SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 13 November 2018, 23:32
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Years ago, on this site, I made the comment that someday soon, the takers will outnumber the makers. It only takes 50. 01% of them to tip the scales. Once that happens, we begin a slow slide into chaos. Tens of thousands of our brothers have given their lives to make this the greatest country in the history of the world, and now, those who have sacrificed not a goddamn thing, who never give, only take; we are allowing them to destroy everything that our brothers bled and died for. And the hell of it is, that short of taking up arms, we have now, I believe, passed the point that we can do anything to stop it.
I’ve stated before that no one will actually take up arms, even though I wholeheartedly agree with you. We as a nation are too comfortable. We, as a nation, will not unite to go down to Broward County and demand justice. Snipes will not ever see a court room, jail cell or true “justice”....no matter how obvious and blatant the crime. It sucks, but it’s the way of the political world, and the reason many of us voted for the current POTUS.
Old 13 November 2018, 23:36

Full pantries make for empty streets --- aka the status quo will be maintained and their power preserved. Which is why at all costs they will keep the panem et circenses dynamic going.
Old 13 November 2018, 23:38
Spice Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
Because they got away with it and she knows she can't do shit about it. That, and she's content to wait until next year when Kyl steps down and the governor appoints her to his vacant seat.
I’ll have a hard time restraining myself from administering a beating the next time I see the former Hon. Jeff Flake at the local taco shop. The dude fucked over his party and constituents and now we have a whackadoo in his place. What does he care, though? His family was already loaded, and over the past decade he made enough contacts in DC to ensure he has sufficient graft for his family for decades to come.

This is all your fault, JAFO.

"Never saw a shark swimming down my street, although that would be kinda cool." --Purple36
Old 14 November 2018, 00:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
RCP has pretty good information.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/
Thanks, but I'm chasing a Govt site. Is there a Govt site that has up-to-date results? Where do the media get their stats from?

Apart from "thin air" that is.
Old 14 November 2018, 00:02
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azatty View Post
This is all your fault, JAFO.
I was also the second gunman on the grassy knoll.
Old 14 November 2018, 07:55
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
I’ve stated before that no one will actually take up arms, even though I wholeheartedly agree with you. We as a nation are too comfortable. We, as a nation, will not unite to go down to Broward County and demand justice. Snipes will not ever see a court room, jail cell or true “justice”....no matter how obvious and blatant the crime. It sucks, but it’s the way of the political world, and the reason many of us voted for the current POTUS.
Don't overlook the fact she commited crimes under 3 governors including Scott and low energy Jeb and they did nothing.
Old 14 November 2018, 08:25
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Full pantries make for empty streets --- aka the status quo will be maintained and their power preserved. Which is why at all costs they will keep the panem et circenses dynamic going.
I was researching revolutions, and when people get hungry, they go to the streets and the governments feel the pain..
Old 14 November 2018, 09:50
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofear View Post
Thanks, but I'm chasing a Govt site. Is there a Govt site that has up-to-date results? Where do the media get their stats from?

Apart from "thin air" that is.
Well, the bitch counting the votes, Brenda Snipes, doesn't even know how many votes she "needs" for Gillum or Nelson to win. She is the gubmint.
Old 14 November 2018, 10:01
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post

I was researching revolutions, and when people get hungry, they go to the streets and the governments feel the pain..
As Bob Marley sang in "Them Belly Full", "A hungry mob is an angry mob..."

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 14 November 2018, 12:43
Confirmed User

Florida Democrat Party alters and distributes election forms? Election fraud in slow motion.... LINK

Quote:
TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Department of State last week asked federal prosecutors to investigate dates that were changed on official state election documents, the first voting “irregularities” it has flagged in the wake of the 2018 elections.

