SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 31 January 2018, 00:09
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
Their hypocrisy has no limits....

Outstanding night for POTUS!
I loved how he offered them the quid pro quo in regards to DACA on live TV.
If they now don't accept his terms it will be apparent that they ultimately didn't care about their "Dreamers", but only used them as a pawn.

They're already spinning it, saying POTUS is inhumane for dangling the life's of 1.8M people, a crisis he created himself, in front of the democrats to get his petty wall.
If it's so petty it should be a bargain to save the people they supposedly care so much about.

BTW, wasn't it Obama who created this crisis in the first place, by dangling false hopes in front of people... without giving them a clear path to actually become legal citizens? A path that POTUS Trump now clearly stated to be part of the deal?
Our am I completely off here?
The Obama admin did nothing but put people in legal limbo, a limbo that made these very people dependent on an administration that is promising them to be able to keep their perpetual limbo state.
Old 31 January 2018, 01:01
Administrator

Fucking BOOM! Best SOTU since Reagan and possibly better as far as I am concerned. He made the Dems look exactly like the idiots they are. Well done.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 31 January 2018, 01:06
Red Headed Stepchild

I've been on an airplane all day. Anyone have a link to the full length address?
Old 31 January 2018, 01:13
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
I've been on an airplane all day. Anyone have a link to the full length address?
This should work:

https://youtu.be/Noh2Tl0dI6c
Old 31 January 2018, 01:16
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le3 View Post
Apparently I need to step up my google ability. Thanks!
Old 31 January 2018, 01:37
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Fucking BOOM! Best SOTU since Reagan and possibly better as far as I am concerned. He made the Dems look exactly like the idiots they are. Well done.
I concur, and the Dems had their ass-hats on to boot. Not to mention Pelosi was visibly annoyed and Schumer looked as if he was undergoing a colonoscopy right then and there - outstanding.
they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Jeff Cooper
Old 31 January 2018, 02:10
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

I always watch it on CSPAN so I don't have to listen to a talking head tell me what I'm supposed to think about it. I think POTUS gave a good speech and delivered it well. The point of emphasis he made which I had not heard much in the media was the specific harm to poor people caused by illegal immigration, which combined with the presence of the Long Island families whose daughters were murdered took the immigration argument straight to demographic groups who traditionally support Democrats. One of the Democrat congresscritters got up and walked out during a chant of USA-USA-USA, which I found interesting. POTUS opened up with not-so-veiled jabs at the NFL just a few days before the Super Bowl. I'm not the biggest fan of everything Trump did prior to becoming POTUS, and I held my nose on election day to vote against whoever might beat Hillary, but after a year I can say that I have been pleasantly surprised. He has turned out to be what Republicans have claimed they were for the last half century, and he not only has a spine but loves to counterpunch.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 31 January 2018, 02:50
Confirmed User

This little snippet might be hinting at the POTUS' decision in regards to the release of the memo.
https://youtu.be/Cfn_sAtozmI
Old 31 January 2018, 03:24
Confirmed User

Fine job by our Leader.As a Citizen and Veteran of our USA I want a strong President and we appear to have just that.I completely agree with his immigration policy's and hope to see them fulfilled. This from a Democrat, not a liberal one though I believe in work or starve, I also believe in the working man and frequently despise the actions of my party but will side with the Republicans when they make sense which they seem to be doing more of lately.Hooray for that and glad to see a President with a spine not afraid to do right for the USA!.
Old 31 January 2018, 03:32
What you mean badges? I no got to show you no stinkin badges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post
Nancy is running her suck and #nononecares!!
She looked like the Clover Cow chewing her cud.
Old 31 January 2018, 07:15
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatbedder View Post
I concur, and the Dems had their ass-hats on to boot. Not to mention Pelosi was visibly annoyed and Schumer looked as if he was undergoing a colonoscopy right then and there - outstanding.
I like watching Pelosi. She's always touching her face full of botox like " I can't feel my face, I can't feel my face. I wonder if anyone can notice".

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 31 January 2018, 07:48
At the Barn

Yeah, she is a mess. Although Melania looks pretty plastic herself. That whole thing with women makes me cringe as I get older.....
Old 31 January 2018, 08:13
#AllLionsMatter

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
Does Cory Booker always looked pissed off?
Watch for him leading up to 2020; especially once you see him with harpO...
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 31 January 2018, 08:33
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
One of the Democrat congresscritters got up and walked out during a chant of USA-USA-USA, which I found interesting.
Luis Gutierrez ... LINK

Quote:
and I held my nose on election day to vote against whoever might beat Hillary,
Wait, you voted for Hillary?

CBS Poll results:
65% Proud.... Then, I need to go back and see if CBS included a "Scared" option for Obama...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poll.jpg (20.1 KB, 175 views)
Old 31 January 2018, 09:27
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19MIKE View Post
Look out Oprah....here comes the young Kennedy! Dollars to donuts tomorrow they'll want him to run in 2020. Looks like a smart articulate kid though.....the next rising star.
Him or Cory Booker. You can see they're both being groomed
Old 31 January 2018, 09:27
In Vino Veritas

Says CBS...
Old 31 January 2018, 09:29
Confirmed User

Very happy with how the speech went. Been a long time since I've felt pride inspired by the president. The wife and I were smiling through most of it and loved how he gave recognition to those who deserved it.

We also noticed that Kennedy shithead and his drooling as well. We were definitely wondering WTF was up with that. Had to turn the TV off after about 8 minutes of his BS. Agree with the comment earlier about it lacking substance but chock full of buzzwords.

Good job Mr. President, U-S-A!
Old 31 January 2018, 09:33
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Yep. The Dems looked like the bunch of whiny, pouty traitorous fucks they are. Even that fag with the glasses on Morning Joe this morning,(which I watched for 3 minutes to get a feel of their take on the SOTU) said they looked weak and out of touch.
Looked like a funeral parlor on CNN/MSNBC.
Meanwhile Fox & Friends had the 'deplorable vet' Sgt who went with the Ohio Senator and his family. I didn't realize, that the Senators wife gave up her seat for him to go. Makes Maxine Waters look even more disgusting(if that's possible)
Old 31 January 2018, 09:35
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatbedder View Post
And what I thought was even worse, was how many were on their phones. Did you notice, that once it was caught on camera (I watched it on CBS), they never went back to the Dems on close ups hardly anymore? Fucking duplitous fucks all of them
Old 31 January 2018, 09:44
Clorox bearer for SOTB

If that SOTU made you feel scared... pick up your giant vagina hat and go protest...

The Dems looked like a bunch of 7 year old girls that had their lolly pops taken away.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"

Our new posting rules