SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 24 May 2019, 01:58
Been There Done That

Now I am definitely going to have to watch at least the first episode. I am sure it will suck and I will tell myself I should have gone night fishing before all the mosquitoes get here!
Old 24 May 2019, 10:37
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTex View Post
Pretty funny synopsis.

https://youtu.be/jAhKOV3nImQ
Stolen. LOL.
Old 24 May 2019, 16:41
Been There Done That

Soooo, I relented and watched the first 4 episodes of season 1. I enjoy some of the characters, especially the kids. All the sexual immorality sure makes a bit of entertainment a worthless waste of time and money!
Old 26 May 2019, 00:21

Jam sesh

Rage Against the Machine, Extreme, Anthrax... a bunch of famous guitarists got together with the GoT composers to jam as a sales tool for $25k-$35k guitars. The guitars ARE gorgeous (the lannister one is meh) and the jam session is very nostalgic to watch if you came up listening to these guys.

https://youtu.be/6i0a7RDPkM8
Old 26 May 2019, 07:53
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc_ View Post
Rage Against the Machine, Extreme, Anthrax... a bunch of famous guitarists got together with the GoT composers to jam as a sales tool for $25k-$35k guitars. The guitars ARE gorgeous (the lannister one is meh) and the jam session is very nostalgic to watch if you came up listening to these guys.

https://youtu.be/6i0a7RDPkM8
Impressive. And Brad Paisley, isnt he country?
Old 26 May 2019, 08:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Impressive. And Brad Paisley, isnt he country?
Yep! I only named the bands of the guys I recognized. Just looked up a list of players and you got it.
Old 9 June 2019, 19:39
Psalm 91:2

Know what I’ve been wondering? What if they intentionally screwed up this last season and left things hanging?

That fat ass pudgy GRR Martin has screwed with the fans so long about releasing books. Y’all know I don’t like him one little bit.

What if ... and think about it ... what if that arsehole has been writing and finished the series the way he intended and since everyone has been left hanging with this stupid final season it was all planned to ramp up interest in Martin publishing more books.

A lot of the fans said they wouldn’t buy any more books until he got off his ass and finished the series. I quit buying them and won’t buy anymore until he finishes the series. A lot of people have done this because we got tired of Martin screwing around with the fans and the books.

So what if??

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley

Our new posting rules