SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Professional Development and Education

Old 27 April 2017, 11:42
Conquer Life.

BreakLine - Tech and Finance programs

BreakLine Tech application round closes 19 May. I have not attended the program but have heard great things from close friends who have. If you are a transitioning veteran looking for a career in tech or finance, definitely check these opportunities out.

They are partnered with many of the top tech companies in the area, including: A16Z, HP, LinkedIn, Oracle, Palantir, Sequoia, Square, etc... plus have top faculty from Stanford and other top universities.

"BreakLine is an education and employment company that builds an affordable path to compelling careers. Programs combine skills-based training with professional networking and connect participants directly with hiring managers..."

Program has been featured in:
WSJ

SF Chronicle

Key Info:
Quote:
Duration
1.5 Weeks

Dates
Jul 24 - Aug 2, 2017

Application Deadline
May 19, 2017

Cost
$150
*Covers the program, curricular materials, 
and some meals

"When your ruck gets too heavy, someone on this site will always help you carry it." - Chimo

Our new posting rules