Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Weapons

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 October 2018, 21:48
The Fat Guy's Avatar
The Fat Guy The Fat Guy is offline
The Sagacious One
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pushing string down the hall
Posts: 14,091
FFL holders can have a book that use to record guns they take in for repair. Your Remington 870 breaks (Yes, I have done it) you take it back to the store and they take it in. They register it in the repair book to account for it being in the store but they do not have to do another check when it comes back repaired. I think the sticky point in FFL's comes in if you are actually manufacturing firearms. Then that is a different license.
No one will take better care of us, than us: Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Reply With Quote
Old 25 October 2018, 15:16
256's Avatar
256 256 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Ohio
Posts: 479
Researching how to get an FFL is confusing. I’d like to get into something like that for some side money, not to mention I’ve enjoyed doing the frames I’ve done.
Kiowas are small, carrying just two people; they fly so low the two flying soldiers are practically infantrymen.

- Excerpt from Gates of Fire, Michael Yon
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Our new posting rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:44.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved
SOCNET 1996-2018