Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > SEAL Phony Check - DO NOT post before Reading the stickies

Closed Thread

Old 16 July 2008, 23:21
Administrator

Exclamation Updated MAR 2015 - READ THIS and Pay attention everyone!

This is the SEAL phony check forum. READ BEFORE POSTING. DON'T BE LAZY and DON'T waste our time.

Trident 86 (Alternate) and myself (Primary) can verify who was or wasn't a UDT/SEAL.

First post an Introduction as required and directed in your welcome to SOCNET e-mail. Then ask for the verification in this forum. The Verification is free of charge.

We will only answer SEAL verifications with those who have first hand knowledge of a claim - AND not just a one night in a bar and no IM internet claims. We will not satisfy your "curiosity" for no apparent reason either. PM's are the preferred method to ask for a check to avoid putting an Active Duty SEAL's real name on the internet. Bottom line, you need a very good reason to ask us to take our time to do a verification.

As for everyone else who has been posting here:

If you can absolutely positively provide an accurate answer because you also are a SEAL and shared a poncho liner with him, then fine, otherwise DO NOT POST ANYTHING and just watch. This forum is off limits to you chiming in with "I think. . ." or "I can't believe. . ." or "I wish I could. . ." Take that crap to the lounge.

We got it and don't need your "help". There should be no more than 4 posts per check, unless it goes postal and the FBI jumps in.

Carry on, I'll be in the area all day.

s/Frog
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules