SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 16 November 2017, 20:23
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Something something Ram-bone.
Don't you ruin this for me!

-Michael Malice
Old 16 November 2017, 20:26
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post

...I'm sure he's dredding how rocky his life is about to become.
Nicely done...

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 16 November 2017, 20:33
"We're all bad in someone's story...."

And she also said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNickT View Post
The photo was pretty tame, but the woman in question also said he insisted on rehearsing a skit which involved them kissing. He proceeded to stick his tongue down her throat and she had to struggle to get free.
The tour wrapped and on Christmas Eve we began the 36-hour trip home to L.A. After 2 weeks of grueling travel and performing I was exhausted. When our C-17 cargo plane took off from Afghanistan I immediately fell asleep, even though I was still wearing my flak vest and Kevlar helmet.

It wasn’t until I was back in the US and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw [the picture.]

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

Dave Chappelle
Old 16 November 2017, 20:46
Been There Done That

Chuck Norris will be next.

"First he made me use that dumb workout machine he sells, I think they call it Total Gym. Then he played 'Tune in to Tokyo' on my chest while I did incline flys"
Old 16 November 2017, 20:50
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
I hope that's the case- but those type of cats can also be the type who sneak into the greyhound bus station bathroom at night all slack eyed and silly and write "Looking for a 9" uncut schlong" and then draws a picture of it and leaves a phone #.

This will extend beyond the Bill O'Reilley's of the world telling girls they want to "Rub a Falafel (sic) on your tits". This will likely morph into the following:

A large scale, pastebin-esque doxing festival with a living document in the cloud (read: a larger version of the current "creep list" floating around the TV industry, or the Ashely Madison hack) that will be an unending confessional of every female who ever had a regrettable sexual encounter with any random guy. It might also be overlaid with some low-level AI, such as a natural language processor that tags names and assigns a score based on "Predation" or "Toxic Masculinity" or whatever other feminist annotators they come up with, in much the same way that Maytag utilizes Watson to evaluate complaints about their washing machines. This document will then be searched by employers and wives in perpetuity, scrutinizing every male for past transgressions.

Sample text:

"In 1994 I hooked up with KidA at the Capital Ballroom in Washington D.C. I took him home and at first the sex was consensual, but then he proceeded to pee in my butt. I was humiliated and disgraced. I want him to pay..."
Not to take away from Guy’s last post, but I haven’t laughed that hard in some time - see last para. Touché M06... out.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 16 November 2017, 22:18
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Something something Ram-bone.
Air five.
Old 17 November 2017, 01:42
I really don't care

I actually really need the shock face!

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/stephen-...legation-cmon/

“‘Intended to be funny but wasn’t?’ No,” Colbert shot back. “Your movie Stuart Saves His Family was intended to be funny, but wasn’t. That photo was intended to embarrass her. That’s why he did it while she was asleep. Nobody goes up to their buddy when he’s awake and asks, ‘Hey, can I draw a penis on your forehead?'”
Old 17 November 2017, 02:09
justauser

Quote:

[This] will be an unending confessional of every female who ever had a regrettable sexual encounter with any random guy.
THIS!

Quote:
Sample text:

"In 1994 I hooked up with KidA at the Capital Ballroom in Washington D.C. I took him home and at first the sex was consensual, but then he proceeded to pee in my butt. I was humiliated and disgraced. I want him to pay..."
Now that is fucking funny right there. I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while.
Old 17 November 2017, 07:39
Psalm 91:2

Give me a damn break! This shit is getting out of hand.

If I made a list of guys & older guys who either grabbed my ass, made a pass (sexually suggestive remark) or tried to kiss me from in my teens and 20s I’d have a hard time keeping up.

Most men have misread relationship vibes and “made a move” that ended up being awkward. Does that make them sexual predators? Hell no.

You deal with it and move on. This “I was traumatized for life” stuff is bullshit. It’s the current fad and “en Vogue” thing to do. Enough already.

It REALLY pisses me off because it diminishes women who were REALLY sexually assaulted and/or harassed the same as bogus rape allegations do.

Almost all the allegations across the board with a few exceptions are he said she said accusations. Impossible to prove and impossible to defend against.

For instance the Roy Moore crap. Info is starting to emerge creating holes big enough to drive a truck through.

I think Roy Moore is an asshole. He’s arrogant, pompous and self righteous. Been that way for years but I’m voting for him in December. This has been a very well orchestrated, well timed, well paid for political lynching.

I listened to a robo call recording yesterday received by a girlfriend of mine she received that went something like “ hello I’m Al Bernstein from the Washington Post and we’re looking for women aged 50-57 who during the 1970s and 1980s might have had sexual experiences with Roy Moore when they were aged 14-17. We’d like to document those encounters so please call me Al Bernstein at the Wapo at (enter phone number). Then mentioned $5,000-$7,000.” Keep in mind I’m not quoting exactly but that was the gist of the robo call.

If that’s not some bullshit I don’t know what else to call it. The Wapo denies this yet they just so happen to be the ones who broke the first story. Things that make me go hmmmm.

I think the first allegation was the 14 year old. Her mother said in an interview her daughter would never have gone public if the Wapo hadn’t of contacted her and pushed things.

Then you have 2 of the women who had very strong ties to the democrats as in worked for multiple democrat campaigns. Pictures with Biden and Hillary etc. Facebook posts supporting Jones & rants against Trump which were deleted.

