SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 2 February 2018, 10:51
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
My kid had a professor that ranted about service members. he used the downed Blackhawk in FL a few years back to say that the father of the Crew Chief (An SF Brother of mine) was just looking for a free funeral. She grew up with this crew chief and about came unglued and was ready to throw hands with this guy. She jumped up, motherfucked the professor a few times (She gets that from her mother) and stormed out to call me. I told her to fight on his terms and send him an email that said that he deeply offended her. He was so upset and apologetic, he gave her an A in the course.

Fucking liberals, have no standards.
Damn, I wouldn't make it in college today. Good for her.
Old 2 February 2018, 11:04

Such a cringe worthy angry little man.
Old 2 February 2018, 11:09
Confirmed User

I agree with Gsniper. This piece of dog feces will run his suck at some point in the near future, and will not have the pleasure of being in his safe space, i.e the high school. I hope that with all the technology available, someone happens to get it on film when the suck gets closed.
Old 2 February 2018, 11:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux23 View Post
The fine folks over at TAH, have been keeping track of the downward burning tract that was his career.

This individual should not only have to be forced to clean and maintain every grave marker in Arlington, but he should also be forced to take care of the elderly Vets in VA hospitals.
if by TAH, you mean the website This Ain't Hell.... fuck that guy.

he called a legit Ranger a poser because said Ranger didn't have a tab. said Ranger was from Regt. commo, and med dropped from Ranger School with a broken back, or equally serious injury. and said Ranger later went to 19/20th Group for several years, but never claimed an 18-series qual. he simply claimed (technically correctly, x years in special operations).

after the page was dogpiled by Rangers the story was taken down, but no retractions or correction hung on the page.

part of the justification was the owner of TAH spent a couple years in 1/75 "but doesn't call himself a Ranger", so this guy shouldn't either.

the reason TAH attempted to discredit a legit Ranger? the owner disagreed with the publicly displayed political opinion of the accused Ranger.

fuck This Ain't Hell.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical and radical minority, rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 2 February 2018, 11:32
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
The woman of his dreams probably left him for Lance Corporal at Pendleton, and he's still bitter.
now that's funny.
Old 2 February 2018, 11:49
33,024 - R.I.P.

F**k this fartbox and his elitist attitude towards those that honorably serve and educate themselves. I joined the military straight out of HS, as many of us did. Not because I was a "non-academic", but rather I didn't want to be a busboy for the rest of my life and didn't have the coin for even attending a junior college. Best choice of my life.

Now, I have four degrees, including an MBA, that are all employed in my daily career. I will go head-to-head with this guy intellectually any day of the week, and feed the scraps to DirtyDog0311...'cuz he likes that shit.
Old 2 February 2018, 14:10
Alone and Very Afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Driver View Post
if by TAH, you mean the website This Ain't Hell.... fuck that guy.

he called a legit Ranger a poser because said Ranger didn't have a tab. said Ranger was from Regt. commo, and med dropped from Ranger School with a broken back, or equally serious injury. and said Ranger later went to 19/20th Group for several years, but never claimed an 18-series qual. he simply claimed (technically correctly, x years in special operations).

after the page was dogpiled by Rangers the story was taken down, but no retractions or correction hung on the page.

part of the justification was the owner of TAH spent a couple years in 1/75 "but doesn't call himself a Ranger", so this guy shouldn't either.

the reason TAH attempted to discredit a legit Ranger? the owner disagreed with the publicly displayed political opinion of the accused Ranger.

fuck This Ain't Hell.
I stand corrected. Thank you for letting me know.
Old 2 February 2018, 14:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
The woman of his dreams probably left him for Lance Corporal at Pendleton, and he's still bitter.
Didn’t Chelsea Manning serve in the army?😜
Old 2 February 2018, 15:06
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post

He doesn't think the Military types are "Academics", and not productive to society. This just shows his ignorance.
A week in my Arabic class at DLI might have changed his opinion.

Then again, probably not.
Old 2 February 2018, 15:57
Calculating Infinity...

Fuck Salcido.
Old 2 February 2018, 17:00
Life is simple, not easy.

Have to admit he could use a serious assbeating. Not because his views are opposed to mine, but because he talked shit about veterans in such a disparaging and obviously false manner.
Old 2 February 2018, 17:56
Supporterator

Get him out of the classroom, and at that point.. sticks and stones.
Old 2 February 2018, 18:38
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
All because some of his students were wearing USMC shirts and one recorded his rant. He doesn't think Recruiters should be allowed on campus.

He doesn't think the Military types are "Academics", and not productive to society. This just shows his ignorance.

He should be made to walk past every marker in Arlington and actually read it then pay a visit to Walter Reed. Then have his ass kicked.
Arlington and Walter Reed will probably have no affected on him just give this waste of skin an ass kicking and be done with him.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
Old 2 February 2018, 20:22
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
A week in my Arabic class at DLI might have changed his opinion.

Then again, probably not.
I have BS and MSc degrees, but the hardest academic and most stressful examination I ever took was the calculation and placement of explosives charges in the SFQC 18C course. The Thai language exam at the end of language school was very difficult as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2 February 2018, 20:27
Never to old to learn

Icon5

Quote:
Originally Posted by P304X4 View Post
Arlington and Walter Reed will probably have no affected on him just give this waste of skin an ass kicking and be done with him.
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Walter Reed close down an transfer everyone to Maryland VA hospital except for a few that could not be moved.
Old 2 February 2018, 20:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
I have BS and MSc degrees, but the hardest academic and most stressful examination I ever took was the calculation and placement of explosives charges in the SFQC 18C course. The Thai language exam at the end of language school was very difficult as well.
That should have been an easy test. "P" for plenty right?

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 2 February 2018, 21:05
Shakin' the bush Boss

Multiply by P, then double it.
Old 2 February 2018, 23:30
Been There Done That

M x P2
M = more
P = plenty
Old 3 February 2018, 09:02
Swimming Upstream

A Psychology Today Blogger weighs in:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...lowest-our-low

"Finally, according to the Pentagon, 71 percent of Americans aged 17 to 24 would fail to qualify for military service. The reasons are primarily due to educational, behavioral, criminal, or fitness issues.

In sum, enlisted military members are better educated, get higher test scores, and come from higher socioeconomic backgrounds than their similarly aged peers in society.

Selection effects have a lot to do with these differences. The military recruits young people who are particularly bright and fit. They tend to perform better."
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke
Old 3 February 2018, 15:28
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Absolutely, a lot of technical knowledge involved in the demo stuff, as well as the realization that if you get it wrong your day could be ruined.

Our new posting rules