SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > 75th Ranger Regiment

Old 14 May 2018, 20:21
Been There Done That

SGM MARK FISETTE - PHONY RANGER

Mark Fisette - Phony Ranger SGM

I’ve been working this guy for a few years since meeting him in Boston and seeing him wearing ACU’s with SGM rank, Old Scroll 2d Batt combat patch, CIB w/Star, Tab on his PC and left shoulder, Master Wings w/Mustard Stain, etc etc.

I knew in the first 5 mins of talking to him he was FOS, but took my time knocking off each one of his claims with some help from Magician and TOG (The Old Guy), thank you both very much for your time.

Mark Fisette has claimed and wore on his fake uniform daily;

Rank of SGM - false
Ranger Tab - false
Ranger Old Scroll - false
CIB w/Star - false
Master Parachutist Wings w/Mustard Stain - false
Pathfinder Badge - false
French Parachutist Wings - false
Bronze Star w/V Device x 2 - false
and several other service ribbons - false false false

Has claimed combat service in:
Grenada - false
Panama - false
Iraq - false
Afghanistan - false

and switches between an Old Scroll, an 82nd and a 173rd combat patch.

He has claimed to be the State of Massachusetts’ SGM of JROTC - false, there is no such position and the JROTC Commander Col Fife has never heard of him.

His lies somehow got him past vetting with the BAA (Boston Athletic Association/Boston Marathon) and was assigned as a medic to one of their medical tents at the finish line.
(This is a whole different story in itself that maybe I’ll tell later)

When I initially started vetting his claims they were all coming back negative and then I found out that he had been recently convicted in Federal Court for tax fraud and filing tax returns in the name of dead relatives and then collecting the dough. He went up the Federal Pen for a year so I let all this go thinking that would be the end of it.

Apparently as soon as he got out he started right up again, though I hadn’t seen him or heard anything about this until about a month ago when he popped back on the radar so we went back to work on him.

In the process of looking at everything we could we came across some very recent surveillance video of Mark Fisette physically assaulting a 68 yr old man (who happened to be a Vietnam Veteran) and things moved much quicker at that point until he was finally taken into police custody 3 days later.

As soon as he got bailed out he went to the VA to play the Koo Koo card and then deleted his Twitter page that had all of his photos and claims on it but not before we captured it all with screenshots.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=79365

I’m not too savvy with posting pics so here’s the link to his page on This Ain’t Hell that we got up last week with multiple photos. I have several more pics that didn’t get posted.

Mark Fisette was obviously no SGM, that was evident in the first 5 mins of talking to him. How the other Vets around him didn’t know or call him out is beyond me but he got away with this BS for years attending military events and receiving gifts for his alleged service as well.

Mark Fisette was a PFC in a Maintenance Unit in Germany from 79-82 until he got DX’d for drug and alcohol abuse.

Time to pay up PFC Fisette. This isn’t going away MF’er.

It is a heavy thing to see a Father, so strong in life, unable to rise.

Last edited by Cams; 14 May 2018 at 20:31.
Old 14 May 2018, 20:31
Confirmed User

He's definitely deleting his accounts. You can Google Image <<(Link),,, search him, and get a few hits with photos of him. When you click on visit that page it doesn't exist. The image still does however.
Old 14 May 2018, 20:35
Been There Done That

His Twitter is shut down, that’s ok, we got about a dozen photos of him wearing all this bling in both ACU’s and Class B’s.

Old 14 May 2018, 20:42
Confirmed User

One photo I didn't see on the other site was this one. Don't know what to make of it.>> https://myspace.com/fisphoto/photos
Old 14 May 2018, 21:22
Another pool cleaner

I hope he is medically qualified to be at the med tent, but something tells me nope.
Old 14 May 2018, 23:08
Did...did I do that?

