Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 2 June 2017, 02:54
What could possibly go wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Sad but true. It just hasn't gone kinetic yet...

..........Yet
Old 2 June 2017, 13:09
BTDT

well, nothing kinetic except for riots and college professors beating people with metal bicycle locks...
that and kidnapping and beating a young kid on Facebook live
well, those two things and comedian TJ MIller assaulting his Uber driver because the driver was pro-Trump

Ok... so nothing kinetic exceprt a college professor with a u-lock, a kidnapping/assault on Facebook, and a celebrity beating up an Uber driver
and the 'Red Guards Austin' assault on Trump supporters during a riot

nothing kinetic exceprt a college professor with a u-lock, a kidnapping/assault on Facebook, a celebrity beating up an Uber driver and the 'Red Guards Austin' assault on Trump supporters during a riot
...and the shooting death of Mitchell Mormon in Atlanta because he proclaimed that he voted for Donald Trump

nothing kinetic exceprt a college professor with a u-lock, a kidnapping/assault on Facebook, a celebrity beating up an Uber driver, the 'Red Guards Austin' assault on Trump supporters during a riot, the shooting death of Mitchell Mormon in Atlanta because he proclaimed that he voted for Donald Trump, and Corey Cataldo getting assaulted on a subway for wearing a Donald Trump hat
...and thats it
except for the violent anti-Trump protests that resulted in a few milliown dolars worth of damage

some minor scuffles and a few violent riots - but no liberal kinetic activity aimed at the opposition of our government
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 2 June 2017 at 13:29.
Old 2 June 2017, 16:05
Confirmed User

^I never saw any of that on TV. Maybe a little riot coverage but on the presidents campaign rally he told the crowd to punch the hecklers in the face. I know because I've seen that 10 times. That I know for sure. We are living under facism and somebody must stop it, if only...

Our new posting rules