SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > International Jobs

Closed Thread

Old 29 October 2017, 03:24

WPS/WPPSII Active/Revoked Clearance

Brothers, Stand By to copy...

Two confirmed shitbag POSER MOTHERFUCKERS (break)

Ernest Browne IV

Shawn Joyce aka Shawn Wylde

are the Founders of "Operator As Fuck" OAF

and "American As Fuck" or AAF

NEITHER ONE OF THESE TWO CON ARTIST/FRAUD BITCHES EVER SPENT ONE FUCKING DAY IN IN ANY SPECIAL OPERATION UNIT WHATSOEVER.... EVER !!!! (break)

Shawn Joyce (aka) Shawn Wylde is the novicemind (he aint no mastermind) behind the "Marines United" fiasco

There are currently 86 Active Duty Marines being investigated

One is in the processes of Administrative Separation. (break)

LET YOUR JUNIORS KNOW THAT MYSELF AND OTHERS WERE CONNED BY THESE TWO SHITBAGS

*******RETAIN YOUR CLEARANCE UNFOLLOW, DELETE AND BLOCK ANY SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTED TO OAF**********

OAF IS 100% OWNED BY SHAWN JOYCE / SHAWN WYLDE

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO VERIFY THIS SHIT BAG OWNS IT...

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/business/filingsearch.aspx

THERE IS MORE FRAUD and STOLEN VALOR THESE TWO ARE UP TO. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO....(break)

Shawn JOYCE(AKA SHAWN WYLDE) WAS BOOTED FROM THE MARINE CORPS FOR WIRE FRAUD AMONG OTHER CRIMES, STEALING FROM THE FUCKING VA, AND SPENT TIME AT FT. LEAVENWORTH.

THE ONLY THING THESE TWO BITCHES EVER "OPERATED" WAS A FUCKING LAWN MOWER AT THE BARRACKS.

THEYVE NEVER EVEN DONATED A FUCKING CENT TO ONE FALLEN WARRIOR TYPE FOUNDATION

ALL 3 MARSOC AND RECON BATTALIONS ARE BEING NOTIFIED THIS WEEKEND.

PROTECT YOUR GUYS, MAKE SURE THEY DELETE, BLOCK AND REMOVE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS MADE TO OAF

THE "MARINES UNITED" GUYS ARE GETTING FUCKED OVER THIS

DONT LET YOUR GUYS GET BURNED.
Old 29 October 2017, 03:57
In Vino Veritas

LOL, calm down Francis.

As far as I’ve known the Marine who stared OAF wasn’t MARSOC, and never claimed to be.
And who, prey tell, is going to administer UCMJ for leaving comments on the OAF page? You seem to be drunk and/or upset...
Old 29 October 2017, 04:51

@Hotmess, thats funny,

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...317-story.html

That's just one link of many, dipshit.

I could give a fuck about your validation, fuckface.

But if I had a can or a bottle in my hands right now and was in the vacinity of you or either one of these two Con artists I'd gladly smash it in any one of your faces. Ernie Browne is a fucking POSER, he was outted formally in the "BDC" as a FUCKING FRAUD. "Big Daddy" Croft NEVER heard of him. And he was never in ANY "Trailer" Platoon with Fox Company in Afghanistan, so fuck your bullshit comments. And in the meantime, we can have a look at you too homie !

***By the way, you spelled "Started OAF" wrong, retard, And by the way, I have an idea who the fuck you are too, now you're fucked as well.****

Last edited by STOIC1; 29 October 2017 at 04:58. Reason: The idiot responding to my post can't spell.
Old 29 October 2017, 05:37
Old Scroll

Stoic, take a week off to reflect on your conduct.

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"
Melville / Captain Ahab
Old 29 October 2017, 06:47
Shakin' the bush Boss

Wow, that escalated rather quickly.
Old 29 October 2017, 07:03
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOIC1 View Post
And in the meantime, we can have a look at you too homie !

