SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > Navy SEALs

Old 7 March 2018, 09:33

Brandon Webb is a piece of shit

****** has published the helmet cam video of our SF brothers fighting to their deaths in Niger.

There is a lot we can learn from videos like this but they should be viewed in private by operators for training purposes. They should not be released to the families and our enemies for consumption so you can get more clicks on your webpage.

Brandon Webb was a lackluster SEAL with a short career, seeing little to no combat. He is making millions off the SEAL Teams when he carried almost none of the burden.

Brandon Webb should be blacklisted from all SEAL functions and publicly shit out by the community.
Old 7 March 2018, 09:51
Cynical and Grumpy

I’ve seen the video. This was the most horrific thing I’ve seen in a long time. Someone very close to me also served with two of those guys personally. He was absolutely horrified and even more so, stating that hundreds have demanded for him to take it down and he simply refuses. No family member or loved one, or teammate or any other should have to see that.
Old 7 March 2018, 10:02
Been There Done That

Muddy - get yourself vetted by Frog. Your assertion that BW is a POS will take on greater credibility here.

I have not seen the videos. I won't search them out. If true, the dude will have a hard time with all NSW members, not just you Frogs.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Im attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 8 March 2018, 15:44

My SEAL buddies are already being very vocal about it to anyone and everyone. He already made his bed...
Old 8 March 2018, 16:06
Unemployed Stunt Double

Brandon Webb and Jack Murphy are doing quite well for themselves, with or without the respect of the SOF community.
Old 8 March 2018, 16:41
Confirmed User

Not like they are going to take it down, but for what its worth, here is a petition:

https://www.change.org/p/remove-****...-from-youtube?
Old 8 March 2018, 18:12
regular speed jerk, not a high speed jerk

I went and looked for the vid. Hadn't heard abt it... jesus.
Old 8 March 2018, 20:16
Confirmed User

I looked up their website and it appeared to me that they have a somewhat sneering attitude to those who have objected. What a pair of Johnny come lately blotter jockeys. Thanks to the writers of Black Adder
Old 8 March 2018, 20:29
Scoundrel

It would be great if @softrep got going again: https://mobile.twitter.com/SOFtRep

It's not a good idea to allow an unknown enemy force to attack your compound. Ever, really. -MixedLoad

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HST

Secrets don't sleep til they're took to the grave. -BMTH
Old 8 March 2018, 20:46

Pretty good take on the recent events w/ ****** on this youtube vid. Their justification for the posting is absolute BS and the fact that they threw their logo on it is an absolute cunt move. Old news by this point tho.
Old 8 March 2018, 21:03
Confirmed User

Media needs advertisers and they are no different. The Hurricane group (BW's holding company) needs them and and also publishes their partners on their website. Gerber, Vortex, etc. Write them. They won't want to be associated with this story and the video. I hope BW caves when he realizes it will cost him an airplane.

Jack flatly said they are not apologizing or retracting. Hubris.

Make them famous(er).
Old 15 March 2018, 09:08

How in the world is this video on YouTube. The individuals and the families of the dead diverse more respect then this. I personally would like to know how to get this removed and I hope that the individual that released this can be punished. It is disrespectful and horrid.
Old 15 March 2018, 10:16
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck_Bohica View Post
How in the world is this video on YouTube. The individuals and the families of the dead diverse more respect then this. I personally would like to know how to get this removed and I hope that the individual that released this can be punished. It is disrespectful and horrid.
Doesn't military censorship prevent/forbid this?

I'm sick to the stomach. RIP Heroes.

H
Old 15 March 2018, 16:22
sterious scizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoepoe View Post
Doesn't military censorship prevent/forbid this?

I'm sick to the stomach. RIP Heroes.

H
What's worse is the original was put out by Daesh....SOFTCRAP put their own watermark on the Daesh video...in effect, they are aiding the enemy by giving its propaganda a wider audience. The idiocy and short-sidedness of that entire group of morons cannot be overstated.
Old 15 March 2018, 16:23
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHHINT View Post
What's worse is the original was put out by Daesh....SOFTCRAP put their own watermark on the Daesh video...in effect, they are aiding the enemy by giving its propaganda a wider audience. The idiocy and short-sidedness of that entire group of morons cannot be overstated.
Wow, just wow
Old 15 March 2018, 16:49
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck_Bohica View Post
Flag the video on YouTube. Enough people flag it and gets taken down.
Old 15 March 2018, 17:46
Psalm 91:2

RIP to the fallen. Prayers for family and friends.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 16 March 2018, 11:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
Flag the video on YouTube. Enough people flag it and gets taken down.
There is a small problem with that, there are multiple videos up. I have flagged as many as I could find but I think more are popping up.
Old 16 March 2018, 12:32
Unemployed Stunt Double

There is a fair amount of anecdotal data to support the idea that Youtube only takes down certain sorts of content after complaints.
Old 16 March 2018, 13:39
Did...did I do that?

If I may...

I posted in the other thread my complaint to YT when I reported the video. Make sure you focus on how it violates their Terms of Use/Community Standards. The video is abhorrent and dishonoring, but YT isn't going to care about the honor part.

Back to my lane.

Our new posting rules