SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > Navy SEALs

Old 20 March 2018, 08:48

Brandon Webb and ****** you are a POS and NSW will have nothing to do with you again. You put that ambush video out there with no thought of the families. That video should have only been played in Team Rooms and then only to save lives in the future. Hope you choke on that 30 pieces of silver.
Old 22 March 2018, 18:40
On the Extract Bird

Never really got the point of publicly releasing videos like this. I could have taken video of Daesh fighters breathing their last from some of their helmet cams (those fuckers at bashiq/nowarra loved those things. Every attack we found at least 1 or 2 with them). Or photos of me stepping on dead fighters (I never did as i felt it was disgusting to do so.) Etc etc. I personally feel once a person Is dead, their combatant status ends and the need for respect, and burial or proper responsibility on getting the body back to whatever force is a precedence. Maybe I'm a minority though.

But for me at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if your a terrorist or military personnel shit like this shouldn't be posted publicly. It serves absolutely no purpose but to dishonor the dead.and in tease suffering of the family and relatives. Now in private for training on what went wrong etc, I have no issue but social media posting this shit or linking it not only shows those who do it inability to show proper respect to the dead but in general a complete disregard to the family and friends.

Terrible
Old 13 April 2018, 22:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
I personally feel once a person Is dead, their combatant status ends and the need for respect, and burial or proper responsibility on getting the body back to whatever force is a precedence. Maybe I'm a minority though.
I am with you there. I can see how some people may let emotion get the better of them and they dont act accordingly, not that its OK.
Old 30 May 2018, 15:45
Been There Done That

problem is Webb has a respectable number of peer Klingons who want to touch the magic as well. Add that to the SOF groupie population and you know why he does it. He and Jack's profit margin far outweighs the sting of being ostracized by the greater SOF and NSW communities. The paycheck and fame mean more to them than the respect of the Brotherhood, bottom line. Though I've never seen Brandon attend, nor be invited to any team guy functions big or small.
Old 11 June 2018, 13:49
Been There Done That

He and Murphy are PNG

The guys at ****** are largely Persona Non Grata, the Foundations won’t take his money and his reputation is not great as a result of things like this and other stunts he’s pulled. He’s also greatly embellished his association with guys in his books and his own contributions to the community. The guy had zero integrity, he’ll exaggerate things to feed big papers he occasionally writes for. He’s no good.
Old 11 June 2018, 17:54
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearmann4 View Post
problem is Webb has a respectable number of peer Klingons who want to touch the magic as well. Add that to the SOF groupie population and you know why he does it. He and Jack's profit margin far outweighs the sting of being ostracized by the greater SOF and NSW communities. The paycheck and fame mean more to them than the respect of the Brotherhood, bottom line. Though I've never seen Brandon attend, nor be invited to any team guy functions big or small.
Agree. Those dudes have made a significant amount of money. They don't give a flying fuck what anyone says about them.

With that said, if you want to affect change against trends like that, where turds start making money off of the backs of men, it's always good to hit Amazon reviews and pass the truth to others.

It's always amazing to me that people still think Grossman is worth a fuck. What a joke. They're all the same.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 11 June 2018, 17:56
Shakin' the bush Boss

Killophobe.
Old 11 June 2018, 19:21
The Copenhagen Kid

Brandon Webb and ****** are oxygen thieves.

Always keep your mouth shut and never rat on your friends.
Old 25 August 2018, 14:39
Confirmed User

Well, it seems that Mr. Webb has run into trouble. According to some sources he owes millions to vendors that he cannot pay, his entire staff has left the building and he can't make payroll.
Old 25 August 2018, 15:47
Problem Solver

Looks like Webb's site has undergone a change:

http://www.******.com

Fuck 'em...

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 25 August 2018, 17:07
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le3 View Post
Well, it seems that Mr. Webb has run into trouble. According to some sources he owes millions to vendors that he cannot pay, his entire staff has left the building and he can't make payroll.
I'll try to hold the tears back.

Guess he'll be selling his plane cheap
Old 25 August 2018, 20:00
Been There Done That

I guess he couldn’t make up money like he makes up stories about his service.

Our new posting rules