Outstanding work. Do know if Boy Scouts have been notified? I doubt the unit will want him around.
Old 14 May 2018, 23:23
Unemployed Stunt Double

If you can demonstrate that he made money or received tangible benefits from wearing or claiming unearned awards, you can probably get the AUSA to bring charges under the current version of the Stolen Valor Act. After looking at his greatest hits on TAH, seems like there would some actionable Stolen Valor issues. Also curious if he tried to get compensation from the VA based on his...um...combat service.
Old 14 May 2018, 23:51
I really don't care

What is the white unform?
Old 15 May 2018, 07:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzmedic View Post
The Army Service Uniform Class B- the current replacement for the dark green pants/coat and light green shirt is the Dress Blue coat (or very similar) with lighter blue pants (like the old Dress Blues, but in a different cut that doesn't require suspenders) and white shirt.
Old 15 May 2018, 08:45
Been There Done That

Where does this piece of shit live?
Old 15 May 2018, 11:08
Been There Done That

Good job exposing this turd.

Kudos.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 15 May 2018, 14:53
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Looks like he's an aspiring actor/model too.

Edit: I see This ain't Hell picked up on that link, too.
Old 15 May 2018, 15:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleTx View Post
One photo I didn't see on the other site was this one. Don't know what to make of it.>> https://myspace.com/fisphoto/photos
From above ^^^^^ ďHis lies somehow got him past vetting with the BAA (Boston Athletic Association/Boston Marathon) and was assigned as a medic to one of their medical tents at the finish line.
(This is a whole different story in itself that maybe Iíll tell later)Ē

That was him acting as a medic during the marathon Bombings. That is the first time I saw him, I was there for that event and thatís when I first noticed the Old Scroll and Tab on his uniform. Longer story involved but didnít see him again until a year later which is when I called him over to my truck to ask about his patches and service.

Old 15 May 2018, 15:21
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopp700 View Post
Where does this piece of shit live?
Malden, MA

Heís a career criminal with at least 10 OUIís and prison sentences in multiple states for different types of crime, theft, fraud etc.

Old 15 May 2018, 15:24
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzmedic View Post
As stated thatís the Class B uniform now, and he has been wearing that with all the ribbons to veterans events and Honor Flight receptions and the like.

The photo that appears to be and what he claimed to be, his JROTC office, is actually his wifeís office at a local community college that heís been pretending is his for his photos on Twitter.

Old 15 May 2018, 15:33
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
If you can demonstrate that he made money or received tangible benefits from wearing or claiming unearned awards, you can probably get the AUSA to bring charges under the current version of the Stolen Valor Act. After looking at his greatest hits on TAH, seems like there would some actionable Stolen Valor issues. Also curious if he tried to get compensation from the VA based on his...um...combat service.
Roger weíre still looking at all that. We know for a fact he contacted a veterans .org and IDíd himself as this SGM hero type, and was given some pretty expensive Red Sox tickets for free. That gave us the hook and as we look Iím sure weíll find more of this behavior.

Heís still at this time being charged with Assault and Battery Dangerous Weapon on a Person Over 65 which is a felony, and gives us more time to keep digging on the SVA side of it.

I do not know if Boy Scouts know about this, but itíll be one of the calls or visits made to keep loose ends tied up.

He had also claimed that his son, the Milano (sp?) kid in the Boy Scouts photo was now an RI at RTB because of his (fathers) connections, but again heís fíing delusional. Thatís not accurate of course and weíre leaving his kid out of all this mess, he didnít ask to have a pathological liar as a father. Feel bad for him.

Old 15 May 2018, 16:05
Red Headed Stepchild

Solid work Cams.
Old 15 May 2018, 19:10
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cams View Post
Malden, MA

Heís a career criminal with at least 10 OUIís and prison sentences in multiple states for different types of crime, theft, fraud etc.
TY
Field trip this weekend.
Old 15 May 2018, 20:17
Been There Done That

Well done Ranger Cams..

How you been Ranger Buddy?
Old 16 May 2018, 19:08
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerJurena View Post
Well done Ranger Cams..

How you been Ranger Buddy?
Brother Wes, good to see youíre still kicking Ranger, been a long time.

Iím well, thank you, hopefully finished up in this s-hole commie state by next April and retiring to beautiful Texas to grow old and shoot guns in peace.

You still out that way? Iíll bring the beer and ammo if you do some of your world class BBQ. I still think of that time out at Andyís, some of the best chow Iíve ever had.

Please give my best to your family for me and hopes that all is well.

Our new posting rules