SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 25 September 2018, 12:03
Bitter old man.

The Predator

Went and saw the matinee. Not as good as the original or the 2010 version. It started off pretty funny actually I liked Thomas Jane and the other "Loonies" in it. Then it felt like the director rushed the entire second half. Unlike the other films there was no feeling of being hunted or impending doom. And of course they had to have the global warming bullshit in there.Olivia Munn was ok her part wasn't that important IMO. They should have cut her out when she started the #metoo bullshit. I'd say Redbox or Matinee on a rainy day.
Old 26 September 2018, 18:45
Confirmed User

Put that under movies that shouldn't be remade. There was a 2010 version? I'll stick to Schwartenager and Glover. Thanks for the heads up because I was interested.
Old 26 September 2018, 18:56
Confirmed User

Now, with 3 women on the hook, with multiple gang rape allegations, now would be a fine time for the FBI to investigate, with a commitment to prosecute the women or Kavanaugh for "knowingly and willfully giving materially" false statements to Congress".
Appoint a special prosecutor to figure out who advised the liar(s), and whether or not there was a conspiracy to either create a case for or against Kavanaugh.

This circus has to be burned to the ground.
Old 26 September 2018, 19:05
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosty View Post
Now, with 3 women on the hook, with multiple gang rape allegations, now would be a fine time for the FBI to investigate, with a commitment to prosecute the women or Kavanaugh for "knowingly and willfully giving materially" false statements to Congress".
Appoint a special prosecutor to figure out who advised the liar(s), and whether or not there was a conspiracy to either create a case for or against Kavanaugh.

W in the F?
Old 26 September 2018, 19:06
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
Put that under movies that shouldn't be remade. There was a 2010 version? I'll stick to Schwartenager and Glover. Thanks for the heads up because I was interested.
That 2010 version ranks right up there. It was a goodun!
Old 26 September 2018, 19:28
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
W in the F?
That's happened to me in the past, I'm usually able to catch it in time and post in the right thread.

The original Predator is still the best.
Old 26 September 2018, 20:27
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosty View Post

Bill Cosby didn't do a cameo dude.
Old 26 September 2018, 21:42
Confirmed User

^HAHAHAHAHA!!

I guess I'll have to catch that 2010 version. I loved me some Predetor!! Minigun brush clearing, used to rewind and rewatch that scene over and over!
Old 27 September 2018, 07:26
Been There Done That

There was one that's been on TV a number of times in the past couple of years. Have never caught the name of it.

"Bad" ass people dropped onto a planet that had big and little Predators killing each other.
Old 27 September 2018, 07:50
Ne Obliviscaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAPete View Post
There was one that's been on TV a number of times in the past couple of years. Have never caught the name of it.

"Bad" ass people dropped onto a planet that had big and little Predators killing each other.
Predators (2010) is the one you're referencing.

Our new posting rules