Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 19 August 2015, 12:54
On the Extract Bird

I truly hope that some day we read an article that says "ISIS Leaders Raped BY Hostages".

The most pathetic thing is how so many people believe in this shit. Anything that someone in power says is ok, is ok. I'm sure somewhere there is a directive from a mullah saying it is ok to fuck animals, all in the hopes of covering everyone and their bent thinking. Why these people (ISIS) have not been carpet bombed in to DNA stains is a mystery. There is almost no collateral damage not worth it with a successful end, especially since most potential collaterally damaged people either agree, participate, or do nothing about it any way.
Old 19 August 2015, 14:50
I am into Champagne

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Isis just beheaded some director of antiquities because he refused to tell them where the good stuff was hidden. He was 81. Rip.
I am curious. Do you think they wanted to acquire them to destroy them or to use their sale to finance their operations?

Regards,
beyond all mountains steep,
above all shadows rides the Sun
and Stars for ever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
nor bid the Stars farewell.
Old 19 August 2015, 16:30
Confirmed User

My guess is destruction, but who knows.
Old 19 August 2015, 20:31
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
My guess is destruction, but who knows.
In a segment about his beheading it was said that they ISIS shitbags who killed him were convinced he was hiding (or knew the whereabouts) of ancient items with "secret powers", and because he wouldn't tell them their location, they killed him. If it weren't for the internet and smartphones, these booger eating brain surgeons would be writing with charcoal and rocks.

I cannot imagine having to be this girl's parents and receiving the FBI briefing about the true circumstances of her captivity.
Old 19 August 2015, 21:11
BTDT

That story was all "US officials said..." "A counter terrorism official said..."

Bull shit - anything to to try to rally the public for Iraq III. It may have happened, but I'll need a lot more than "James Clapper said..."
Old 19 August 2015, 22:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cspillk9 View Post
In a segment about his beheading it was said that they ISIS shitbags who killed him were convinced he was hiding (or knew the whereabouts) of ancient items with "secret powers", and because he wouldn't tell them their location, they killed him. If it weren't for the internet and smartphones, these booger eating brain surgeons would be writing with charcoal and rocks.

I cannot imagine having to be this girl's parents and receiving the FBI briefing about the true circumstances of her captivity.
Did they watch captain America and think it was a documentary? /tesseract
Old 19 August 2015, 23:18
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
That story was all "US officials said..." "A counter terrorism official said..."

Bull shit - anything to to try to rally the public for Iraq III. It may have happened, but I'll need a lot more than "James Clapper said..."
Hey Poly, are you referring to the OP's story and subject of the thread, or the one mentioned about the archaeologist being murdered? Just asking for perspective.
Old 20 August 2015, 10:11
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I am curious. Do you think they wanted to acquire them to destroy them or to use their sale to finance their operations?

Regards,

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/isis-beheads-archaeologist-syria

He held out for a month. Tough man.
Old 20 August 2015, 10:54
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
Sarah Shourds in her 2011 NY Times OP Ed Piece said they were "hiking somewhere near the country’s (Iran) unmarked border with Iraqi Kurdistan." OK I will meet you half way and change my wording from "hiking along the Iraq-Iran Border" to "vacationing in Iraq during an armed insurgency".

They are still nitwits and the substance of my observation hasn't changed. While you are googling her and her compatriots notice that she isn't a big fan of the USA and makes numerous analogies between her incarceration in Iran and the US Justice System. I guess all that time she spent working as a peace observer with the Zapatista Movement in Mexico and the year she spent teaching and living in a Palestinian Refugee Camp in Damascus didn't forge a greater appreciation for the USA?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/op...tude.html?_r=1
A little late to the parade, but I'd like to point out the iranian border is far far far from "unmarked" there are not only iranian outposts spread out every so many km, but kurdish controlled posts to. The only areas really without outposts are heavily mined. It's doubtful they were within 1km of the border let alone anywhere near it.

