Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 7 February 2018, 21:55
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
So, Pelosi delivered an 8 hour speech today. Can you imagine having to listen to that for 8 hours? Just seeing a picture of her makes my blood pressure go up 10 points. They should send tapes of that to Gitmo.
If it doesnt make it's way to GiTMO, I'm confident it will make it's way into one of the Advanced SERE programs.
they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Jeff Cooper
Old 8 February 2018, 01:02
Confirmed User

The media is so far beyond trying to hide their blatant bias it's passed pathetic and almost past dangerous. On the way to work I was listening to a piece about the current budget negotiations and potential shutdown; this quote from the President was repeatedly played:
Quote:
letís have a shutdown. Weíll do a shutdown. And itís worth it for our country. Iíd love to see a shutdown if we donít get this stuff taken care of
I wonder where they're going with that... Of course the full quote was:
Quote:
If we donít change the legislation, if we donít rid of these loopholes where killers are allowed to come into our country and continue to kill...If we donít change it, letís have a shutdown. Weíll do a shutdown. And itís worth it for our country. Iíd love to see a shutdown if we donít get this stuff taken care of
Speaking in regards to MS-13 and how immigration changes could help combat them.

But it plays so much better if that mean old meanie President Trump is going after all those sweet, specials dreamers. Nutz.
Old 8 February 2018, 03:38
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatbedder View Post
If it doesnt make it's way to GiTMO, I'm confident it will make it's way into one of the Advanced SERE programs.
Never gonna happen. Certain to be a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

Was she actually chewing on her mouth during the State of the Union?
Old 8 February 2018, 12:50
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
So, Pelosi delivered an 8 hour speech today. Can you imagine having to listen to that for 8 hours? Just seeing a picture of her makes my blood pressure go up 10 points. They should send tapes of that to Gitmo.
I watched a few min of it an watched a CA Democrat from Sacramento (Matsue) (sp) sleeping at times When Pelosi kept reading letters from different individual looked
Old 8 February 2018, 19:15
Confirmed User

I am still laughing!!!

It wasn't Tide Pods, she used Preparation H instead of Polio dent for her teeth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PREPERATION H.jpg (17.9 KB, 178 views)
Old 9 February 2018, 01:57
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

From a few years back, even more appropriate now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pelosi-asshole.jpg (26.5 KB, 147 views)

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 9 February 2018, 08:21
Been There Done That

All of Pelosi's facial movements/gestures are from all of that botox. She can't feel her face no more.

In her speech she said her grandson wished he was dark skin with brown eyes.

Such bullshit. Child is obviously brainwashed. The only "dark skinned, brown eyed" people she knows are her servants or her plastic surgeon.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 9 February 2018, 08:28
Been There Done That

Also, an 8 hr speech. WTF?

That's torture.

I would rather be locked in a 6X6 cell, listening to Barney the purple dinosaur signing the "I Love You, you love me" song for 8 hrs.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 9 February 2018, 10:05
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
In her speech she said her grandson wished he was dark skin with brown eyes.
If true, how sad that someone taught that child such self-hate. Sounds a lot like those parents who want their children to mutilate their genitals.
Old 9 February 2018, 10:19
BTDT

It's not all that hard to believe that a child with Pelosi's pale-skinned genetics would want to have darker skin.
What kid wants to grow up in Kowlifounia without a suntan? I was a pasty-faced little shit when I was a kid - I too would have loved to have some darker skin - the problem is, I don't tan - I burn.

It's probably the closest thing to "truth" that Pelosi has ever uttered in public.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 9 February 2018, 10:24
#AllLionsMatter

Unhappy Something is wrong with her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
If true, how sad that someone taught that child such self-hate. Sounds a lot like those parents who want their children to mutilate their genitals.
To sellout your grandchild to pander to certain markets (MSM) is not only grotesque; it's disingenuous...

Nancy Pelosi grandson remark...
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 15 February 2018, 13:41
Confirmed User

Tukwila is a shithole. It's a small, nothing town filled with trash that has delusions of grandeur because they have a very large, profitable mall in the city limits to prop up the tax base which would be nothing without it- ghetto quikimarts, hooker and junkie hotels and "legal advice shops" (not lawyers) don't pay that well. There truly is nothing good in that place; people, businesses whatever. All worthless. And not shockingly, it's run by bleeding heart morons.

http://komonews.com/news/local/tukwi...in-ice-custody

The good part about this is that, hopefully someone at either the DOJ, ICE or the Trump administration wised up. If there was a lawful warrant out for this guy, technically civil or not (which is odd since crossing the border is an illegal, criminal act) and a jurisdiction refuses to honor it, I wonder if that gives them cause, in a way that a court would have to uphold, to revoke federal grants that are going to law enforcement.

Have to see how this plays out, but this could get fun.

Our new posting rules