Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Closed Thread

Old 5 October 2017, 18:41
Confirmed User

Weinstein accused of Sexual Harassment

Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein is being accused of sexually harassing movie stars over the past 30 years. I won't be beholding my breath for all of those leftists that railed against Mr. Trump to come out and condemn Weinstein. But, hey, it's all ok because he's now going to focus his attention on the NRA.

Quote:
Ive decided that Im going to give the NRA my full attention. I hope Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party. Im going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah. Im making a movie about our President, perhaps we can make it a joint retirement party.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...hley-judd.html

Quote:
I came of age in the 60's and 70's, when all the rules about behavior and workplaces were different. That was the culture then, Weinstein wrote. I have since learned it's not an excuse, in the office - or out of it. To anyone. I realized some time ago that I needed to be a better person and my interactions with the people I work with have changed.
Old 5 October 2017, 19:21
Been There Done That

Yeah...I can see this going to court.
Old 5 October 2017, 21:23
Confirmed User

But Hollywood will celebrate and applaud him just as they did Roman Polanski.
Old 6 October 2017, 09:34
On the Razor's Edge

No more "casting couch?"
Old 6 October 2017, 12:47
Been There Done That

Perfect ad campaign opportunity for the NRA. " we support the right of women to own firearms so they can protect themselves from sexual predators like Harvey Weinstein ".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 6 October 2017, 13:18
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Perfect ad campaign opportunity for the NRA. " we support the right of women to own firearms so they can protect themselves from sexual predators like Harvey Weinstein ".
Ha. Nice.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 6 October 2017, 13:19
Confirmed User

^^^That's brilliant.

I read his statement and it reeks of arrogance and no remorse.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/us/statement-from-harvey-weinstein.html

You know it's bad when CNN even has an article detailing the ties he has with top democrats. Apparently his behavior was well known and it was no surprise when it finally went public.

Quote:
It seems like Weinstein's boorish behavior -- to put it mildly -- was an open secret in the circles he ran in. The prevailing sentiment when the New York Times published its piece was not "WOW!" but rather "Finally!"

That's important. If everyone around Weinstein knew about his inappropriate conduct around women, why were so many Democratic politicians willing to pal around with him and/or accept his money?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/06/politics/harvey-weinstein-democrats/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_allpolitics+%28RSS%3 A+CNN+-+Politics%29
Old 6 October 2017, 17:02
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

He behaved like Bill Clinton, partied with Bill Clinton, and was treated like Bill Clinton by leftist celebrities. Why would the Clintonista party have a problem with any of that?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 6 October 2017, 17:55
Confirmed User

Another "vast right wing conspiracy...."

Though it may be the case there are right wingers pushing this, it doesn't negate the allegations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
Old 6 October 2017, 18:04
Been There Done That

^here is some guidance for liberals who think the right wing is out to get them. If you don't have dirt in your past, there is nothing to dig up! If you are not doing anything illegal or immoral then no one is going to bust you! If you are doing something illegal or immoral it eventually catches up with you and is exposed!

"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
Old 7 October 2017, 00:04
Authorized Personnel

^^
Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.
Old 7 October 2017, 00:50
Make a desert and call it peace.

Hollywood vermin sexually exploiting women is as old as Hollywood. This piece of shit is washed up and hasn't done anything for a while, so he's expendable. When he was an Oscar machine, all of these crimes were "overlooked." S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Im about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnt do if you still had your weapons." L. Neil Smith
Old 7 October 2017, 02:26
Confirmed User

Weinstein. Color me shocked.

If you really want to get mind-fucked, start looking into what they do to the girls at Nickelodeon.
Old 7 October 2017, 13:39
Been There Done That

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
But Hollywood will celebrate and applaud him just as they did Roman Polanski.
They're huge fans of rapists, pedophiles, and druggies.

Polanski and Woody Allen come to mind as their icons.

A long list of wife beaters like James Dean, Johnny Depp, and countless more just add to this.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 7 October 2017, 14:38
#AllLionsMatter

Red face Shit bro...

Quote:
^here is some guidance for liberals who think the right wing is out to get them. If you don't have dirt in your past, there is nothing to dig up! If you are not doing anything illegal or immoral then no one is going to bust you! If you are doing something illegal or immoral it eventually catches up with you and is exposed!
I guess my thoughts of running for a political office is fucked like a fat baby not being supervised in a bakery...

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 8 October 2017, 08:32
Midgetologist

Quote:
That would be epic.
Old 8 October 2017, 16:25
Confirmed User

The stories I have heard about this guy....

But yeah, his sins were overlooked because he was one of them.
Old 8 October 2017, 16:26
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Weinstein. Color me shocked.

If you really want to get mind-fucked, start looking into what they do to the girls at Nickelodeon.
There was this from a few years ago....
Rumours have swirled that Jamie Lynn is in fact pregnant by an older TV producer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...paternity.html
Old 8 October 2017, 19:30
Confirmed User

Dan Schnieder. (pretty sure i spelled that wrong) He was an actor on Head Of The Class back in the 80's then got into producing. The stories about him are epic, and if true, he would be looking at literally dozens of cases.
Old 11 October 2017, 13:14
Confirmed User

This is turning into quite the shit show. More women have come forward and some said they went to the police, who refused to prosecute. It's not surprising that someone of his stature is above the law, but that doesn't make it any less fucked up. Matt Damon and Russell Crowe have been accused of covering up for him and CNN is even calling out the Obama's for their association with him.
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules