, 19:20
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
Are you seeing the same pictures that I am seeing? Is there even a question?
Well, maybe, but probably not. This guy is way too open and free with information (so far, that may change here pretty quick) Look at Jim West and Mike Hawke. Stranger things have happened in poser busts Oh Grand Helmeted One.
Old 23 April 2010, 19:26
The Sagacious One

He pulled his whole facebook page down. I guess thats the clincher
Old 23 April 2010, 20:41
ORP

I really hope this guy isn't wearing his Dad's old uniform / awards / badges.

If we find out he is, screw Stolen Valor (although that is an option), someone needs to take him to the woodline for a serious ass kicking.

Hopefully, his Father.
Old 23 April 2010, 21:22
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
He pulled his whole facebook page down. I guess thats the clincher
I think that people such as him and Adam Appell are likely to have a google alert set for their name, or they just conduct frequent internet searches to see who is interested in their importance. Thus they figure out pretty quickly when they've been caught and they begin a rapid retreat. In the various links people have posted we can see that he's been collecting money for Purple Heart Vets, and the Wounded Warrior Project. So, where has the money been going?
Old 23 April 2010, 23:26
Confirmed User

Trial Court Honor Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
I really hope this guy isn't wearing his Dad's old uniform / awards / badges.
Checkout his Marine bud, Conor Cloherty's uniform.. Sure does resemble the one RangerFord put on the first page.. Trial Court Honor Guard, didn't TFG say he works in a Federal Bldg..? I guess he booted everyone from his FB that he confirmed today.. The jig is up.. Good work RangerFord.. ... ..
Old 24 April 2010, 03:00
ORP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymoreTheGreat View Post
Checkout his Marine bud, Conor Cloherty's uniform.. Sure does resemble the one RangerFord put on the first page.. Trial Court Honor Guard, didn't TFG say he works in a Federal Bldg..? I guess he booted everyone from his FB that he confirmed today.. The jig is up.. Good work RangerFord.. ... ..
If this guys actually works at a courthouse and this guy is charged with a felony (SV), he's toast. I hope those aren't his kids in the pictures because it's going to be a bad Christmas at the Poser Residence.

Legal Seafoods is still hiring fish gutters.
Old 24 April 2010, 12:00
Confirmed User

Sergeant First Class

Wonder when he was promoted from E-6 to E-7..? He posted this on some woman politician's website down in Florida.. Of course her name was Mutch too.. BUT it makes you think it is him running for the Senate in 2010.. Truly a Piece of Shit.. ... ..
Old 24 April 2010, 12:11
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
"Several arrest's in the past, starting in 2000. At one point in '04 (age 22) he was a Fugitive from Justice (US Gov) which tells me that he most likely went AWOL as a young Private as none of the listed offences are Federal charges.
His "work" at the courthouse could/should be as a trusty or doing community service, after doing some lengthy hard time.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 24 April 2010, 12:20
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymoreTheGreat View Post

Wonder when he was promoted from E-6 to E-7..? He posted this on some woman politician's website down in Florida.. Of course her name was Mutch too.. BUT it makes you think it is him running for the Senate in 2010.. Truly a Piece of Shit.. ... ..
I believe that pic of the triple canopy is from CMK. (It's a little to small for me to tell 100%) But then he went and threw 1/75 in there...BURN THIS FUCKER DOWN!
Old 24 April 2010, 12:52
Confirmed User

Wounded Warrior Project

Mutch said that he found "his calling", besides being a POS, it's fund raising.. I know he's had fund raisers in the past and is planning on future ones.. He admits that he doesn't have a 501-C-3 because of the grand it takes.. I wonder what the folks over at the Wounded Warrior Project think about this..?

Quote:
Downloaded: 04/24/2010
SOURCE: Wounded Warrior Project
Contact Info for WWP: info@woundedwarriorproject.org
Old 25 April 2010, 14:09
Been That, **** *****

***Bump*** update????
Old 25 April 2010, 15:36
Whatever Sucks the Most

Jesus.

Burn this idiot. The pics are gold.

m.
=
Old 25 April 2010, 16:02
On the Extract Bird

Is there any way to verify if this scumbag and his pals are actually giving any of the money they claim to be collecting to the charities?
Old 25 April 2010, 19:01
Just a wife

I wanna update also .
I emailed The Wounded Warrior Project with concern ,hope I didn't step on any toes .

STAY SAFE!!!!SLEEP WITH A SOLDIER
Old 26 April 2010, 10:53

Hello all,
Thanks for the heads-up about this situation. I'll check in with our fundraising staff and see if the money people have been donating to this individual have reached their intended destination. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks again!

Jen Boyce
Social Media Manager
Wounded Warrior Project
Old 26 April 2010, 11:11
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbsqd View Post
Is there any way to verify if this scumbag and his pals are actually giving any of the money they claim to be collecting to the charities?
This was taken from the WWP website.. ... ..

He also says he is raising money for "Support For Troops In Afghanistan".. Google cache is your friend.. ... ..

He also says that he has non-profit status.. But according to GuideStar he does not.. ... ..

Old 26 April 2010, 12:09

Follow up from Wounded Warrior Project

I checked in with our fundraising staff, and we have confirmed that Mr. Mutch has been delivering the donations he is collecting to Wounded Warrior Project.

Unfortunately, I can't offer any information about his service record- we don't collect that type of information from people conducting grass-roots fundraisers to benefit WWP. But at the very least, you can know that we are receiving donations.

Please feel free to contact me directly if anyone has any questions.

Jen Boyce
Social Media Manager
Wounded Warrior Project
socialmedia@woundedwarriorproject.org
Old 26 April 2010, 12:44
Been There Done That

Ok, thanks for looking into that, Jen. It also makes me wonder if he is donating ALL of the money that he's collecting to WWP.

As an update, I've contacted WCVB Channel 5, as well as Fox 25 News about this cat. I'm currently working with a reporter from Channel 5 to setup calling him out.
Old 26 April 2010, 12:58
Just a wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by WwpJen View Post
I checked in with our fundraising staff, and we have confirmed that Mr. Mutch has been delivering the donations he is collecting to Wounded Warrior Project.

Unfortunately, I can't offer any information about his service record- we don't collect that type of information from people conducting grass-roots fundraisers to benefit WWP. But at the very least, you can know that we are receiving donations.

Please feel free to contact me directly if anyone has any questions.

Jen Boyce
Social Media Manager
Wounded Warrior Project
socialmedia@woundedwarriorproject.org

Thank you !!!

STAY SAFE!!!!SLEEP WITH A SOLDIER

Our new posting rules