SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Closed Thread

Old 29 May 2018, 18:57
#AllLionsMatter

Lightbulb Just saying...

Anyone who supports the POTUS has a bulls-eye on their career especially if you’re a celebrity...
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 29 May 2018, 19:11
I really don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
The show was okay, it wasn't like I couldn't wait to see the next episode.
And anyone thinking Roseanne Barr was somehow carrying the torch for conservationism just b/c she likes Trump is seriously misguided.

But Joy Reid didn't lose her job.
Jimmy Kimmel and Bill Mahr didn't lose their jobs.

But the same company that cancelled Roseanne hired this douchnozzle:
I give Sloburmann 6 months before ABC terminates him using the Libya Model. He just cannot keep his pie hole shut.
Old 29 May 2018, 19:38
Been There Done That

Watch all the negative letters from the LGBT community start coming in protest to ABC now , for cancelling a show that casts a young cross dressing transgendered boy in a positive light. LMAO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 29 May 2018, 20:03
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Watch all the negative letters from the LGBT community start coming in protest to ABC now , for cancelling a show that casts a young cross dressing transgendered boy in a positive light. LMAO.
Let me know when you start the petition on change.org...

Old 29 May 2018, 21:17
Did...did I do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Heads would explode. Wanda Sykes (head writer) is lesbian.
Old 29 May 2018, 23:59
Been There Done That

shes cancelled. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roseann...lerie-jarrett/

when will they realize that the business isnt tweets... its commericials... the more bias you are the less commercials you can air if you are on mainstream... this show could do well on a pay per subscription like netflix or amazon... learn the biz!
Old 30 May 2018, 07:36
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Jeeze, everyone knows humor is only funny when it is directed against white people. I mean really... Ask Kramer.

The propaganda ministry will tell you what is funny and what is not. If you think or do anything contrary to the agenda, you will be removed from the programming. They don't even try to hide it anymore...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 30 May 2018, 18:24
Confirmed User

I don’t get it. The Obama aide Roseanne was talking about literally looks like a character from the old Planet of the Apes movies. Frankly, I’m more pissed society automatically thinks of blacks when monkeys or apes are brought up as lookalikes...

...I think Patrick Ewing looks like a gorilla in the face. Does that make me racist or do I get a ‘free pass’?
Old 30 May 2018, 19:50
Calculating Infinity...

She made a comment that can only be viewed as racist, comparing someone with black ancestry with apes. In doing so, she gambled the professions of many people, including her own. Her comments don't fly. I say, fuck her.. too bad so many other people, that have nothing to do with her "ambien tweeting" are feeling the consequences of her actions. This has nothing to do with "right" or "left" politics. She stepped on her dick and now has to go to time out.
Old 30 May 2018, 19:57
Calculating Infinity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
... I think Patrick Ewing looks like a gorilla in the face. Does that make me racist or do I get a ‘free pass’?
No, whatever you may "think", putting that statement out there is not cool.
Old 30 May 2018, 20:18
#AllLionsMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby2/6 View Post
If you thought that was not cool. You should hear the shit that's said in the construction/manufacturing field...
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 30 May 2018, 20:21
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
To be honest there are a fair amount of people who had no idea she was half black. Roseanne included. Everyone assumed she was Iranian. Does it make a difference? I think so.
Old 30 May 2018, 20:31
Been There Done That

I think I don't give a shit anymore. Close this MF'r.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 30 May 2018, 22:25
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
If you thought that was not cool. You should hear the shit that's said in the construction/manufacturing field...
Bingo.
Old 30 May 2018, 22:39
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
She made a comment that can only be viewed as racist, comparing someone with black ancestry with apes. In doing so, she gambled the professions of many people, including her own. Her comments don't fly. I say, fuck her.. too bad so many other people, that have nothing to do with her "ambien tweeting" are feeling the consequences of her actions. This has nothing to do with "right" or "left" politics. She stepped on her dick and now has to go to time out.
I agree. She can play stupid all she wants but no one in their right goddammed mind refers to a black person as Planet of the Apes. Shit she may have well just come out and said Porch Monkey.

Plus fuck that fat loudmouth still for her disgraceful treatment of the National Anthem. How she somehow got allowed out of her fucking hole is beyond me.

Go away fatass.

No one on a construction site is dumb enough to say what they say among friends and co-workers to millions of people though. And if they did they'd likely get fired by the GM as well. No one is willing to risk the bottom line because someone desires to say stupid shit that their close friends may think is funny, but they say it to millions of people they don't know.

Last edited by KidA; 30 May 2018 at 22:54.
Old 30 May 2018, 22:45
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
To be honest there are a fair amount of people who had no idea she was half black. Roseanne included. Everyone assumed she was Iranian. Does it make a difference? I think so.
How do you know what Roseanne knew, especially after she got called on it?
Old 30 May 2018, 22:49
Calculating Infinity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
I don't doubt it!
Old 30 May 2018, 22:53
Authorized Personnel

There will always be certain words and phrases that should never be said to certain people/races -- ever! This was one of those phrases! There is never an appropriate time to use them like she did.

She can claim that she was stoned on her sleeping pills or whatever it was, but that was simply a cowards way of refusing to accept responsibility for what she said when called on it.

Good riddance!
Old 30 May 2018, 22:59
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
She can claim that she was stoned on her sleeping pills or whatever it was, but that was simply a cowards way of refusing to accept responsibility for what she said when called on it.

Good riddance!
This.

When my goat fucking Paki friend is late I often ask him if his magic carpet broke down. Which to him, and to me, is funny, and he understands it's ball breaking.

If I tweeted in public, to millions of people, that same shit my boss would probably fire me. There's no 1st Amendment as the government isn't inhibiting my speech, my boss is firing me for being a dumbass and bringing the wrong kind of attention.

Defending people for saying dumb shit when they are on "your" side is asinine.

Plus she still disrespected the Anthem, the Flag, and anyone who ever served under it. Fuck her.
Old 30 May 2018, 23:01
Been There Done That

Plus she is just nasty. Unfortunately she represents about 2/3s of the women here in Illinois/Indiana.

"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules