Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 12 December 2017, 17:14
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
I didn't get a harrumph out of that man!
"Give the governor a harrumph!"

"Harrumph!"

"You watch your ass"
Old 12 December 2017, 22:25
Been There Done That

How about Roy Moore's wife last night?

"We're not antisemetic...one of our lawyers IS A JEEEEEEWWWW!"

Lulz. I swear the last few years have been so amusing for me.

First of all- if you have many lawyers working for you, but only one is "A Jew", then you probably are anti-semitic.

Secondly, if you have a horrible trailer park accent "A Jew" is probably the last phrase you want coming out of your mouth if you want people to like you, especially if you insist upon drawing it out for like 5 seconds.
19 Oct 2017
Old 12 December 2017, 22:49
BTDT

Moore's wife did give me quite a grin...

we'uns just love our Jew-lawyer
...bless his heart

Never in my life do I remember politicis being so simultaneuosly comically entertaining and gut wrenchingly depressing.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 12 December 2017, 23:07

If this continues on current course and extends to pro athletes, there may not be a single franchise in any sports league that has enough players left to field a team.
Old 12 December 2017, 23:15
Been There Done That

^good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12 December 2017, 23:16
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
\Never in my life do I remember politicis being so simultaneuosly comically entertaining and gut wrenchingly depressing.
Amen. I never expected much from politicians before, but I never could have foreseen the current sad state of affairs.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 12 December 2017, 23:43
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Amen. I never expected much from politicians before, but I never could have foreseen the current sad state of affairs.
Politicians and dirty diapers - both need to be changed often for the same reason.
Old 12 December 2017, 23:51
Sound off for equipment check!

Neither Moore nor his shrill wife will going to D.C.

Jones won...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bið æghwæm þæt hē his frēond wrece, þonne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgþēowes
Old 12 December 2017, 23:55
BTDT

The problem is, if you sprinkle some powder on a diaper rash, it will heal - the damage done by politicians remains LOOONG after they have moved on and it cant be fixed by talcum powder and zinc oxide.

...even worse, politicians seem to love the smell as well as the feel of laying around long after they should have been changed
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 13 December 2017, 00:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
^good.
I certainly wouldn’t shed any tears if I saw Roger Goodell’s Theon of Shit collapse and drown him and everybody underneath. I’d miss MLB though.
Old 13 December 2017, 00:03
What could possibly go wrong?

It really doesn't matter in the end. Both parties are just as corrupt as the other. We are at a point where the rule of law means nothing. Blatantly corrupt politicians aren't charged......exoneration letters are typed before the investigation and interviews are done.....the FBI, the supposed last bastion of LE integrity (we know better) has been exposed as just another arm of the democrat party.
But I'll say this for the Trump campaign and now presidency.....the one thing it has done is lay bare for all the world to see, just how corrupt our system truly is. We all "knew" to an extent, but it's all out there now.

We're on our own. I truly believe that the only way we get out of this is with a article V convention.....and that even may be too little too late
Old 13 December 2017, 00:10
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
article V convention
A synonym for quixotic, I think. But hey, if it temporarily offers the illusion of hope, why the heck not!

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 13 December 2017, 02:04
What could possibly go wrong?

Quote:
A synonym for quixotic, I think. But hey, if it temporarily offers the illusion of hope, why the heck not!
No illusions......but if nothing happens, there is an eventuality to all of this.
Old 13 December 2017, 02:05
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
We're on our own. I truly believe that the only way we get out of this is with a article V convention.....and that even may be too little too late
But, wouldn't that take state legislatures with some amount of integrity? I can just picture the Constitution when these current fucks are done with it.
Old 13 December 2017, 02:10
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojok View Post
If this continues on current course and extends to pro athletes, there may not be a single franchise in any sports league that has enough players left to field a team.
Shit. That's "street cred" to them. They'd be welcome with open arms just like cop killers are in prison.
Old 13 December 2017, 03:03
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrifle View Post
Neither Moore nor his shrill wife will going to D.C.

Jones won...
I don’t know cuz I have strep throat & got dressed voted & came home so have not been out and about in regards to politics nor have I talked to anyone but I predict some lawsuits being filed tomorrow (I’m talking the accusers, Wapo & Allred) and maybe a recount based on the final numbers.

Roy won’t go quietly.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 13 December 2017, 06:54
Psalm 91:2

Weird things about the senate race:

1. Monday 4 plaintiffs filed for an injunction to keep the digital images of ballots fed into voting machines here in Bama. Injunction was granted at the circuit court level.

2. Monday night the Alabama Supreme Court stayed that injunction.

3. If I did my GoogleFu right the attorney of record for the 4 plaintiffs is Priscilla Duncan. A one lawyer practice in Montgomery and descriptions of her areas of expertise do not seem to be this area.

4. Plaintiffs appear to be 1)A hardcore Bernie Sanders supporter (Victoria Tuggey); 2)A man who was a client of the Southern Poverty Law Center (Paul Hard); 3)Appears to be a hard core Jones supporter and democrat activist (Pam Miles); 4) appears to be a professional angler (Dan Dannnenmueller).

I recognized Paul Hard & Pam Miles names because Hard was in the news when he sued Robert Bentley and a SPLC lawyer represented him (he wanted to be recognized as his husband’s surviving spouse - all this was before gay marriage was legal).

I recognized Pam Miles because I think she’s a nut. She’s a known Democrat activist and she’s been trying to get Don Seigleman released (very corrupt former governor). Oh and she owns a business called Computer doctor inc.

I didn’t recognize the other 2 names but Victoria Tuggey seems to match a person with the same name who is a hard core Bernie supporter.

Anyway those 2 names caught my attention. Assuming I am correct they are the same people as I think.

I just find it weird that they went to court to preserve the digital copies from the machine considering the machine copies aren’t normally kept (personally I think both digital and paper ballots should be kept for at least 2 years). Any recount would involve the paper ballots (with many observers they are fed back through the machines).

Alabama Law forces an automatic recount if the winner doesn’t win by a certain percentage. They still have to count provisional and overseas ballots (Overseas ballots can be received and counted up to December 19t).

Just things that make you go hmmm.

Also, I don’t know if this has been corrected or not but a few years back 4-5 counties had more registered voters than adults living in those counties. I’m assuming the rolls were cleaned up. And these were some problem counties where we (Republican Executive Committee) had poll watchers who watched like hawks and weren’t afraid to call out things (some working polls could be very aggressive so no passive/wussy poll watchers.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 13 December 2017, 08:28
Scoundrel

People should probably care a lot less about politics

“It's not a good idea to allow an unknown enemy force to attack your compound. Ever, really.” -MixedLoad

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HST

Secrets don't sleep til they're took to the grave. -BMTH
Old 13 December 2017, 08:56
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1961 View Post
I don’t know cuz I have strep throat & got dressed voted & came home so have not been out and about in regards to politics nor have I talked to anyone but I predict some lawsuits being filed tomorrow (I’m talking the accusers, Wapo & Allred) and maybe a recount based on the final numbers.

Roy won’t go quietly.
Him and his wife both appear to be idiots. My hope was that he'd win, get shitcanned from the Senate and let the 'Bama governor reappoint Luther Strange.
Old 13 December 2017, 08:59
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
People should probably care a lot less about politics
The downside to not pay attention to politics is that politics always pays attention to you.

Our new posting rules