The concerns, which the department says can be tied to the Florida Democratic Party, center around date changes on forms used to fix vote-by-mail ballots sent with incorrect or missing information. Known as “cure affidavits,” those documents used to fix mail ballots were due no later than 5 p.m. on Nov. 5 — the day before the election. But affidavits released on Tuesday by the DOS show that documents from four different counties said the ballots could be returned by 5 p.m. on Thursday, which is not accurate.
Quote:
In an email chain released as part of the Department of State's Tuesday document dump, Citrus County Supervisor of Elections Susan Gill last week told DOS officials that a voter who received one of the cure affidavits with the wrong date had also received a call from a number identified as the Tallahassee office of the Florida Democratic Party, an indication the party was reaching out about her vote by mail ballot.

"When I called it, it is the Democratic Party of Florida," she said in a Nov. 8 email to DOS officials.
Quote:
Another email included in the DOS document dump included correspondence from Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections Paul Lux, who also said he believed the affidavits were from the Florida Democratic Party.

"Please pass the word to the FDP that they can't arbitrarily add their own deadline to your form or VBM cures!!" Lux emailed DOS officials on Nov. 9. "This is crazy!"

In a Tuesday interview with POLITICO, Lux said he received an email from someone sending a cure affidavit marked with the wrong date that included a Florida Democratic Party email address. The email does contain the email address votes@FloridaDems.org, which is associated with the party.
Old 14 November 2018, 21:07
Perpetual FNG

Quote:
I can't recommend https://www[.]revolutionspodcast[.]com/ enough for a good review of the various revolutions that have happened through our history. You're correct, I think; the conservatives aren't going to take to the streets in effective numbers any time soon. The Progressives, on the other hand, are vigorously pursuing a revolution "by any means necessary".

-MacS
Old 14 November 2018, 21:46
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSwarthy View Post
I can't recommend https://www[.]revolutionspodcast[.]com/ enough for a good review of the various revolutions that have happened through our history. You're correct, I think; the conservatives aren't going to take to the streets in effective numbers any time soon. The Progressives, on the other hand, are vigorously pursuing a revolution "by any means necessary".

-MacS
I agree.. Looking at podcast now.
Old 15 November 2018, 04:41
Confirmed User

Quote:

Yeah, and I'm guessing it will be when the shit sandwich we call Social Security comes to a head. When grandma, grandpa, and Johnny on disability are told their benefits are getting cut, and everyone else has to pay more taxes, well...Cold and hungry it is...
Old 17 November 2018, 20:17
Been There Done That

But of course, never saw that coming.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...or-against-her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17 November 2018, 20:48
Reverse Apache Master

At this point, I think they are playing up the incompetence in an attempt to take the focus off the corruption/fraud. "We're not dirty! We just really, REALLY fucking suck. Oh, and you're racist!"

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 17 November 2018, 22:04
Administrator

The voter fraud of this election was a dry run for 2020. They will review lessons learned and go harder then.

All part of their plans.
Old 17 November 2018, 22:11
FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
The voter fraud of this election was a dry run for 2020. They will review lessons learned and go harder then.

All part of their plans.
I believe you’re right. I’m sure there are boxes of ballots already filled out for 2020 just waiting to be “found”.
Old 18 November 2018, 00:03
Confirmed User

I know someone that worked for Rubio for years and worked in Florida politics obviously for a while. His objective critique of Nelson was that he has been able to run a long time really focusing as a SME on space. Well, with the death of the Shuttle program... that was his silver lining of the program ending and his prediction of Nelson's eventual loss.

So many of his comments and stances have been at odds with a lot of Florida's culture for a while. I will never forget him telling reporters he was immune to Zika.
Old 18 November 2018, 09:39

Funny some were talking about birthright citizenship issue a bit earlier in this thread. Some subversive at the Atlantic must have been reading because they've started writing NPC-code for the listless masses in order to counter any such proposal. Using the standard buzzwords such as "institutionalized terror" and "racism". The whole thing reads like the facebook rant of a hysterical middle-aged childless cat lady.

What Happened When a Nation Erased Birthright Citizenship
Old 19 November 2018, 16:21
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post

All part of their plans.
yep, that's exactly what my wife said the other day. She said, "What do you want to bet that the Dems come up with some bullshit, vote counting snafu in 2020? They're just trying to see what they can get away with this time."
So being the good husband I am, I bet oral sex with her. If she's right..., If she's wrong...

Our new posting rules