SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Company Vetting and RFI

Old 10 December 2009, 09:49
Administrator

JWDRep or should I just call you Russell?

I suspect you and your fat, wannabe buddy Tyler S. think you're smarter than either of you really are.

It's interesting how you joined, "not representing the company" but you sent emails and post directly through the Jax Desmond internet system.

You then cry about how you've been "fired" and follow up asking for contact info.

You changed your profile location to NY, but you haven't left Canada,, and haven't strayed too far from where you originally registered and posted.

Coincidentally a new registration comes in from the exact same IP address that you and Jax Desmond use, stating former USMC, LEO, PMC with location listed as Montana. It was a good laugh but we deleted it.

We recieved a msg from "anonymous" asking for help since she thinks Jax Desmond had her brother, a former Marine, murdered. Concurrently you send numerous PM's to members of this site that contain your silly fantasy claims about how bad of a dude Jax Desmond and his buds are, and that they have had people killed and made them disappear. The crown jewel was the claim that they got an Apache helo from North Korea.

Most of this is taking place while you are supposedly "fired" but an amazingly your Jax Desmond email continued to work and stay active and you left it in your profile. I'm sure you'll spin it as some counter espionage effort by Jax Desmond.

The end result-you're banned.

You, Sascha, and Tyler, are IMO 3 losers who will have to work hard just to get to the level of wannabe.
Old 10 December 2009, 12:02

<Mass choppage>If you did in fact visit Sydney, tell me what suburb the office was situated in ... was it St Kilda, or Fortitude valley?

Im pretty sure it was in Fortitude Valley I remember seeing the sign this one time when I came out of the Whiskey a go go .

:P

Boomer
Old 10 December 2009, 15:55
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
JWDRep or should I just call you Russell?

I suspect you and your fat, wannabe buddy Tyler S. think you're smarter than either of you really are.

It's interesting how you joined, "not representing the company" but you sent emails and post directly through the Jax Desmond internet system.

You then cry about how you've been "fired" and follow up asking for contact info.

You changed your profile location to NY, but you haven't left Canada,, and haven't strayed too far from where you originally registered and posted.

Coincidentally a new registration comes in from the exact same IP address that you and Jax Desmond use, stating former USMC, LEO, PMC with location listed as Montana. It was a good laugh but we deleted it.

We recieved a msg from "anonymous" asking for help since she thinks Jax Desmond had her brother, a former Marine, murdered. Concurrently you send numerous PM's to members of this site that contain your silly fantasy claims about how bad of a dude Jax Desmond and his buds are, and that they have had people killed and made them disappear. The crown jewel was the claim that they got an Apache helo from North Korea.

Most of this is taking place while you are supposedly "fired" but an amazingly your Jax Desmond email continued to work and stay active and you left it in your profile. I'm sure you'll spin it as some counter espionage effort by Jax Desmond.

The end result-you're banned.

You, Sascha, and Tyler, are IMO 3 losers who will have to work hard just to get to the level of wannabe.
Better than watching TV...
Old 10 December 2009, 16:45
hippies beware

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OOC, out

"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish."
--Mark Twain

"All that we see is perspective, not fact...All that we hear is opinion, not truth."
--Marcus Aurelius

"The time you spent typing and formatting this post would have been better spent hitting yourself in the face with a hammer."
--Jimbo

Wise old man--"That woman was SEXY!"
Young lad--"She's out of my league."
Wise old man--"Look...let women figure out why they wont sleep with you...dont do it for them."
Old 10 December 2009, 19:41
Administrator

Dear Jax Desmond of Jax Desmond Worldwide,

I truly appreciate the emails that you sent from your mothers basement, today. Even though you used the Contact Us feature the consensus is that it was targeted towards me with your use of the "retiree" in this thread. If I'm wrong please notify me immediately or have another sock puppet register.

It was so kind of you to acknowledge that you have no legal bearing to complain, but you would engage in a frivolous lawsuit, that is obviously without merit, anyway. The fact that you stated you would do this to tie me up for years and it would be so brutal that even my grandchildren would be affected, is very enlightening.

