SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > International Jobs

Old 4 January 2019, 10:23
Hard to Kill

Overseas Security Jobs Listing

I don't want to turn this into a classified adds section, but I have found a sight I use for information and it appears to have a very good list of security jobs for overseas positions. Not contracting jobs, most if not all are not shooter jobs. Take a peek and see what you think. I have no affiliation with the site or additional knowledge about these positions.
Old 4 January 2019, 13:10
Policeman Officer

Is Sec2Sec defunct? I was looking at it recently and it appeared to not be working.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 4 January 2019, 16:12
Confirmed User

I receive Safe Travel Mag emails. They wanted me to write for them nearly a year ago, and at that point they weren't posting jobs. It's only been in the last couple of months that they started posting them.

Our new posting rules