Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 27 November 2017, 08:54
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
It's OK Linda, you are forgiven. It was a moment of weakness for both of us, and it was the 80's.
Holy Cow! That was you? Now I’m really sorry I didn’t get your number and follow through.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 27 November 2017, 08:57
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I had a chick grab my ass in the 80s. But it was to change my diaper and give me some of that sweet sweet baby powder. Haha.

Y'all are old.
Yeah I should’ve spanked your little ass back then. Maybe you would’ve turned out different.

You’ll get this old one day ... hopefully.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 27 November 2017, 16:33
Confirmed User

They are dropping like flies. This time a California legislator.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...186689213.html

And another one:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...186707628.html
Old 27 November 2017, 16:52
BTDT

It all makes for good reading when you are sitting on the john, but the fact is, most of these turds are only resigning out of embarrassment. If they wanted to keep their jobs, most democrats voting for them would still check the 'D' box on election day before they would vote for a republican.

The same rings true for the republicans, do you vote for the booger eating republican or the angry blue haired feminist democrat...
...platform doesn't matter anymore.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 27 November 2017, 17:25
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaclerk View Post
Color me not shocked with this douchebag.
I must be too young or old as the case may be, I have no idea who this cat is
Old 27 November 2017, 20:24
Swimming Upstream

Apparently, conservatives can be just as shitty as any liberal. This nauseates me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.f863917990ff
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke
Old 27 November 2017, 20:29
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
Apparently, conservatives can be just as shitty as any liberal. This nauseates me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.f863917990ff
I appreciate some of the table turning O'Keefe does, but he really comes of a smarmy.
Old 27 November 2017, 20:30
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post

How does one go about reading that without a WAPO subscription?

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 27 November 2017, 20:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
http://archive.is/mSutJ
Old 27 November 2017, 21:04
Been There Done That

Quote:
Typically, if you type the title of the article into your favorite search engine it will bring up a version that's not behind the paywall.
Old 27 November 2017, 21:27
Calix Meus Inebrians

Quote:
Clear your browser cache. The WaPo paywall relies on cookies to tell it if someone has read their allotment of free articles. Try going to their main page fresh if needs be.
Old 27 November 2017, 23:49
Did...did I do that?

Incognito/Privacy mode. You should be able to right-click and select that option, or go CTRL-SHIFT-N.
Old 28 November 2017, 00:31
Confirmed User

O’Keefe has been a known piece of shit for a while. Yet people continue to give him money, cus shitlibs suck and we have to beat them at their own game or whatever.
Old 28 November 2017, 02:04
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk View Post
O’Keefe has been a known piece of shit for a while. Yet people continue to give him money, cus shitlibs suck and we have to beat them at their own game or whatever.
That's called the McCain syndrome. Just imagine if the truth....nevermind.

War Hero.
Old 28 November 2017, 09:55
Administrator

Quote:

Yeah, exposing that the DNC was paying thugs to commit physical violence at Trump rallies. Exposing the fact that the MSM was fabricating "news" out of thin air. I mean, we all knew it already but nobody could prove it. He actually got them admitting it on video. Man, what a piece of shit that guy is.

And it's got nothing to do with "shitlibs", although I agree that they suck. It's got to do with truth. I want them ALL exposed, regardless of party. If a Republican/Conservative was paying people to physically assault American citizens because they were at a Hillary rally, then I want the motherfucker exposed and thrown in jail. But, so far it seems that YOUR side is the only ones being exposed doing shit like that, so rather than accept the fact that your fellow liberals are doing such things, you attack the messenger and call him a POS.

Every day my level of respect for you evaporates a bit more.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 28 November 2017, 10:26
Been There Done That

Quote:
Me:
Quote:
You're trying to be funny, right? Your posting history clearly favors a leftward leaning point of view.
You:
Quote:
I “lean left” on criminal justice issues and the surveillance state. That’s about it.
O'Keefe uses the Left's own vanity against them and that makes him a piece of shit? You want the Right to act with honor, but I don't hear you complaining about when the Left, doesn't. Since Sharky already rebutted your post, I shouldn't be picking on you. I surely don't want to chase off our last remaining B5R.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 28 November 2017, 11:40
Authorized Personnel

Chris Plante called Sen. Warren "Lieawatha" on the radio this morning. I almost LOL'd my morning coffee all over the dashboard.
Old 28 November 2017, 11:46
Confirmed User

I find this WAPO story interesting. First well ok seems like Veritas was busted this time. Can’t win them all. However, the WAPO journalist stated that he outed them over phone numbers that did not match. But people on reddit have proven this false. That the number do match. So, the theory is that this WAPO guy new it was a sting because he had a hand in making fake news. Just a theory but I would not put this type of thing past democrat operatives.

We have a free press but we can not trust them. That is a direct consequence of journalists having no integrity and instead having a political agenda.

Speaking of coming full circle http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/28...s-accuser.html is an interesting read.
Old 28 November 2017, 12:03
I really don't care

It doesn't matter which party these creep fucks were from when they were trying to bang teenage girls. They were just creeps. And I think we have seen in the last month or so that neither party has cornered the market on dirty old men trying to get their peckers wet. But somehow Hannity and Maddow, et al, can somehow find a way to make it political. I admit he should be thrown out of office for holding meetings in his underwear, but it has nothing to do with sex. It is about him being so f****** senile he doesn't realize he doesn't have pants on, therefore he should not be part of decision making when it comes to Americans' lives.

I'd like to see cable news shut down for a month just see if the sky would really fall!
Old 28 November 2017, 12:17
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
It's got to do with truth. I want them ALL exposed, regardless of party. If a Republican / Conservative was paying people to physically assault American citizens because they were at a Hillary rally, then I want the motherfucker exposed and thrown in jail.
Quoted again, for emphasis. F'nA.

Flush the swamp.

Last edited by Tycon; 28 November 2017 at 12:22.

Our new posting rules