Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 18 May 2015, 13:35
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
Are you using the term 'green light' as used in gang parlance?

that is to say are the shot-callers for the OMGs putting out a hit on LEOs in the Waco area?
That's the word. They allegedly aren't too happy about being shot up by LE....go figure. Take it with a grain of salt, but that's a snippet of the intel making it's way around.

ETA: If true, it will lead to more bodies. Hopefully they are piled on top of a bike and not in a squad car.

Last edited by Front_Sight_Bang; 18 May 2015 at 13:44. Reason: Added comment.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:36
Authorized Personnel

Tinfoil bandanas for everyone...............
Old 18 May 2015, 13:39
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
Are you using the term 'green light' as used in gang parlance?

that is to say are the shot-callers for the OMGs putting out a hit on LEOs in the Waco area?
Yes. Green light = assassination
Old 18 May 2015, 13:40
Bitter old man.

Send in Chuck Norris.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:51
Authorized Personnel

I'm familiar with the Banditos as the "Big Club" in Tejaz, but never heard of the other two mentioned above.

Who were the Fourth and Fifth club?

Sad to see Clowns doing Clown Shit in public like that...
HK

Sometimes you just gotta hoist the Jolly Roger and start slittin' throats!
Old 18 May 2015, 13:52
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramedic68whiskey View Post
As a 1%er in SC, I will answer that question for you. Not usually depending on the club. However, there are racists among us as there are in any part of society. The Bolts are really just to piss people off and for shock value. Here in SC there are no Hispanic or Black members, but there are many chapters of the "Big 4" with Hispanic members. There are no blacks in those clubs, but they do have their own clubs.

As for us being like the crips or the bloods, there is no comparison. 3 of the top 1% clubs were started by veterans returning home from wars including mine. It takes years to earn your patch and not all of us are thugs and criminals. We have doctors, lawyers, DOD employees, and a vast majority of us are vets. (No Cops) We have people from all walks of life that choose to be part of the brotherhood. 1% does not mean criminal. We support our neighborhoods, and many many causes. All you have to do is ask around and you will see the people we help.

My chapter is based in a very small community, without the support of the people we would have a hard time. We do clean up the trash and the people are safer with us here. What you see are the bad sides of club life, and that is exactly what .gov and law enforcement want you to see. No matter what club you are from, we all prospect and come up the same. We ALL believe in the same thing too. Freedom, Family, and Brotherhood--- yes a 1%er will die protecting it. Well over a hundred thousand in the US alone and that shit scares big brother. We choose to live our own way and not how some bureaucrat or lying politician tells us too. That is why most of what you see are lies. As a matter of fact with all the guys coming home, clubs are seeing a huge influx of prospects and hangarounds.

Are there criminals --- absolutely, will we fight to protect our beliefs --- absolutely, but that does not make us thugs. I have NEVER seen any patched member go out of their way to hurt someone who didn't have it coming. That shit in Texas is disgusting and they should have settled it out of the public. However, Texas is a very different animal when it comes to the clubs. You have a lot of patches who want the same turf.

Just remember, not all of us are long haired, bearded, stanky, drugging and drinking pigs like you see on tv. We have careers, education, families. We love our country, our military, and our Constitution. We just march by a different drummer.

ML&R, I love reading what you guys have to say on this board. I appreciate this community immensely.
Complete drivel...OK...mostly drivel
Old 18 May 2015, 13:53
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

When does the bomb throwing begin?

It's not really a biker war until they start lobbing explosives at each other's clubhouses, as well as each other.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:55
On the Extract Bird

They are not going to be killing any cops. 190+ armed bikers....if they wanted to kill cops me thinks the odds of them getting a couple during the melee would be pretty good. I know with all their .mil high speed gear those coperators are badass, but the numbers don't add up. It's not Sons of Anarchy, it's just the media and LEO'S being over dramatic.
Old 18 May 2015, 14:01
Confirmed User

Quote:
They are not going to be killing any cops. 190+ armed bikers....if they wanted to kill cops me thinks the odds of them getting a couple during the melee would be pretty good. I know with all their .mil high speed gear those coperators are badass, but the numbers don't add up. It's not Sons of Anarchy, it's just the media and LEO'S being over dramatic.
Bwahahaha!! Copy that. 9 dead, 18 injured, approx 170 arrested, 100 weapons recovered = "over dramatic."
Old 18 May 2015, 14:26
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Right, just a little skirmish, nothing to get all worked up about.
Old 18 May 2015, 14:44
The USA's Loose Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmueller View Post
I've seen three names tossed around: Bandidos, Scimitars, and Cossacks. Who else was involved? Were any of the clubs allied with any of the others, and supporting that alliance?
Scimitars are a Cossack support club. I heard (as in heard and probably BS) that the leathernecks were there also. the big dog in the fight was the Bandidos . I dont know if the big red machine or the black and whites have any links to any others in Waco but the red and white crew was fighting it out in the nordic wars and im sure they have their ears up right now.

170 in the big house for a capital rap???? Everyone needs to keep there eye on craigslist texas for some good deals on bikes

Last edited by sfmedicw9; 18 May 2015 at 14:53.
Old 18 May 2015, 14:46
Newbie shooter

Quote:
As a 1%er in SC, (snip) 1% does not mean criminal.(snip)
Actually the term 1% came to be after Harley davidson said 99% of bikers are law abiding - and sonny barger head of the hells angels started the 1% patch.

The rest of what you said might be true... but 1% does mean someone that lives outside the law. Take that for what you will.

- Local, read Sonny's book. Rides a motorcycle.
Old 18 May 2015, 14:47
Pirate and Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front_Sight_Bang View Post
Bwahahaha!! Copy that. 9 dead, 18 injured, approx 170 arrested, 100 weapons recovered = "over dramatic."
Exactly, exerybody else is being dramatic.

The 1%er patch came from a statement that was made by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in one of their quarterly magazines published many years ago....like right before the movie "The Wild Ones" came out....

The statement was the "99% of all americans riding motorcycles on the road today were good law abiding citizens" statement.....

Mr. Barger took that statement, made the first 1%er patch, and the rest is history. Thats a fact. All outlaw clubs wear the 1%er patch now. The term "outlaw" comes from......

Pulled from Wiki....

In the United States, such motorcycle clubs are considered "outlaw" as they are not sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) and do not adhere to the AMA's rules. Instead the clubs have their own set of bylaws reflecting the outlaw biker culture

Stupid should be a medical diagnosis - Texan

Being smart does not guarantee success, but being stupid practically guarantees failure - GSniper

Last edited by RedDawg_03; 18 May 2015 at 14:56.
Old 18 May 2015, 14:50
Embrace the Suck

I can't help but wonder how many U/C's were caught in the middle of that cluster, trying to decide whether to blow cover and start putting rounds in their CI's and such or stay low and try to ride the shit out, lol. Been there and it's not fun, well it wasn't then but I remember it being fun now.
Old 18 May 2015, 14:53
Confirmed User

Quote:
And how many would be dead if every biker there turned fire on the LEOs?
Old 18 May 2015, 15:04
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Photog View Post
And how many would be dead if every biker there turned fire on the LEOs?
That would have made a lot of swat team fantasies come true I suspect.
Old 18 May 2015, 15:04
Confirmed User

Quote:
For this event, I am curious to know what constituted a weapon. Doe this mean 100 firearms, or did things like knives, brass knuckles, hammers, etc make the cut as well?

Same thing with the injuries. Did all 18 of those reported as wounded receive gunshot wounds or were there other minor injuries that were included as well?

I suspect the police (And media) have pumped the numbers up as much as possible.

Glad none of the bystanders or responders were hurt.

I think that cops are all too quick to blanket label all members of motorcycle clubs as criminals and trash. Just as not all cops are criminals, there is a large number of them that are criminals. Cops are very quick to point out that not all cops are bad, etc, etc. Sort of the same as club members, not all are bad, and they shouldn't all be lumped together.

For what its worth, I know a number of current LEOs, like for twenty years. I also know a number of active 1%ers, also long term friendships. The 1%ers have always been more respectful around my wife and I than the LEOs.
Old 18 May 2015, 15:09
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front_Sight_Bang
I'm certainly not going to dismiss the violence, and I'm not discounting that bikers may have shot at cops (although with some of the statements in this thread, if the bikers were all that dangerous, why wouldn't some of the FATboys wearing badges and cowboy hats have been shot/killed, as well?) -- but the stats above -- today -- may not mean very much.

Ignoring the numbers of bikers killed and wounded (which some may have been killed by cops, maybe even without cause -- thinking a little about Sean's comment above -- imagine if a UC was shot just trying to exit the scene with a gun in his hand), the numbers of those arrested and weapons found *may* not be near the grand scare the popo and the media want us to believe.

Weapons = firearms? If so, were any weapons confiscated from legally-authorized CCW holders?

Arrested = charged? If so, how many of those charged will have charges dismissed?

The violence is unacceptable. Grown men that want to kill each other, and whom pertain to gangs, should know better than to have the fight in public. They could have easily taken this to a private scene, passions aside, cooler heads should have prevailed. Idiotic leadership of those clubs present.

I see the cops and Twin Peaks slamming local management. Maybe they are doing so correctly, but I'm wondering if Twin Peaks is throwing the local franchise owner and management under the bus to save their licenses to operate in the state. If you hold a wet T-shirt/bikini contest on a "bike night", how are you not going to see bikers show up? And some with a shitload of leather silliness? I think Twin Peaks may have straddled both sides of the fence, both congratulating the local franchise for sales as well as cautioning them to be careful. LOL -- I still wonder how those sales would have looked if bikers had boycotted the place. Anyway, I'm not sure this is going to turn out as cut and dried as is being mentioned in the news.

Bikers giving the green light to off cops. Sigh. If it isn't bikers, its the cartels, or ISIS, or some other fucking boogeyman. LOL, which is it -- are cops at war with the civilian populace or are the so badass they don't have to worry about us or are we really not that bad of a threat and these events are being piggybacked on to justify budgets and heavyhandedness?

No sympathy to the bikers who were involved in the violence. Kudos to those cops who were dealing with a chaotic event and trying to bring about calm and order to it as quickly and as safely as possible. But no, just because some numbers are thrown out, I'm not going to toss my hands to the air and thank the deities that the govt is there to protect me from the evil mongol hordes....
Old 18 May 2015, 15:28
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local View Post
Actually the term 1% came to be after Harley davidson said 99% of bikers are law abiding - and Sonny Barger head of the Hells Angels started the 1% patch.

The rest of what you said might be true... but 1% does mean someone that lives outside the law. Take that for what you will.

- Local, read Sonny's book. Rides a motorcycle.
I know where the term came from, I have earned my diamond and know all about Sonny and 81. EVERYONE in the country lives outside the law at one time or another. Hell this day in age, most probably daily with everything being criminalized. Not every 1%er lives a criminal lifestyle and most have careers, families, and lives. Hell if you were to see me, the only thing that might give away my lifestyle are my tattoos. Otherwise I am a clean cut professional as are quite a few full patch members. The life is about freedom and riding hard. I don't mistake anyone on this board for being dumb, so I am not going to tell you we are out for the sainthood, but we are not like people are led to believe.

FSB, I did not mean to make it sound like it was a small thing. That many people getting killed is not a small matter. My meaning was if those bikers wanted to kill cops they would have. I am glad no one else got hurt, but if those bikers fought back the story would be entirely different. Riding through Texas OMW to Arizona and Cali, I had to stop and meet some of those boys. They don't play around and follow protocol.

Anyway, people can believe what they want or what they are fed about 1% MCs. I was just trying to give a little inside info that I am allowed. There are a ton of full patches that are great men and the lifestyle isn't all about fighting, drinking and broads.

Hopefully the incident is done and over, its shit like that which leaves a bad image on the clubs. Thank god no bystanders got hurt.
Old 18 May 2015, 15:35
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
Your post
All valid. I wasn't saying this justifies LE's need to be unnecessarily heavy handed, or "protect the flock" so to speak. Simply pointing out his statement that LE was being over dramatic about the incident is IMHO laughable. There is nothing over dramatic from any angle about that shit storm.

There may very well be new information that comes out regarding things like UC cops, legally owned weapons, etc. doesn't matter. When these kind of shitheads show up with legally owned weapons and turn a public venue into a carnival shooting gallery, and then say, "But but...toy drives!" It's absurd.

Our new posting rules