Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 22 August 2016, 20:35
Confirmed User

Thread For Random European Mass Stabbings/Attacks

Another mentally unstable person, stabbed at least 3 people in Brussels today. This time it was a 50 year old woman. I bet she was a nun, but I could be wrong, and the article states there is no clear motive.

http://http://mobile.nytimes.com/apo...?_r=0&referer=
Old 23 August 2016, 16:30
Confirmed User

I heard it was a Filipino woman. Not kebab this time.
Old 23 August 2016, 17:38
Been There Done That

She was a Pinay. Not sure if she's an OFW or ???
Old 23 August 2016, 19:05
Confirmed User

Wtf is pinay, OFW?
Old 23 August 2016, 20:13
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Wtf is pinay, OFW?
LOL. Filipina, Overseas Foreign Worker. IE: H1B work visa.
Old 24 August 2016, 01:03
Confirmed User

Ah ok thanks.
Old 24 August 2016, 01:34
Confirmed User

The shape of things to come in Europe. To put it into perspective, in Israel: "Since 13 September 2015, 40 people have been killed in terrorist attacks and 527 people (including 4 Palestinians) injured.
There have been 157 stabbing attacks (including 76 attempted attacks), 101 shootings, 46 vehicular (ramming) attacks and one vehicle (bus) bombing."

This and worse (such as the Paris, Istanbul, Brussels attacks) will engulf Europe.
Old 24 August 2016, 02:24
Confirmed User

Not Europe this time - Australia.
This could turn into a "global attacks" thread.

British woman stabbed to death at Australian hostel by attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/br...-a7206696.html

From the article:

He is a visitor to Australia who has been in the country since around March on a temporary visa and has no known local connections...

The force said they are not searching for anyone else in relation to the incident, which also killed a police dog, and there is no known ongoing threat to the community.

Mr Gollschewski added: “This is not about race or religion. It is individual criminal behaviour.”

The reports are referring to the attacker as a "French man". I can only assume his name was Pierre, Jean-Luc or Marcel.

Wasn't "Thou shalt not fuck with mine people" a commandment or something?? God even used semtex on a bush to get his point across ...am I wrong? - DCH

The Bedouin took his revenge after 40 years and said: "I was in a hurry"
Old 24 August 2016, 04:56
Confirmed User

This happened up the road from me and whilst I have no special inside info into this particular incident there is some inaccurate reporting in the article. Below is the official version.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2016...ide-home-hill/

Home Hill is a very small town where many backpackers stay and work in the local farms. Again, I have no special insight I would suggest that this has more to do with unwelcome drunken/drug affected sexual advances that the global jihad. And no, the offender's name is not Pierre, Jean-Luc or Marcel and it wasn't a police dog.
Old 24 August 2016, 17:58
Awaiting the Terrologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra290 View Post
This happened up the road from me and whilst I have no special inside info into this particular incident there is some inaccurate reporting in the article. Below is the official version.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2016...ide-home-hill/

Home Hill is a very small town where many backpackers stay and work in the local farms. Again, I have no special insight I would suggest that this has more to do with unwelcome drunken/drug affected sexual advances that the global jihad. And no, the offender's name is not Pierre, Jean-Luc or Marcel and it wasn't a police dog.
Home Hill was a nice sleepy little place when Lavarack was my home.

Thanks for the clarification Sierra.

On the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month, we will remember them.

Lest We Forget.
Old 24 August 2016, 22:01
Confirmed User

Why bother looking to Europe? Just look at America...oh wait, the media conveniently ignored this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-investi...ry?id=41581213

For fuck's sake, this happened 4 days ago! I first say a news piece 2 days ago but for the most part...crickets.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative that all Muslims in America are peace loving folk and would never commit a terrorist act, a hate crime, or do anything other than peacefully coexist with their enemies. I mean their non-Muslim neighbors.
Old 25 August 2016, 21:39
Confirmed User

All these offenders have one thing in common, possible mental illness. Nothing to see here. I'm curious about the first story I posted though, haven't had time to check into it more. Maybe she just started running amok.
Old 29 August 2016, 06:55
FIDO

Looks like the Czech republic is flowing Germany.

Czech News CT24 confirmed the German governments call to stockpile food and water. and the Czech Republic is now telling its people to “Prepare for the worst.”

Could this have anything do to with Turkey rolling into Syria? Or the reason the US had to move their Nukes out of Turkey?

Maybe the tinfoil is wrapped to tight but this seems to be a Lot of unrelated coincidences???
Old 29 August 2016, 08:00
FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
Looks like the Czech republic is flowing Germany.

Czech News CT24 confirmed the German governments call to stockpile food and water. and the Czech Republic is now telling its people to “Prepare for the worst.”

Could this have anything do to with Turkey rolling into Syria? Or the reason the US had to move their Nukes out of Turkey?

Maybe the tinfoil is wrapped to tight but this seems to be a Lot of unrelated coincidences???
Wrong thread sorry... mods can you move to the Germany Stockpiling thread?
Old 18 September 2016, 07:26
Confirmed User

Not in Europe, but an attacker allegedly asked people if they were muslim, and said things about al'lah before slashing 8 in a Minnesota mall. All but one have been treated and released.

Why is this just coming out today when it happened on Wednesday?

http://http://www.foxnews.com/us/201...hief-says.html
Old 19 September 2016, 18:08
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
Not in Europe, but an attacker allegedly asked people if they were muslim, and said things about al'lah before slashing 8 in a Minnesota mall. All but one have been treated and released.

Why is this just coming out today when it happened on Wednesday?

http://http://www.foxnews.com/us/201...hief-says.html
And the shooter of the stabber is a 3 gun, NRA instructor etc etc
"USPSA Shooter, 3-Gunner, and NRA-certified firearms instructor Jason Falconer has been identified as the man who shot and killed a 22-year-old Somali immigrant who went on a stabbing rampage inside a St. Cloud, (MN) Mall on Saturday.

The apparent terrorist—who apparently asked victims if they were Muslims before stabbing them—was engaged by Falconer inside the mall.

Falconer is the president and owner of Tactical Advantage LLC, a shooting range and tactical training facility with a strong focus on arming concealed carriers. He’s also a former chief of the Albany (MN) police department, and he remains a part-time officer.

But Falconer has consistently been identified in the mainstream media only as as a “former police chief” and “off-duty police officer.”
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09...3-gun-shooter/
Old 21 September 2016, 22:25
Confirmed User

Thumbs up

Other than the obvious injuries...Is that not everybody that trains dream scenario? To be around the moment something like that kicks off.

Amazing. Luckily he was or is police so he could disobey the no CCW sticker on the front doors.
Old 22 September 2016, 07:41
Been There Done That

Dream scenario? geez... Have at it Sheepdog.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 22 September 2016, 08:45
Confirmed User

Out of curiosity what would happen if he wasn't a LEO and still carried in the mall? In this situation and if someone is caught carrying in a private property gun free zone, schools, gov't locations exempt,

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival." - Billy Jack
Old 22 September 2016, 09:20
Renuo Victima Esse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
Out of curiosity what would happen if he wasn't a LEO and still carried in the mall? In this situation and if someone is caught carrying in a private property gun free zone, schools, gov't locations exempt,
That would mostly depend on the prosecutor. Many times, those types of charges would not be pursued because no one would press charges against the shooter or the prosecutor wouldn't seek them on his own.

BUT, that is solely dependent on the prosecutor. I have seen some go both ways...charge and charge not.

Our new posting rules