I don't have any grand children and never will but the sentiment is nice. I appreciate you thinking of them.

Your deadline to make this thread disappear was a nice touch. Thanks.

I'm cool with that with you thinking I live in a 3 wheel trailer or whatever you meant with your "we both know....." comment.

As far as your statement about really wanting to meet me- we both know what you were trying to say. This just reinforces the fact that you don't know what you don't know. I'm sure it played well with your staff. Good on you for that. It always pays to keep the help thinking you are the persona you're trying to pass off as real.

In closing, thanks again for thinking enough about me to send more threats.

The tone of your msg was written in such a stern style I almost think you meant it to be intimidating.

I'll be posting your email once I get clearance. I'm sure everyone will see just how special a person you really are.

Best Regards, SB (the retiree)
Old 10 December 2009, 21:18
Awaiting the Terrologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer-au View Post
<Mass choppage>If you did in fact visit Sydney, tell me what suburb the office was situated in ... was it St Kilda, or Fortitude valley?

Im pretty sure it was in Fortitude Valley I remember seeing the sign this one time when I came out of the Whiskey a go go .

:P

Boomer
only the nose knows....

On the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month, we will remember them.

Lest We Forget.
Old 10 December 2009, 22:13
Still Learning!

You must be shaking, AGAIN!

SB,

How many people does this make now? If I recall correctly, I think this is at least the third or fourth person over the years that have said they wanted to "meet" you, in a less then cordial tone.

Ahh... too funny. I'm sure you'll be checking the perimeter and going to "stand to" on a regular basis at the casa.
Old 10 December 2009, 22:57
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

They have a listing on the Ourbis website, the hours kept at their various international "offices" are pretty funny as listed.

http://www.ourbis.com/1041425-jax-de...dwide-winnipeg

Quote:
Business hours

New York - 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
London - 10am - 3pm, Monday - Friday
Illinois - 24/7/365
Manitoba - By appointment only
NYC works a regular shift, London gets bankers hours, and you have to make an appointment in Manitoba.

Illinois never takes a breather. lol
Old 11 December 2009, 00:17
Policeman Officer

The Manitoba office used to get a lot of crackpots.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 11 December 2009, 00:27
Been There Done That

Whats funny about all of this is that if they would have just kept their mouths shut, this thread would have disappeared a long time ago. Just shows their unrivaled business sense and professionalism. When is the last time Blackwater/Xe got into a bickering, whining debate on an internet forum. Threaten lawsuits even though they are unfounded, and generally cry like a bunch of bitches. Jax, go fuck yourself and welcome to the big boy world, now run along Mommy is calling.

me 26FEB20133538PST
Old 11 December 2009, 01:11
Been There Done That

This thread just keeps getting better and better, wish i had popcorn
Old 11 December 2009, 03:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Tibbs View Post
Jax, go fuck yourself and welcome to the big boy world, now run along Mommy is calling.
LMFAO, thats good. I would like to second that .

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those that have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, care for nothing else thereafter.
Old 11 December 2009, 06:16
كافر

I love this thread :)
Old 11 December 2009, 09:23
Administrator

OK, I was now have clearance to to post this. This may be a long post, sorry. It could have died a natural death days ago but for Jax Desmonds behavior.

A couple points:

1. This thread was not even that critical when the Jax Desmond PR person sent his threatening email. In fact, my post just prior to that had offered up the option of Jax Desmond providing someone to clear up the question.

2. I really hadn't given the thread much thought, other than to check ensure no one was posting out of bounds, and to add my one post that was based on experience in the real world when Jax Desmond decided to elevate the issue.

3. During the years of being a Mod and now an Admin, I've learned that the GTG companies don't send out a threatening email as their first response. They especially don't send said email that fails to list even one point they think is wrong. They reach out through people in the industry, who are members here, to make contact with me or one of the other vetted members in order to resolve the issue.

4. We have a reputation for putting out the real word and helping our brothers both military and LE. We aren't going to stop now. No one goes looking for companies like Jax Desmond. In fact it was Jax Desmonds web presence and stupid email that got the ball rolling.

