Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Closed Thread

Old 11 October 2017, 13:53
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Kind of funny how everybody who knew and worked with the guy were aware of his behavior, but would never dream of calling him out back when he seemed to have a lot more power and influence, especially those of his peers who have the same level of power in that town.

I imagine part of it is because more than a few of the people who could call him out have probably engaged in the same thing as him. Hollywood is morally bankrupt when it comes to stuff like this, but it's something that's always been a part of the whole "process". Just getting a small glimpse into how the sausage is getting made.

Here's Seth McFarlane back in 2013, when he hosted the Oscars, making a crack about Weinstein and women while announcing the supporting actress nominations. Everybody in that industry knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=SzNoT3Zcw2A
Old 11 October 2017, 13:55
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Kind of funny how everybody who knew and worked with the guy were aware of his behavior, but would never dream of calling him out back when he seemed to have a lot more power and influence, especially those of his peers who have the same level of power in that town.

I imagine part of it is because more than a few of the people who could call him out have probably engaged in the same thing as him. Hollywood is morally bankrupt when it comes to stuff like this, but it's something that's always been a part of the whole "process". Just getting a small glimpse into how the sausage is getting made.

Here's Seth McFarlane back in 2013, when he hosted the Oscars, making a crack about Weinstein and women while announcing the supporting actress nominations. Everybody in that industry knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=SzNoT3Zcw2A
Sounds sort of like a bunch of sheep, doesn't it? They all follow within the same herd.
Old 11 October 2017, 14:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeDave View Post
This is turning into quite the shit show. More women have come forward and some said they went to the police, who refused to prosecute. It's not surprising that someone of his stature is above the law, but that doesn't make it any less fucked up. Matt Damon and Russell Crowe have been accused of covering up for him and CNN is even calling out the Obama's for their association with him.
It is a shit show. But the Matt Damon stuff seems out of context.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41581564

http://deadline.com/2017/10/matt-dam...ew-1202185574/
"DAMON: This would have been a difficult past couple of days even if my name hadnít been dragged into it. I am not the story here. The story is these women and what happened to them. So if Iím experiencing this discomfort, it hardly bears mention. There are some real victims here and they are being incredibly brave. Hopefully, them going through this experience right now will help them heal. They are who we all should be thinking about."

Doesn't look like Russell Crowe has really responded to this.
Old 11 October 2017, 14:27
Pirate and Rogue

They are all scrambling right now waiting for the light to be turned on them. Batman just came out and apologized for his event........

They all knew. Saw a video of Seth McFarland from a couple of years ago at an awards event where he told all the awardees they could stop pretending to like Weinstein.......and now they are all scrambling to come out against the guy (and he IS a scumbag) that they were all friends with a week ago

Stupid should be a medical diagnosis - Texan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11 October 2017, 14:41
Anesthetized User

Follow me:

Paltrow's mother is Blythe Danner a very well known and established actress for many years. Paltrow was introduced to this clown when she was young and is claiming she was assaulted, groped or other wrongdoing by Weinstein. That is what I have read anyways.

I would like to see it investigated about how much ol mom knew, what she knew and when she knew it.

How many actors/actresses pimped their kids, teenage or young adult children to this guy?

I dismissed this as attention seeking BS when it made the rounds a few years ago. But, maybe...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...llywood-897403

Support SOCNET.
Old 11 October 2017, 15:45
Another pool cleaner

You ever seen what happens a rotting piece of board is lifted: all the roaches, rats, vermin that scurry away from the light.

See any similarities?

Over 250million firearms in the US alone. A few murderous wretches decide to commit atrocities and all gunowners are at fault.

Rapist Weinstein is just tip of the debauchery iceberg in Hollywood...yet, "no one knew about it"...riiiiiiggggggght.
Old 11 October 2017, 17:17
Confirmed User

Everyone knows/knew about it. Corey Feldman, Elijah Wood and scores of other have been screaming it for years. Everyone knows.

It's that no one does anything about it. Without going into the long form, I'll distill it down to this: We can't do anything about it. We all know why. We are unable to fight corruption/criminals because it requires the cooperation of the already corrupted/criminal. When good people try to do something The Machine™ turns THEM into bad guys. Into "vigilantes".

In that regard, I think everyone would do well to imagine what a SOCNET thread on a modern day "Battle of Athens" would look like. I mean transpose literally every detail of that event into today and imagine what people right now would say about it .

