SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 9 April 2020, 15:08
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
Looking at how she handles herself, my guess is she would be sniffing Joe's hair. I also don't think she is going to be his running mate because she's too easy to pick apart.

It'll be someone who isn't in the race. Biden doesn't need the minority vote support any of the previously ran's could bring, IMO. He has that shored up as much or more than the rest of them did.

The DNC knows Biden is a weak choice. But he's better than Comrade Sanders. So my guess to the DNC COA is this:

1: Let this one play out to get rid of Biden once and for all
2: Run Biden/Clinton for a hail mary or to get rid of both of them
3: Biden runs with someone who is considered strong, progressive, and female not named Obama or Clinton.

Michelle Obama could win a brokered convention but there's no point for her to run right now. The next in line is Eric Holder who was allegedly told to sit this one out by the Obamas, which had him fuming. 2024 I could see an Obama/Holder ticket materializing. And if President Trump holds the next four years we're really in for it at that time.
Holder/Obama would be the end of this country, full stop. But I agree, Holder doesn’t beat the current POTUS.

The only flaw I see in your thinking, and correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Bill’s wife buy the DNC? Therefore, she gets a say? Or more like a “voluntold”. If so then no Obama and Bill’s wife still doesn’t want to be VP.

As to HRC, she is near death, literally. That is not hyperbole. She’ll die in office if in some bizzaro world she actually gets the VP spot.
Old 9 April 2020, 15:27
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keganswar View Post
Sleepy Joe put out a video saying "I am coming for you Kamala" and Harris has been meeting with big donation people the past 2 weeks. So its looking like she is the pick.
That could be a way of tweaking donors for attention. He may be coming for her to offer her the job of Attorney General.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 9 April 2020, 16:12
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
That could be a way of tweaking donors for attention. He may be coming for her to offer her the job of Attorney General.
Heaven help us. I'd rather see her as VEEP
Old 9 April 2020, 23:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Agree. She’ll be the party’s Eric Holder. Joe needs Bernie’s crowd to get any sort of turnout. More so than Abrams.

Whoever the VP pick is...they better be prepared. Ole Joe could quite possibly do a William H. Harrison after the inauguration or shortly thereafter.
Old 13 April 2020, 06:50
Been There Done That

The “Doctor “ hinting that elections in November may be too risky?

Of course Democrats weighing in - “Trump will kill Americans in order to re-elected “

Good God no - if this lockdown continues to November?! No way it can.

Very convenient this Virus has been for the Democrats .....economy kicking ass, China being put in check with new trade tariffs, impeachment BS over, Democrat nation’s running for President including their top runner a hair sniffing creepy dementia patient with blatant ties to corruption.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...r-will-be-safe
Old 13 April 2020, 07:38
Legal Immigrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
The “Doctor “ hinting that elections in November may be too risky?
Medical experts need to stick to their wheelhouse and stay the fuck out of everything else.

Forcing this bullshit to continue to/past November will result in a country that President Trump won't want to be in charge of.
Old 14 April 2020, 07:48

Mail in Voting....LOLOL FUCK NO!
Old 14 April 2020, 08:18
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter1965 View Post
Wisc. has proved the Post Office is not up to the job.

But that's good for the left as they (through their union thugs in the PO) will get to "delay" mail in ballots both going and coming from strong red areas.
Old 14 April 2020, 08:35
Confirmed User

Quote:
Please no. They would fubar this up quickly. Unless there is a solid accountability through the entire process of counting votes, I wouldnt put it past the dems to burn anything with R on it.
I am sure we could do it, but, that mail in ballet would have to be tracked. It would have to have one name, and that name, SSN, etc cant be used again.
Reality is, we stick to what we have, and add ID cards to prove you can vote, and somehow prove you havent voted already.
Old 14 April 2020, 12:20
Been There Done That

Quote:
Considering we have block chain technology.
Old 14 April 2020, 14:23
Confirmed User

Quote:
Mail in Voting....
Sure ... one only has to (bar code) their tax return.

Don't forget Easter SEAL's

"DJT 2016"... He didn't know it couldn't be done
Old 14 April 2020, 14:49
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
Considering we have block chain technology.
Right?

Smart contracts might even be in a position to use on a mass scale.
Old 14 April 2020, 17:06
Been There Done That

Well looks like Obama finally endorsed Biden. I wonder, and you know there was, what kind of deal was made behind the scenes.
Old 14 April 2020, 17:21
Calix Meus Inebrians

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Well looks like Obama finally endorsed Biden. I wonder, and you know there was, what kind of deal was made behind the scenes.
There really wasn't any conspiracy or deal on this one. He was hoping it wouldn't be Bernie from getting the nomination and dragging the Democrats to the far left, but it's unclear how far he was willing to go to intervene on that. In public, Biden had to win the nomination on his own merits, then Obama can be the unifying figure to help bridge the gap in the party. He was always going to endorse the nominee and work with them up to and after the convention.

A few stories are coming out regarding him and the staffers still loyal to him wielding some soft power behind the scenes, particularly with regards to Buttegieg and Klobuchar getting behind Biden with alacrity right before Super Tuesday, but aside from that, it seems Obama has been as tepid to get into the primary backdrop in force as he was building the party during his administration.
Old 15 April 2020, 16:54
Been There Done That

Quote:
He may be coming for her to offer her the job of Attorney General.
That job doesn't pay well enough. She'd want the SecState position so she can lean on foreign donors. There are a couple of methods:

1. Pay the Clinton Foundation some money, THEN she sends you MORE money from the US gov't. Here you have a good return on your investment.

or

2. Clinton sends you billions from the US gov't, THEN you carve some of that money off and send it back to the Clinton Foundation. Consider it profit-sharing.

What the hell-- The Fed will just print more. It's not like it's immoral to steal something with no value.

You can't do that when you're the AG and control only concepts of legal or illegal. You can only do that when you control a vast amount of money. She'll never consent to be AG. It's beneath her.
Old 15 April 2020, 16:56
Confirmed User

I can see Amy Klobuchar. Probably the best Mid-West choice.

-Michael Malice
Old 15 April 2020, 17:40
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-rgr View Post
That job doesn't pay well enough. She'd want the SecState position so she can lean on foreign donors.
I was referring to Kamala Harris.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 15 April 2020, 18:12
Confirmed User

Abrams throws hat in ring as potential VP

In her own words "I would be an excellent running mate."

You can read the article at the National Review website
Old 15 April 2020, 18:22
Administrator

This thread was based on a weak premise and has worn out it's usefulness.

Feel free to start a presidential election thread if your user name doesn't begin with justa

Thanks
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules