SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Gear, Survival and Fieldcraft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31 May 2016, 19:36
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryeric View Post
Try the Lem's. Sounds like they're made for your feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Fuck it, I just ordered lem's boulders. I went to run after standing for 8 hours yesterday. I run in vibrams, and my feet hurt so bad. I normally have no foot pain while running. Unacceptable, dress code be damned. I'm just gonna wear em and see if I get busted.
Been wearing those Lem's since those posts, 8-14 hrs a day, standing outside (no breaks), 5 days a week. The black cordura is faded from the sun, and scuffed in places, but not worn through; the sole wore pretty well. All in all they are outstanding boots. I wore them in the snow, and as long as I was in powder, I was warm and dry. I wore them once in extended, heavy rain, and they sucked bad, but that's to be expected. On the beach? No sand in my boots. Hiking? No problem. With jeans, khakis, tactical wear? They're a little bit odd, but fairly unnoticeable, and sometimes even look cool.

Fuck all that, though. My feet don't hurt with the super long hours standing. After a 14hr day, my feet are tired and sore, but not from being smashed in some shitbox of a boot, just from doing work all day. No back/knee pain, no achilles issues (which some boots cause for me), nothing.

Best boots ever, I recommend for light (non-ruck, civilian) use. Just bought my second pair, brown this time. My boss didn't say a word today when I rolled in with em.

Our new posting rules