As for Ms. Mueller, sucks that it happened, but shouldn't be a shock. Anyone who goes into a area as a noncom is putting huge risks on themselves. I hope she made her peace. And when trump wins, I hope he unleashes a bombing campaign that hasn't been seen since the Saddam era highway of death/WW2 bombing era. (Its doubtful but one can hope)
Old 26 August 2015, 08:49
Adeptus Astartes

Enough

That's it!!! I'm Fu***ing done with this. Why aren't we doing more. When I say we I mean the west. Raping, killing innocents, blowing up UNESCO sites, and just being street thugs.
Its got beyond manageable.
If UN or western allies just sit by anymore, I propose a crowdsource to go fight these guys. I'm not a door-kicker by any means, but I will fight best I can, hand out bullets and beans, drive trucks, tell bad jokes, just do anything.
Really its amazing why we see this crap happen and all people care about on evening news is the Kardashians or other reality dime store candy garbage for the brain
Just venting guys, the more I read and study on this, the more pissed off I get. Guys in my doctorate class, even were trying to defend this stuff, like its their country, religion, she shouldn't have been there.............ugh
Another idea, is to empty Leavenworth, San Quentin, Rikers, and The whole damn Texas prison system, fly them to the Mideast, drop in several thousand pallets of supplies, and tell them they all get pardons of anything if they fight.
All those duded from Warlocks, Mongols, Crips, OGC, Aryans, etc
will just shank the sh** out of them and then deliver some poetic justice top this story by giving ISIS some good prison love
Old 26 August 2015, 09:26
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
I wasn't accusing you of racism, I was merely asking why you singled out White American Women as more susceptible to rape by ISIS. Yes I am aware that racism against Blacks is pervasive in Arab culture, just as it is in many cultures, including our own. With that being said I think ANY American in the hands of ISIS will face an ugly end.
White Privilege... it's REAL...
HK

Sometimes you just gotta hoist the Jolly Roger and start slittin' throats!
Old 26 August 2015, 10:08
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepc View Post
Guys in my doctorate class, even were trying to defend this stuff, like its their country, religion, she shouldn't have been there.............
I hope you punched those fuckers square in the MOUTH... Goes to show that "schoolin" doesn't make you intelligent...
HK

Sometimes you just gotta hoist the Jolly Roger and start slittin' throats!
Old 28 August 2015, 22:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
If our President had one ounce of balls he would flatten every single ISIS position over the next two weeks. I'll never understand why we've let this go this far.

Rest in Peace, Kayla.

LINK
Easy; he's Muslim.
Old 28 August 2015, 23:08
Swimming Upstream

Sigh. I don't care for our president, but really? I guess you don't realize that everyday our folks are taking it to ISIS and AQ. Or maybe you just don't pay attention.
Old 28 August 2015, 23:09
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Easy; he's Muslim.
Go away.
Old 28 August 2015, 23:34
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Easy; he's Muslim.
Sigh....
Old 28 August 2015, 23:49
Been There Done That

Quote:
Easy; he's Muslim.
Not that we need any of YOUR help Fucko, but you give Texans a bad name.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 29 August 2015, 00:26
Been There Done That

Quote:
Easy; he's Muslim.
I'll let this post/link from 6 1/2 yrs ago speak for itself. For someone who's been a member of this board for 11 yrs and never taken an oath of office or enlistment you should know better.

http://socnet.com/showthread.php?t=83342
Old 29 August 2015, 00:57
Been There Done That

Quote:
Easy; he's Muslim.
I predict your stay on this board to be much shorter than you anticipate.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 29 August 2015, 00:59
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepc View Post
That's it!!! I'm Fu***ing done with this. Why aren't we doing more. When I say we I mean the west. Raping, killing innocents, blowing up UNESCO sites, and just being street thugs.
Its got beyond manageable.
If UN or western allies just sit by anymore, I propose a crowdsource to go fight these guys. I'm not a door-kicker by any means, but I will fight best I can, hand out bullets and beans, drive trucks, tell bad jokes, just do anything.
Really its amazing why we see this crap happen and all people care about on evening news is the Kardashians or other reality dime store candy garbage for the brain
Just venting guys, the more I read and study on this, the more pissed off I get. Guys in my doctorate class, even were trying to defend this stuff, like its their country, religion, she shouldn't have been there.............ugh
Another idea, is to empty Leavenworth, San Quentin, Rikers, and The whole damn Texas prison system, fly them to the Mideast, drop in several thousand pallets of supplies, and tell them they all get pardons of anything if they fight.
All those duded from Warlocks, Mongols, Crips, OGC, Aryans, etc
will just shank the sh** out of them and then deliver some poetic justice top this story by giving ISIS some good prison love
You guys come in waves, don't you?

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot

Our new posting rules