SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 5 August 2018, 12:08
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmueller View Post
That's....intereresting. Where's the woman to his right from the other clips? Edit: the guy in the white (Navy?) uniform to his left is not in the other clips. I think the YT clip you linked to is an old one, showing a much different response, which makes me even more doubtful about this one.
I think the angles are just quite different to where the parties seen look different. On the link I posted, the man in the uniform that is moved, but looks like his knees are taken out, appears to the left of Maduro, directly above the "ruptly" watermark, but on his right (as you're looking at them) in your link. In your link it's right at the 6 second mark, and is cut to a different clip as it occurs. The same movement is seen in both videos. When I get home tonight I can do screenshots and show you what I'm talking about if need be.
Old 5 August 2018, 12:09
Authorized Personnel

In the video that shows the direct front view of Maduro speaking, the people standing behind him are standing further back than the video would lead you to believe.
Old 5 August 2018, 14:08
Did...did I do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I think the angles are just quite different to where the parties seen look different. On the link I posted, the man in the uniform that is moved, but looks like his knees are taken out, appears to the left of Maduro, directly above the "ruptly" watermark, but on his right (as you're looking at them) in your link. In your link it's right at the 6 second mark, and is cut to a different clip as it occurs. The same movement is seen in both videos. When I get home tonight I can do screenshots and show you what I'm talking about if need be.
I think I understand what you mean, but screenies are always good. They'll help others who stumble across this thread.
Old 5 August 2018, 14:31
Confirmed User

Damn, A-Rod picked up an EP gig in retirement!!
Attached Images
File Type: png maduro.PNG (513.1 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg arod.jpg (33.0 KB, 226 views)
Old 5 August 2018, 15:35
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
Something happened in a building? It's up high too, causing one to look up.
Yeah, it looks like those explosive drones got through the metal bars and inside the apartment building. Several of the news stories have pictures of those windows, and are saying one exploded near it. Clearly from the picture the smoke was billowing out from the inside.
Old 5 August 2018, 16:54
Authorized Personnel

A new video just surfaced that shows a drone exploding. You can hear what sounds to be Maduro speaking in the background.

LINK HERE
Old 6 August 2018, 06:13
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
You think he pulled an Erdogan?
THATíS what I thought as soon as I saw it/read it especially when I saw his reaction or non-reaction.

I still believe the Turkey/Erdogan thing was a false flag to do precisely whatís happened. An increase in power & getting rid of anyone who might challenge him either via social media, press, or academia.

Got my tinfoil hat on. Aluminum foil comes in handy sometimes.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 6 August 2018, 06:37
A/1/75

Why would they detonate them so high up? Looks to be more for show and blow than an attempt at taking him out.

Charlie
Old 6 August 2018, 06:55
Been There Done That

Quote:

Yep.
Old 6 August 2018, 06:56
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I think you're watching a guy who's trying to quickly do the math on how embarrassing it will be to hit the deck if the sound turns out to be nothing.
Old 6 August 2018, 21:18
Been There Done That

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1961 View Post
An increase in power & getting rid of anyone who might challenge him either via social media, press, or academia.

Got my tinfoil hat on. Aluminum foil comes in handy sometimes.
Here's the sole problem with the idea that he needs an increase of power: Maduro has every bit of power there is in Venezuela. Opponents can be jailed without habeas corpus, the three branches of gov are run by loyalists, etc. Every viable (<< used for a reason) opponent has been jailed or has already left. The exodus of the wealthy has driven a housing boom in Miami and from Mexico to Peru

The only doubt about Maduro has been with his ability to control a hungry National Guard and Army which by any measure holds the true power in Venezuela.

Distract from internal strife? Certainly, But, to increase hi power? Meh.

God made machine language; all the rest is the work of man.
Old 7 August 2018, 00:34
Psalm 91:2

The increase in power comment I made was in reference to Erdoganís snatching more power and jailing anyone he even slightly suspected might oppose him post coup attempt not Maduro. Maduroís just nuts enough to have pulled that stunt to not react and give the appearance of how tough and unflappable he is.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley

Our new posting rules