***By the way, you spelled "Started OAF" wrong, retard, And by the way, I have an idea who the fuck you are too, now you're fucked as well.****
I can tell you who I am, your daddy Does this mean you WON’T be my date to the MC ball

If you’d like I can suggest a good therapist, she even does Skype sessions. We can start a Gofundme if you’re a little short this month.
Old 29 October 2017, 08:19
Authorized Personnel

Not sure BD Croft would enjoy you throwing his name around on the open forum...on a side note, that man kept me from frying while I was in, and I'd do anything for him!
Old 29 October 2017, 08:21
Another pool cleaner

STOIC1, better have your head on straight when you return.

None of this yelling or name calling shit. And no need to open multiple threads with same info.

Act professional.
Old 29 October 2017, 08:49
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
WPS/WPPSII Active/Revoked Clearance
Admittedly, I'm not in the loop on WPS/WPS II, but what does this OAF entity have to do with Active/Revoked Clearance(s)?

Is it being suggested that being connected to them on the BookFace is cause to lose one's clearance?

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 29 October 2017, 08:51
Unemployed Stunt Double

What the what?
Old 29 October 2017, 11:51
Time is a flat circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
What the what?
You can say that again.....

And apparently Hot Mess is "on the list"

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 29 October 2017, 14:49
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
You can say that again.....

And apparently Hot Mess is "on the list"
LOL, by now Iím on so many ďlistsĒ itís hard to keep track of them all. Iíll admit I went to a state school and only got a degree in Sociology. Hell, I canít even spell start. But perhaps someone could enlighten me as to how that diatribe related to someone on WPS losing their clearance

As one of my esteemed colleagues pointed out, perhaps one of those dudes banged STOIC1ís life partner?
Old 29 October 2017, 14:55
Unemployed Stunt Double

I suspect this has something to do with someone getting hemmed up in the Marines United train wreck.
Old 29 October 2017, 21:38
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
...As one of my esteemed colleagues pointed out, perhaps one of those dudes banged STOIC1ís life partner?
Obviously, we need to "look into you" and find out what you really know. How do I know this? Funny you should ask...It's a known fact that when you #wpssohard you're technically almost #oaf, which is almost as gay as the whole #gwotgorillas hashtag that same clown circus loves to run with.

Now back to our normal dose of insane, hyperbole-laden bullshit from DD.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 30 October 2017, 07:19
Administrator

I'm concerned and going to try and reach out to him. He's a very experienced dude and this is not his normal behavior.
Old 30 October 2017, 14:49
Calculating Infinity...

SB, I hope your contact bodes well. I thought his posts were off, as well.
Old 30 October 2017, 17:00
Been There Done That

For those reading and who may not understand everything going on:

There have been no reported instances of someone losing a DoS clearance as needed for a WPS/WPS2 contract because of their affilitaion with the mentioned IG/FB page. Most here would find that possibility laughable.

HOWEVER...

That does not mean that your internet postings and usage aren't monitored and can't be used against you. Pictures, posts, and comments are there forever and if violate the policies of your company or the client, then it can hurt you. I've seen people get in trouble for posing their location (even when not in a sensitive position), posting a picture of just themselves while deployed, and for the comments they make on any for of social media. If you are involved with ANY group that promotes the above issues as well (the Marine naked chick page for example, Antifa, etc...) then expect repercussions. If you want to be a professional then act like one online as well and always assume you are being watched, deployed or not.

...or not and take your chances.
Old 30 October 2017, 22:06
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 275RLTW View Post

...or not and take your chances.
Well, DoS is pretty much the most worthless organization in the USG, which is by and large made up of grass eaters who would otherwise like to see America as most of us know it destroyed.
Old 30 October 2017, 23:26
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
Well, DoS is pretty much the most worthless organization in the USG, which is by and large made up of grass eaters who would otherwise like to see America as most of us know it destroyed.
Iím going to take my own advice on that one and not reply.
Old 31 October 2017, 09:27
Been There Done That

In all fairness to the OP, after the initial hilarity of OAF wore off, after a few drinks I often felt like launching into an all caps and profanity laced tirade about the douchepump that runs it who thinks everybody in a uniform is an "operator" and that ghetto slang is somehow the coin of the realm in SOF.

"Say no more fam"

Whatever. Millenial cunts.
19 Oct 2017
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules