Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 6 February 2018, 13:27
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Carter Page talked to George Snuffalupagus this morning as well - I don't know why anyone on the right would grant an interview with a partisan hack like Snuffalupagus. No matter what, he is going to ask snarky questions and insure he always gets the last word to make sure he makes HIS point better than you can make yours.

Slanted
That pretty much describes every "reporter" for any "news" out there today.

It's all propaganda... with little bits of fact thrown in, kinda like corn kernels in a big turd.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 6 February 2018, 13:30
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
kinda like corn kernels in a big turd
You do have a way with words...............
Old 6 February 2018, 16:44
Confronting the Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Interesting theory. I will say that, based on his TV interview with Laura Ingraham last night, I doubt he was an "Agent" (not really the correct term) in the traditional sense. More likely he was just being debriefed after his visits. His interview last night didn't do him any favors. I'm sure it can be found on YouTube.
The term I'm seeing is "Under Cover Employee," and being abbreviated as UCE. I admit to being terminologically challenged here. Still, the use of the word 'employee' suggests something different from confidential informant. Is there something significant about UCE as distinct from other potential terms like CI?
Old 6 February 2018, 18:42
Confirmed User

According to Hannity....the other shoe is about to drop with the release of 'Memo 2.0' by Grassley/Nunes. Some bad stuff here. Looks like the biggest abuse of power in American history.

The noose is tightening and the rats are scurrying for cover.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...uld-scare.html
Old 6 February 2018, 20:51
Overseas Gunplumber

I'm sure that dropping shoe will be about as effective as the one that was thrown at President Bush in Baghdad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19MIKE View Post
According to Hannity....the other shoe is about to drop with the release of 'Memo 2.0' by Grassley/Nunes. Some bad stuff here. Looks like the biggest abuse of power in American history.

The noose is tightening and the rats are scurrying for cover.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...uld-scare.html

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 7 February 2018, 02:43
Confirmed User

Exclamation

Just some more crap on memo's

House Intel Committee Votes to Release Schiff's Counter-memo

Rep. Adam Schiff has been the ever-present thorn in the side of Rep. Devin Nunes and House Intelligence Committee Republicans. Having argued everything from treason to blaming them for the Kennedy assassination, Schiff has been the 'voice of one crying in the wilderness' in defense of the DOJ and FBI's 'witch hunt' for President Trump. And he went so far as to craft a sort of anti-memo to counter the Nunes memo released last week, which demonstrated the FBI's apparent collusion in using a DNC hit piece as evidence for a FISA warrant. So late yesterday, the committee voted to allow Schiff to release his memo. The question is whether it will be much ado about nothing or will it offer something substantive that may bolster the FBI's case? We shall see soon enough. Stay tuned.

Second Memo Released: Hillary Fed 'Intel' to Steele

Don't look now, but a second memo has been released on the FBI's FISA collusion. This time it's coming from the Senate side. Sen. Chuck Grassley has been hot on the trail of the FBI's collusion with the Hillary campaign to derail Trump. The memo released by Grassley's Judiciary Committee argues that Chris Steele, the DNC-paid author of the dossier, was being fed with anti-Trump Russia collusion speculation directly from Hillary's campaign staffers. Further, the memo alleges Steele deliberately misled the FBI in the course of serving as a 'witness'. So, in essence, the Hillary campaign's opposition research was presented as fact to the FISA court to justify wiretapping of Trump's campaign. Brilliant.

Maybe someone will get Hillary
Old 7 February 2018, 09:24
Confirmed User

Im starting to wonder why the Federal Judge recused himself from Flynn's case in December 2017, the same time Mueller postponed Flynn's prosecution. I'm going to go out on a limb here but I suspect this Federal Judge a Obama appointed judge is the one that signed all the FISA warrants.
Old 7 February 2018, 09:44
BTDT

These memo's are good reading and maybe they would make a great spy novel someday - but the chairman of Committee on Oversight and Government Reform thinks the FBI is above reproach and doesn't seem interested about exercising his power to issue subpoenas.
-Maybe George Stephanopoulos and Hillary Clinton are right - in which case, we really are pretty deplorable people and we should be ashamed of ourselves.
-Maybe it is considered ungentlemanly to issue unilateral subpoenas and since the chair is a good man, he is just biting his lip and hoping that his friends across the isle will "do the right thing"
-Maybe we are all optimists that wake up every morning hoping that our elected representatives will straighten up and fly right

I'm not sure which since most of my opinions are shaded by hypocrisy and clouded by pessimism.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 7 February 2018, 10:01
Confirmed User

Surprised yet not surprised this hasn't gotten more traction. Isn't it the exact thing he accuses the Trump campaign of doing? Also he claims he knew it was bogus yet there are emails of his staff following up with the radio hosts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Trump-pic.html
Old 7 February 2018, 10:18
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodiebot View Post
Im starting to wonder why the Federal Judge recused himself from Flynn's case in December 2017, the same time Mueller postponed Flynn's prosecution. I'm going to go out on a limb here but I suspect this Federal Judge a Obama appointed judge is the one that signed all the FISA warrants.
He is. The comments section is more informative than the article.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lerflynn-case/
Old 7 February 2018, 10:42
Confirmed User

Iíve always thought Obama was involved in the Clinton cover up and we now have texts from the FBI agents making it look that way. They are texting about giving Comey talking points to brief Obama and say ďPOTUS wants to know everything weíre doing.Ē

The Republicans can release as many memos as they want, the MSM and Dems will portray them all as partisan. Itís the IGs report that could bring it all down. Unfortunately, Horowitz was appointed by Obama and worked for Comey in the early 90s.
Old 7 February 2018, 10:44
Confirmed User

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...questions.html

These text messages are interesting. At this point they could mean anything depending on the context of the conversation but some of them are potentially alarming to say the least.
Old 7 February 2018, 10:47
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestboy View Post
Thank you for explaining it in small words that even this Marine can understand, and hopefully articulate to other crayon eaters....
yep. I just copied and pasted that to several of my friends. Never fear, I gave credit to 'a smart guy I know', because once reading that, all my friends would know immediately that I was in no way the author of it, lol
Old 7 February 2018, 11:41
Confirmed User

IMHO.....this Christopher Steele character is a patsy.

He's the supposed point guy in all this because he 'absolutely loathed Trump' and wanted to 'do everything he could to keep POTUS from getting elected'.

We know he got paid/offered to give the intel 'for free'.... through Fusion-Hillary-DNC etc.

Who else did he work for?

I'm betting he meets an untimely end.
Old 7 February 2018, 12:06
Confirmed User

Here is a timeline of events. Probably biased a bit but it makes sense of things.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasd.../#7b2113ac7f34
Old 7 February 2018, 14:31
BTDT

Its flu season and there have been an unusual amount of flu related deaths this year - if folks from the memo start dropping from the flu is will be because they didn't get a flu shot
Or because they DID get a flu shot and the anti-vaxxers were right all along.

It would take a literary genius to write a story like this. It would take an entire team - Dickens, Tolstoy, Steinbeck, Orwell, Mark Twain, and HG Wells couldn't collaborate and come up with a story as complicated as the crap our politicians pull as part of their routine schedule. We could even throw Stan Lee into the mix to add a little comic book fantasy to it and it still wouldn't beat what politicians do everyday.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 7 February 2018, 21:55

Not shocked to see the former POTUS mixed up in this at all. Everything that he “accomplished” was just the beginning of what was going to be the knockout punch for our what remains of our America and it was a team effort to make sure Trump did not succeed. All of this shit would have been buried forever had Hillary managed to win. I thank God every day that she didn’t.
Old 7 February 2018, 22:12
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Interesting theory. I will say that, based on his TV interview with Laura Ingraham last night, I doubt he was an "Agent" (not really the correct term) in the traditional sense. More likely he was just being debriefed after his visits. His interview last night didn't do him any favors. I'm sure it can be found on YouTube.
Congressman Nunes seems to think it's not a theory. http://komonews.com/news/connect-to-...e-memo-release
Quote:
A lot of this comes from a court case where there were Russians who were prosecuted in New York. And Carter Page cooperated with the FBI......... But when the FBI actually goes to that American citizen and that American citizen cooperates with the FBI, then that information is used in a court proceeding to help bust the Russians, itís really disingenuous to put out fake information that Carter Page is some kind of Russian superspy that needed to be monitored by the government.
Makes for an interesting read.

From a legal standpoint, if it's accurate I don't know how that works. Someone is involved in something that is/could be illegal, cooperates with law enforcement (presumably with a formal agreement in place though that is speculation on my part), and then law enforcement later uses thoses acts to open an investigation into him? What if some/all of those acts were done on behalf of law enforcement?

This just seems like it requires some very specific explanations to keep some people out of jail.

Not that it's the first example of that...
Old 8 February 2018, 07:06
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Its flu season and there have been an unusual amount of flu related deaths this year - if folks from the memo start dropping from the flu is will be because they didn't get a flu shot
Or because they DID get a flu shot and the anti-vaxxers were right all along.
This years vaccine is only 17-30% effective (depending on who's number you believe) - but I dig the theory!
Old 8 February 2018, 13:57
Administrator

I saw a term yesterday that made me laugh out loud in reference to the FISA Judge who was recused from the Flynn case.

"Arkancided"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top

Our new posting rules