"All my life I've kept trying to go up in society. To where everything higher up was legal, straight. But the higher I go, the more crooked it becomes"
Old 11 October 2017, 18:44
Midgetologist

Bet he pulls a Polanski if he gets charged with rape.
Old 11 October 2017, 19:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
I put money on it that he offs himself if it comes to a rape charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Damon
This would have been a difficult past couple of days even if my name hadnít been dragged into it. I am not the story here. The story is these women and what happened to them. So if Iím experiencing this discomfort, it hardly bears mention. There are some real victims here and they are being incredibly brave. Hopefully, them going through this experience right now will help them heal. They are who we all should be thinking about.
For being such a good actor, this clown sure is shitty with sincerity. If this was the open secret that it seems to be, and Damon was so much about the victims, why did he wait until after Weinstein was caught to suddenly feel sorry for those girls?
Old 11 October 2017, 19:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-PH View Post
I put money on it that he offs himself if it comes to a rape charge.
No way. He's too full of himself.

Quote:
I bet old Roman is having Harvey's room made up as we speak.
Old 11 October 2017, 20:08
Confronting the Reckoning

Quote:
And where did he go for 'therapy.' Europe. Yesterday.
Old 12 October 2017, 02:29
Make a desert and call it peace.

Hmmm, we haven't had any drone strikes in Europe yet AFAIK....might be time. Now if you can get both Weinstein and Polanski while they're meeting to discuss "cheese pizza" or something, it'd be like a golf birdie. Get Soros too and POTUS can mark it down as an eagle. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 12 October 2017, 03:10
In Vino Veritas

Annnnnnnd the pink pussy hat brigade will assemble in 5,4,3,2... nevermind...
Old 12 October 2017, 03:24

Actually, my suggestion was wrong. We need to have JSOC(or other .mil, FBI has been subverted, wouldn't want the suspect to be killed like the Boston bomber case) snatch up Harvey scumbag, and get all the details of his ties to the Clintons and the rest of the Hollywood subversion industry, before he gets Arkancided. Also be great to expose and wreck the subverted media machine that runs cover for the liberals and all their criminal and degenerate actions.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...nstein-1047604

It's the issues like this that provide the opportunity to wreck the leftists. We're "told" (by liars) that these moral issues are trivial and so forth, but any opportunity to attack the left needs to be acted upon. If the enemy leaves an open flank, you slam armored divisions into it, you don't ignore it(like we're told to do by the media and our supposed GOP political "leaders", who are both enemies and can not be trusted). The GOP is worthless, "conservatives" are worthless. They never fight for "us" or America, they're a false opposition to divert resources away from any real resistance to the subversives.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017...hollywood-now/

S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith

Last edited by EchoFiveMike; 12 October 2017 at 03:42.
Old 12 October 2017, 05:45
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
FBI has been subverted, wouldn't want the suspect to be killed like the Boston bomber case

S/F....Ken M
Hey now. Not every suspect can be caught in a fire ala Bob Matthews, Gordon Kahl, or the Branch Davidians. Doing so skews the statistics...

Old 12 October 2017, 06:01

Yeah, the media putting out the story that this shithead is "suicidal" is just prepping the battlespace to provide cover for the operatives. It's going to be tough convincing people to believe this fat fuck shot himself in the back twice. S/F....Ken M
Old 12 October 2017, 06:30
Confronting the Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armitage12 View Post
And where did he go for 'therapy.' Europe. Yesterday.
I need to amend this--I misremembered yesterday's morning news. It has been suggested he *will* go, not has gone.
Old 12 October 2017, 07:53
Confirmed User

I have two co-workers that went to film school and worked in Hollywood. They both got out of there and made a career change because of the debauchery and left wing politics. The stories they tell are eye opening. I asked one of them about Weinstein and his response was ďoh yeah, everybody knew about him.Ē
Old 12 October 2017, 08:13
Pirate and Rogue

The which hunt is on. I think i may have been brushed on the bottom by a woman back in 1993...what am I entitled to?

Stupid should be a medical diagnosis - Texan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12 October 2017, 10:58
#AllLionsMatter

I'll bet there are a lot of folks hoping ole Harvey kicks the bucket ASAP!

There is a limit to compassion.
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules