SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge > Humor

Old 13 November 2018, 17:28
Been There Done That

Around the campfire.....

An Army Ranger, a Recon Marine, a Navy SEAL, and a Green Beret are sitting around a camp fire. The Army Ranger, bragging about his exploits says "You guys aren't so tough, I once parachuted down, marched fifty miles, and killed everyone in sight." The Recon Marine is unimpressed, and says, "That's nothing, I once made a beach landing, marched 60 miles, and killed everyone in sight." The SEAL is unimpressed, he says "That's nothing, I once swam 10 miles to shore, marched 70 miles, and killed everyone in sight with my bare hands." Thoroughly impressed, they all look over at the Special Forces Green Beret , and he's dead silent, being the quiet professional, just stirring the coals of the fire with his dick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 13 November 2018, 17:52
Authorized Personnel

I heard that joke once before, except in the one I heard the FR Marine was stirring the fire with a stick and the SF soldier was wearing a sailor hat.

Old 14 November 2018, 00:16
Been There Done That

You got it all fucking wrong and you know it. You spun it in a SF badass story in fact when Roger's Rangers were telling that joke.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 14 November 2018, 00:27
Been There Done That

Have your musket clean as a whistle..................
Old 14 November 2018, 09:40
Been There Done That

Fucking green beanies ....fuckers can't even wear a decent looking beret, most of'm fit lopsided cause their foreheads are flat--they keep hitting them on the toilet seat when they bend down to get a drink of water.
Old 14 November 2018, 12:22
Freelancer

What about the Puddle Pirate SMU guy?

Our new posting rules