Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 16 January 2017, 21:16
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckMarshal View Post
Outstanding! We need more armed law-abiding citizens watching our backs. Shit is worse than I've ever seen it. In the last week I've personally had two encounters with two armed homicide fugitives. One attempted to pull pistol and I was in his space and able to stop him and whip his ass and other was too scared to draw. In my 27 years I've never seen it this bad. Stay safe folks.
Glad you are OK out there. Stay safe. Unfortunately I think it is going to get worse. Combination of more illegals, BLM type groups stirring the pot, increase of heroin/meth usage and trafficking, economy not good in some areas, media promotion of LE misconduct, etc..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 20 January 2017, 09:58
Rocket Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckMarshal View Post
Outstanding! We need more armed law-abiding citizens watching our backs. Shit is worse than I've ever seen it. In the last week I've personally had two encounters with two armed homicide fugitives. One attempted to pull pistol and I was in his space and able to stop him and whip his ass and other was too scared to draw. In my 27 years I've never seen it this bad. Stay safe folks.
Once upon a time I was fighting a guy on the side of the road off a traffic stop. I had him wrapped up but couldn't get an advantage and lost most of my tools in the scuffle. I hear engines rumble and boots come running. I had two full-patched members of the Warlocks pull over and offer their assistance. The guy was subdued and cuffed with a quickness.

But yeah, I agree with you on how nasty it's been. The violence and hate is the worst I've seen. Our recent LODD involved a gunfight between a wanted murderer and uniformed LEO. She hit murderer in his vest and he got rounds on her and she went down. Instead of escaping, he went to her, stood over her, and executed her. This fuck has a growing fan base because of it.

"Butch up, prom queen"
-Wench
Old 21 January 2017, 01:07
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believeraz View Post
I hear engines rumble and boots come running. I had two full-patched members of the Warlocks pull over and offer their assistance. The guy was subdued and cuffed with a quickness.
Warlocks the OMG I assume? I thought they were the considered enemies of law enforcement? Did you figure out why they helped you?
Old 21 January 2017, 10:23
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd1e22 View Post
Warlocks the OMG I assume? I thought they were the considered enemies of law enforcement? Did you figure out why they helped you?

Not enemies. It's just business. My guess is they helped because that is the instinctual thing to do. There is also the fact that they may run into the LEO again down the road and it might be nice to be owed a favor.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 21 January 2017, 12:29
Social Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Not enemies. It's just business. My guess is they helped because that is the instinctual thing to do. There is also the fact that they may run into the LEO again down the road and it might be nice to be owed a favor.
id say that was the primary motivation.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 17 February 2017, 06:18
Been There Done That

Another case:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/15/pinned-to-the-ground-a-florida-deputy-begged-a-passerby-to-shoot-his-attacker/?utm_term=.3dddbebb6508

Well done, thank God a CCW holder was nearby.

Old 17 February 2017, 11:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd1e22 View Post
Years back, in my AO we had a similar incident involving a Pagan. When asked afterwards, the Pagan replied something to the effect of "I hate cops, but I hate those ______ more." (I'll leave the blank up to your imagination.)
Old 17 February 2017, 11:58
Violence of Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Another case:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/15/pinned-to-the-ground-a-florida-deputy-begged-a-passerby-to-shoot-his-attacker/?utm_term=.3dddbebb6508

Well done, thank God a CCW holder was nearby.
I'm glad that not only was he nearby, but he was willing to do what needed to be done. It has gotten to the point where many don't want to get involved in today's litigious society. I can't say that I blame them unfortunately.
Old 21 February 2017, 12:30
Been There Done That

Exclamation

Another case, this time in my state. Local woman helps Indiana Conservation Officer in struggle with a suspect.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/21/woman-kil...ation-officer/

Old 21 February 2017, 13:16
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Another case, this time in my state. Local woman helps Indiana Conservation Officer in struggle with a suspect.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/21/woman-kil...ation-officer/
Awesome!
Old 21 February 2017, 17:31
Been There Done That

And yet another one today. Another lady coming to assistance.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/good-sama...095911531.html

Good to see the public watching out.

Old 21 February 2017, 17:32
Violence of Action

Quote:
And yet another one today. Another lady coming to assistance.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/good-sama...095911531.html

Good to see the public watching out.
I posted a link to that last night in the LE Appreciation thread...because I was noticing a pattern whereby a lot of women are stepping up to the plate lately. I am glad to see it. I wonder where the men are....
Old 21 February 2017, 19:40
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
I posted a link to that last night in the LE Appreciation thread...because I was noticing a pattern whereby a lot of women are stepping up to the plate lately. I am glad to see it. I wonder where the men are....
I get a skewed view of the population but it seems most guys I encounter gave up their man card...proudly.
Old 21 February 2017, 19:43
Violence of Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
I get a skewed view of the population but it seems most guys I encounter gave up their man card...proudly.
It isn't skewed...it's the absolute truth! They have willingly given it up without it being taken. Pathetic really....

Our new posting rules