Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 23 May 2017, 10:22
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
What should happen now:

Trump: "Finish It."

Mattis: "Roger."

RIP to the victims. Fucking animals.
God I wish it was that easy
Old 23 May 2017, 10:51
Confirmed User

Quote:
What should happen now:

Except for the fact that it's the Brits, and I don't see the need to step up for them. Their colonialism fucked a large majority of the world, their politically correct bullshit fucked their country now, they can finish it.

We did the Libya thing for them, enough.
Old 23 May 2017, 10:52
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
God I wish it was that easy
It is EXACTLY that easy. The issue is having the will to do it and accepting the fact that there will be collateral damage. But, an issue for a different thread.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 23 May 2017, 11:06
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Except for the fact that it's the Brits, and I don't see the need to step up for them. Their colonialism fucked a large majority of the world, their politically correct bullshit fucked their country now, they can finish it.

We did the Libya thing for them, enough.
Mixed thoughts about your statements here. Agree, it is their mess, but we can't be held blameless. It is ours too. Jimmy Carter did nothing to stop the revolt in Iran. George Bush moved into Iraq - which in hindsight doesn't look like the best course of action, especially when held in the context of what Obama did/did not do in the region.

I seriously do not want to see another one of our servicemen and women killed over this region but the reality is that if we don't lead, this mess will never get corrected.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 23 May 2017, 11:20
Confirmed User

Old 23 May 2017, 11:33
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
Mixed thoughts about your statements here. Agree, it is their mess, but we can't be held blameless. It is ours too. Jimmy Carter did nothing to stop the revolt in Iran. George Bush moved into Iraq - which in hindsight doesn't look like the best course of action, especially when held in the context of what Obama did/did not do in the region.

I seriously do not want to see another one of our servicemen and women killed over this region but the reality is that if we don't lead, this mess will never get corrected.
That's kind of my point. We screwed up in Iraq, and we are still there, and in Afghanistan, trying to fix it. That is separate from this issue, brought on by the Brits themselves, their immigration policies, and lack of testosterone in the general society. They're fucking pussies, as a whole. If a bomb goes off in Britain, it's their job to fix it. They have the means, they don't need our help. If they don't use the means, or continue with dumb societal experiments, fuck em. I feel for the populace who's not on board, but as we possibly head down the same path, over time, I wouldn't expect the Brits to somehow help us, either.
Old 23 May 2017, 11:45
Renuo Victima Esse

Any nation that makes "tolerance" their priority...can expect these types of actions to increase in their futures.

I blame those actions on blanket "tolerance" more than on any one group of so-called liberals or PC lovers. Tolerance has become the all-encompassing "let everyone do what they want because I don't want to hurt their feelings" mantra.

No...not everyone gets to do what they want! People need to get that! If they don't, they can't complain when those they tolerate do as they want with suspected impunity.
Old 23 May 2017, 12:19
Midgetologist

Filthy savages! RIP to the victims.
Old 23 May 2017, 13:08
BTDT

diversity, cross-cultural communication, no more ethnocentrism, ethical immigration, jibber jabber jibber jabbering, mumbo jumbo, denial, key-key-key-key-key-key..........
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 23 May 2017, 13:22
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
That's kind of my point. We screwed up in Iraq, and we are still there, and in Afghanistan, trying to fix it. That is separate from this issue, brought on by the Brits themselves, their immigration policies, and lack of testosterone in the general society. They're fucking pussies, as a whole. If a bomb goes off in Britain, it's their job to fix it. They have the means, they don't need our help. If they don't use the means, or continue with dumb societal experiments, fuck em. I feel for the populace who's not on board, but as we possibly head down the same path, over time, I wouldn't expect the Brits to somehow help us, either.

The problem is, next time it could easily be in your town that the bomb goes off. This isn't a "British" problem, although I will certainly concede that their (and Europe in general) immigration policies didn't help.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 23 May 2017, 15:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
It is EXACTLY that easy. The issue is having the will to do it and accepting the fact that there will be collateral damage. But, an issue for a different thread.
Bingo.
Old 23 May 2017, 15:32
Been There Done That

Manchester United.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18582346_1539447429433434_1627810577785037356_n.jpg (35.2 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_1806.jpg (27.8 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_1805.jpg (31.8 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpeg fullsizeoutput_1804.jpeg (47.1 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_1803.jpg (34.2 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg ngfgd.jpg (54.5 KB, 232 views)
Old 23 May 2017, 15:34
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
It is EXACTLY that easy. The issue is having the will to do it and accepting the fact that there will be collateral damage.
+1000
Old 23 May 2017, 15:36
Confirmed User

" All they need is jobs, We as westerners don´t understand"
Hollywood

Lets see what the entertainment crowd has to say now?

Gods peace and grace to the families
Old 23 May 2017, 15:43
Vivat Fraternitatis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa May
‘‘We struggle to comprehend the warped and twisted mind that sees a room packed with young children not as a scene to cherish but as an opportunity for carnage,’’ May said.
What do you FUCKING mean we "struggle to comprehend." We've fucking comprehended it for decades. The only thing we should struggle to comprehend is why we choose to allow cultural suicide while passively watching the fucking caveman horde coming over the ridgeline. But hey - as long as we're all LGBTQMuslim diversified and #unitedwestand kumbayah singing motherfuckers it'll all be okay.
Old 23 May 2017, 15:50
Shakeyville NZ

Enoch Powell (my favourite UK politician) 1968.
“Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen." As ye sow so shall ye reap.
Old 23 May 2017, 16:31
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agonyea View Post
Manchester United.......
In the last photo of your post, does MCR mean Manchester?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 23 May 2017, 16:36
Been There Done That

MCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
In the last photo of your post, does MCR mean Manchester?
I think that's the short name for the entertainment center where the bombing took place.
Old 23 May 2017, 17:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
What should happen now:

Souldn't it be:

"Jim"

"Yes sir"

"Call the Brits, tell them whatever they need is all theirs".....
Old 23 May 2017, 18:08
Confirmed User

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...eased-10486244

Terror threat critical! Men with guns roam streets to keep citizens safe!

Whoa, hold on. It's a gun free society, why do they need men with guns? Oh right...

Our new posting rules