SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 8 August 2018, 16:22
Authorized Personnel

Man Arrested in NM for Training Children for School Shootings

This makes me absolutely sick. I hope this guy hangs, is revived, and then hangs again...repeat until satisfied.

LINK TO STORY

Quote:
The father of a missing 3-year-old who was arrested at a New Mexico compound last week was training children to commit school shootings, court documents filed on Wednesday revealed.

Prosecutors allege Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was conducting weapons training on the compound, where 11 children were found hungry and living in squalor. They asked Wahhaj be held without bail.
Old 8 August 2018, 16:24
Authorized Personnel

Simply proves the theory that some people are simply evil. There is not deep, dark secret...they are evil.
Old 8 August 2018, 17:07
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Wahhaj's father was a character witness for the blind sheikh.

I guess that apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Old 8 August 2018, 17:16
The Sagacious One

Why is this in the Lounge?
Old 8 August 2018, 17:31
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Why is this in the Lounge?
Sorry...good move.
Old 9 August 2018, 09:31
Authorized Personnel

My takeaways

1. Sirraj was the son of the one of the 'unindicted co-conspirators' in the 1993 World Trade Center attack and the propagandists do not mention it.

2. The FBI had been monitoring the compound but had not reacted so the local authorities did. At least that’s my understanding.

3. Political correctness is hazardous to our health and well-being individually and collectively as a nation if not outright fatal.

4. We’re screwed but ymmv....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv

Last edited by CTA; 9 August 2018 at 09:46.
Old 9 August 2018, 09:48
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
1. Sirraj was the son of the one of the 'unindicted co-conspirators' in the 1993 World Trade Center attack and the propagandists do not mention it.

2. The FBI had been monitoring the compound but had not reacted so the local authorities did. At least that’s my understanding.

3. Political correctness is hazardous to our health and well-being individually and collectively as a nation if not outright fatal.

4. We’re screwed but ymmv....
Is your source reliable?
Old 9 August 2018, 10:58
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
Is your source reliable?
Not sure about the source but the article directly quotes the sheriff. It should be noted when I did follow up research it has been characterized as far right fake news:

https://thehayride.com/2018/08/holto...ng-camp-story/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 9 August 2018, 12:03
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
Not sure about the source but the article directly quotes the sheriff. It should be noted when I did follow up research it has been characterized as far right fake news:

https://thehayride.com/2018/08/holto...ng-camp-story/
AP also reported that the Sheriff said the FBI was involved.
https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/boy-remains-found-new-mexico-desert-compound/J209T6swzH7vOc3j72AXgJ/

"At a news conference in Taos, Hogrefe described FBI surveillance efforts in recent months that included photographs of the compound and interviews. He said the images were shared with the mother of Abdul-ghani but she did not spot her son.

"I had no probable cause to get a search warrant to go onto this property," the sheriff said.

He said FBI officials were invited to the news conference but declined to attend. An FBI spokesman didn't immediately return a call seeking comment."
The adjoining property owner had asked for an eviction of the compound, which the Judge denied. The Sheriff's office asked him to wear a hidden camera and help get information on the compound. He said the Sheriff knew there was a possible link to terrorism. It would be interesting to find out why the eviction notice was not approved.
"https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/makeshift-shooting-range-escape-tunnel-found-on-northern-nm-compound-raided-by-authorities/5018662/"

The couple said that back in February they believe they saw the still-missing 3-year-old months before learning from Georgia news report that he was abducted. When that discovery was made, they reported it to Taos County deputies.

TCSO officials said they didn't have enough hard proof to go into the compound, even though the site was technically there illegally. Instead, they began surveilling the property to spot the boy.

When that didn't work, Jason Badger told KOB he was approached and asked if he would wear a hidden camera to take part in the ongoing recon mission.

He didn't take that request lightly.