The Gloria Allred gal with the yearbook. Her stepson has called her out for being a liar and having mental problems. Ends up Moore was the judge in her divorce in Etowah county. The yearbook discrepancies in handwriting. Allred in MSNBC interview dodging questions in an interview about whether her client saw Moore sign the book. And big deal if he did. I pulled out my yearbooks from that time period.

I could use signings from my local DA, sheriff and 2 judges because they signed mine. It was a ‘thing” we did back then to get important people in the community to sign our books.

And yearbooks came out toward the end of the school year close to graduation not in December.

Her story about getting “attacked” in Moore’s car. Talking about him pushing the lock so she couldn’t get out. I don’t remember a car from 1977 that had automatic door locks. You had to push each door lock down manually. Same for rolling up car windows.

She talked about him being a famous DA. He graduated law school in 1977 and was appointed ADA on October 1, 1977. This happened in December 1977 so he went and got real famous in 2 months?

Newspaper archives were checked and only one story was found about Moore and being an ADA and it was because he got in trouble for convening a grand jury over suspected funding mismanagement in the sheriff’s department and the article mention d him being a low level ADA etc.

One of the latest women accusing him of grabbing her ass in his law office when her mother was present is a criminal. Convicted for forging checks & lying and neglected to mention they were there over a custody dispute regarding her son. Moore represented her mother who she signed over custody toon that day.

He was banned at the mall? Manager of the mall during that time frame said nope not true.

Pisses me off reporters don’t do their jobs and look into this shit. Lazy asses and just keep reporting stuff not true.

And that mofo lurch ass Luther Strange is involved along with that slack jawed Mitch McConnell colluding with Democrats.

This shit just infuriates me and makes me even madder since I don’t even like Roy Moore in the first place.

The whole “he said/she said” gotcha crap also pisses me off along with “he kissed me and it’s traumatized me for 40 years” bullshit.

Okay rant over.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 17 November 2017, 08:28
Freelancer

I blame the 19th amendment for all this.

I'm surprised the Russians haven't been blamed. They get blamed for everything else.

Last edited by GPC; 17 November 2017 at 08:35.
Old 17 November 2017, 08:48
Clorox bearer for SOTB

What happened in Korea in the 80s doesn't count, right? I mean really, four chicks, a big bottle of soju, an M60 tank, and my future political career is ruined?
I think there are a lot of people throwing stones that shouldn't be throwing stones.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 17 November 2017, 09:06
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
I think there are a lot of people throwing stones that shouldn't be throwing stones.
Sig line material right there!

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 17 November 2017, 09:11
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaclerk View Post
I am so happy that I work in an industry that is 85% male and the closest proximity female that I work with is 3000 miles away.
Goddamn, the nearest chick is 3,000 miles away, where the Hell do you work, Willy Wonkaland?
Old 17 November 2017, 09:30
Been There Done That

I thought it was hilarious when Roy Moore got on tv yesterday and said Mitch McConnel is the one who needs to resign.
Old 17 November 2017, 09:51
I really don't care

President Trump really should stay out of this.
Old 17 November 2017, 10:00
Administrator

Quote:
Chuck Norris will be next.

Personally, I am rooting for George Clooney to be the next one thrown into this burning dumpster. That would make my week.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 17 November 2017, 10:00
Vivat Fraternitatis

This is just beta shaming in the internet age. It's in society's fundamental genetics to reject the fact that little bitches like Franken / Gore / CK ascended to positions of power. That cognitive dissonance didn't know how to manifest itself before the internet - now it has a vehicle.

If it had been DiCaprio or Momoa or Hemsworth doing that shit in the Franken picture, it wouldn't have made it past your supermarket checkout tabloid.
Old 17 November 2017, 10:33
Freelancer

Quote:
What happened in Korea in the 80s doesn't count, right? I mean really, four chicks, a big bottle of soju, an M60 tank, and my future political career is ruined?
Sounds like the mother of all "No shit there I was."
Old 17 November 2017, 10:38
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBum View Post
It's in society's fundamental genetics to reject the fact that little bitches like Franken / Gore / CK ascended to positions of power. That cognitive dissonance didn't know how to manifest itself before the internet - now it has a vehicle.
A female friend of mine, who isn't a dumbass but is a fan of Louis CK, didn't see the big deal. She says I wouldn't know because I am a guy, but guys offering to masturbate in front of her happened all the time in her 20's.

Now I am neither a perv or a prude but I have never - not even in my college days - asked a female to watch me masturbate. Never even entered my mind. I would watch her all day long had she asked.

And I never heard any friends crowing about their abilities to get females to watch them. It isn't age related since she is 3 years younger than I. Anyway, CK did these kinds of things presumably from a position of power. Some say it was to humiliate women - I don't know because I don't care to crack open a sexual deviant textbook and become an expert on sexual abuse/predation/misconduct.

Suffice to say some women claimed refusal to join him on tour because of this behavior. I personally do not get the turn on of having a women watch me after she has turned me down, but I am not in a position of power to abuse such a relationship. I do know it doesn't seem like any kind of fun at all.
Old 17 November 2017, 10:40
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
All I can hear in my head is Marv Albert "Yes, and it counts!" Damn right. Your story is better than any vote you'd make on the House floor. Believe that!

Our new posting rules