5. In closing, Mr Jax Desmond has obviously underestimated me and the rest of you. Not only is this email arrogant, it's stupid. I can only assume he is so stupid he thinks I'm some broke dick old retiree living on a PFC's salary. That is exactly what I would expect from someone who has never been where the rubber meets the road and never will be.

I have never responded well to threats and I'm not going to start now. Your actions have ensured this thread will live on forever.

Dear Administrator:

I've been advised about the postings you've written about my organization and I'm not impressed.

I know that a letter was sent advising you to cease and desist and I understand your response was that personal opinion is protected by the first amendment.

You're absolutely right.

What isn't protected though is my right to sue you. A very costly and time consuming practice that has previously resulted in some people with lower to mid level incomes having to file bankruptcy, lose property and assets, suffer heart attacks and strokes due to stress, and in some cases, even concede because the amount they're being sued for is far exceeded by the amount they would otherwise lose in legal costs and attorney fees.

While I may not win when it comes to libel or defamation of character, I think both of us can agree that you don't have the funds to be tied up in court for the next few years.

I've spoken with my legal team and if you do not cease and desist within 24 hours of receiving this notice, I will ensure you stayed tied up in court until the time comes that your grandchildren are still paying your debt.

If you think for a second that I'm not serious then I urge you to test me.

If you delete all the comments and all of the posts from your website and server within 24 hours and don't repost them then I'll consider this little matter forgiven and forgotten.

I take my firms reputation and mine very seriously, and I don't take kindly to retirees trying to slander my good name from behind a computer.

Quite honestly, I hope you continue this little side-show of yours. It would be a pleasure to meet you in person.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Very truly yours,

Jax Desmond
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

Jax Desmond Worldwide
Old 11 December 2009, 09:39
Confirmed User

Jax Desmond IMO, you and your company are chidish unprofessional fuckups. IMO clients who hire you (if that actually happens) are putting their lives and reputation at risk because you obviously have no fucking clue whatsoever what you are doing. I think that you are are a fraud and a liar. Now sue me as well cocksucker, I am in South Africa.

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those that have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, care for nothing else thereafter.

Last edited by Louis; 11 December 2009 at 09:51.
Old 11 December 2009, 09:42
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Tool.

I feel for his parents....
Old 11 December 2009, 09:55
Been There Done That

Ummm...

- wouldn't most legitimate firms have their chief legal counsel send a cease and desist email? I couldn't imagine the head of a legitimate large company sending an email like this as (1) they generally don't have time for it and (2) that's why they have a legal staff

- I'm not a lawyer but why would a person not only make direct threats but also admit in writing that they likely dont have a case if they are going to sue? Both would seem rather counterproductive if the case went to court.

God made machine language; all the rest is the work of man.
Old 11 December 2009, 10:01
Scoundrel

Jax Desmond writes like a wronged 17 year old boy, swearing revenge even if it costs him his whole allowance and summer vacation.

Regarding Mexico, I picture Jax riding his BMX, cape flowing freely off his shoulders, into the middle of a Mexican village akin to the Three Amigos, but without the humor and tactical experience of Lucky Day, Dusty Bottoms and Ned Nederlander.

Going viral: http://feraljundi.com/2009/12/10/ind...t-aint-pretty/

“It's not a good idea to allow an unknown enemy force to attack your compound. Ever, really.” -MixedLoad

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HST

Secrets don't sleep til they're took to the grave. -BMTH

Last edited by Jimbo; 11 December 2009 at 10:10.
Old 11 December 2009, 10:09
Been There Done That

The beauty of all that would be showing his "lawyer" that e-mail and watching him shrink like an 80 year old set of balls.

me 26FEB20133538PST
Old 11 December 2009, 10:21
Administrator

An interesting point has come to light.

The "anonymous" email claiming Jax Desmond had the senders brother murdered after he worked a "classified project" for them came from an IP address a few blocks away from where the "Jax Desmond CEO..." email came from.

"Jax Desmond" CEO actually sent 2 copies of the above email. One came from the US and one came from Canada. The were exactly the same except for the spacing btwn lines. I assume their coordinating instructions on who was running this part of the lie got crossed up.

Our new posting rules