"When you think about it that's f***ing b***s***," he said. "You ask me to do it when you're afraid to send cops up there. You tell me all this, (that) they're radicals, (that) they've got guns, you're afraid to go up there, but you ask me to go up there and do it?"

TCSO officials wouldn't comment on whether or not they asked a private citizen to wear surveillance equipment, citing the ongoing investigation.

“Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
― Thomas Jefferson
Old 9 August 2018, 13:36
Confirmed User

The adjoining property owner had asked for an eviction of the compound, which the Judge denied. The Sheriff's office asked him to wear a hidden camera and help get information on the compound. He said the Sheriff knew there was a possible link to terrorism. It would be interesting to find out why the eviction notice was not approved.

NEW MEXICO is Far left on anything! It is a Democrat State
Old 9 August 2018, 14:23
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post

NEW MEXICO is Far left on anything! It is a Democrat State
NM is right wing extremist compared to CA.

If Johnson had not been on the ballot, POTUS would have won NM in 2016.

Given that both Federal and Local Law Enforcement were involved, there may be several layers to the decision of the judge to not approve the eviction notice. There is also the history of the property and the property lines. Way too easy to just throw out "POLITICAL" when there are a number of other details to consider.

“Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
― Thomas Jefferson
Old 9 August 2018, 14:48
Confirmed User

I will agree with this statement[B] NM is right wing extremist compared to CA.

I was raised in NM the Land of Enchantment.
Old 9 August 2018, 15:17
RIP SOTB, CASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Wahhaj's father was a character witness for the blind sheikh.

I guess that apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Yeah I'm intimately aware of the old man et al. Bad juju.
Old 9 August 2018, 15:57
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
Simply proves the theory that some people are simply evil. There is not deep, dark secret...they are evil.
So is this an evil individual, or was he (or were they, including the others on the property) working on behalf of an organization?
Old 9 August 2018, 15:59
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by diverescue View Post
So is this an evil individual, or was he (or were they, including the others on the property) working on behalf of an organization?
Is there a difference when talking about training kids to attack schools regardless of the reason or who is paying the bills?

Many times, those situations are made too complicated and should be dealt with instead of simply "watched."
Old 9 August 2018, 16:38
Confirmed User

The only difference in my mind would be the potential to use this as a source of intel to act on other similar locations in a more proactive manner.
Old 9 August 2018, 16:44
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by diverescue View Post
The only difference in my mind would be the potential to use this as a source of intel to act on other similar locations in a more proactive manner.
That is a result of searching the area once warrants are obtained. However, that doesn't change what I said about evil people using kids to attack and kill other kids who are minding their own business.

Personally, I don't like these types of "surveillance" cases because they are generally drug out way too long with no actions being taken at the federal level when multiple actions could have been done at the state and local resulting in the "surveilled" subject being sent away where he/they can't do any further damage to us here in the US.
Old 13 August 2018, 10:49

I'd be interested in someone "following the money" WRT this situation. 11 kids. "Training" with "assault weapons". Middle of the desert. In a compound. Where were the support/resources coming from that allowed this operation to function? Was it in fact just one dude acting on his own in support of those certain crazy motives that the media coincidentally never figures out? Or was it part of a larger effort by a disassociated benefactor --- in which case there may be many more of these little cells across the country **cough-islamberg-cough** also being funded? Maybe that was why the feebs were involved and not acting --- wheras the SO was interested in taking it down immediately for obvious reasons. But that's just my amateur opinion and I could be completely wrong.

The judicial system fuckery doesn't surprise me even in the least.
Old 13 August 2018, 11:44
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I'd be interested in someone "following the money" WRT this situation. ...
The judicial system fuckery doesn't surprise me even in the least.
I agree on those points.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 13 August 2018, 18:56
Proud wearer of a Beard.

I'm sure that the Media will find an angle to blame President Trump somehow.

As an important aside, there is evil out there, and these incidents prove that with flashing strobe lights and simple words. I am astounded that there is so much intentional ignorance out there about the existence of true evil.

Our new posting rules