SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 1 August 2019, 12:24
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven was a quote from the Devil, and it's true of shitlibs too.
Quoted by way of Dante, if I recall. Schibbs is on the right track across several threads.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 1 August 2019, 12:36
BTDT

I still think one of them is going to try and pull a Michelle Obama as VP trick out of their hat...
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 1 August 2019, 12:38
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAPete View Post
"I was just following orders" was a famous quote from WW II.

Didn't see a lot of "Oh, hell no" from agents doing the attempted beat down of the President.

I think this country can slide a long way down that rocky road with folks "just following orders".

You're correct, to a point. The people who tried to take down the POTUS were not exactly your normal everyday FBI Agent. I think most LE would figure it out real quick if they needed to see which way the wind was blowing. Most LE I know are pretty conservative.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 1 August 2019, 12:55
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I still think one of them is going to try and pull a Michelle Obama as VP trick out of their hat...
The Obama's are not going to take anything but the top spot. Anything but the Presidency would hurt the Obama brand.
Old 1 August 2019, 13:11
Confirmed User

$100 to SOCNET that Michelle Obama will not run.

If she runs, I'll pay.

Who will take the other side?

-Michael Malice
Old 1 August 2019, 13:28
BTDT

Michelle-My-Belle is not going to run this election cycle

There is no way they will risk even the longest odds that she loses a presidential run against Donald Trump.
American cities would be reduced to ashes

If she is "begged" to be a running mate - it puts her out there. If the ticket wins - its all because of her. She will be the savior.

Nobody will tolerate the POTUS attacking her which will keep some of the heat off the ticket.

If they lose - it is all the fault of the candidate - Michelle tried but "they" blew it.
Which sets her up to run and win the 2024 election in a landslide.

Spin doctors can cover the defeat if she is the VP of a losing ticket.

They will crucify the candidate on the cross of public shame for "squandering" Mrs Obamas value - a good spin doctor will make HER the victim of an evil republican party.

If an Obama VP ticket wins - the POTUS will spend the entire presidency worrying about having an accident or being struck by a meteorite or choking to death on a pretzel in front of the cameras.

I could even see democrats impeaching a dem' POTUS to get VP Obama into the oval Office.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 1 August 2019, 15:26
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
I hope the Dems keep saying crap like this so Trump can quote them in his tweets before the election.
"when their son is walking down a street with a bag of M&Ms in his pocket, wearing a hoodie, his whiteness is what protects him from not being shot."
Oh my bad, here the whole time I mistakenly thought it was the fact that he didn't slam someone's head against the pavement that kept him from getting shot. Silly me.
Old 1 August 2019, 15:34
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Michelle-My-Belle is not going to run this election cycle

There is no way they will risk even the longest odds that she loses a presidential run against Donald Trump.
American cities would be reduced to ashes

If she is "begged" to be a running mate - it puts her out there. If the ticket wins - its all because of her. She will be the savior.

Nobody will tolerate the POTUS attacking her which will keep some of the heat off the ticket.

If they lose - it is all the fault of the candidate - Michelle tried but "they" blew it.
Which sets her up to run and win the 2024 election in a landslide.

Spin doctors can cover the defeat if she is the VP of a losing ticket.

They will crucify the candidate on the cross of public shame for "squandering" Mrs Obamas value - a good spin doctor will make HER the victim of an evil republican party.

If an Obama VP ticket wins - the POTUS will spend the entire presidency worrying about having an accident or being struck by a meteorite or choking to death on a pretzel in front of the cameras.

I could even see democrats impeaching a dem' POTUS to get VP Obama into the oval Office.
Well... the Dís do have the tendency to eat their own when itís politically expedient to achieving their objective(s).

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 1 August 2019, 17:05
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keganswar View Post
The ratings were low. Interesting that CNN did not mention Russia or collusion after wall to wall coverage for over 2 years on those topics. I think they are all fodder for Michelle Obama to come in a save the democratic party in the end.
Been saying it for months. All these candidates are A) raising money that will be funneled to the real candidate, and B) testing/stretching the Overton Window so that Michelle Obama knows what she's working with when she enters the race.

Caveat: I think that's the plan, or was the plan. I think she'd be stupid to run this cycle because she'd lose. I think she waits until 2024 when the opponent is anyone but Trump since he'll have served his 2 terms.

That would be hilarious if that was the plan all along, these idiots have been running around making fools out of themselves, and then Michelle Obama's like "Hell no, I'm not going out there" and leaves them hanging.

Last edited by KS11; 1 August 2019 at 17:11.
Old 1 August 2019, 17:09
Been There Done That

Michael Moore is all in .....says M. Obama would crush Trump.
Old 1 August 2019, 18:27
The atomic zit

Michael who... :D
Old 1 August 2019, 18:57
On the Extract Bird

Where is the threat? I don't get it.
Old 1 August 2019, 19:31
Authorized Personnel

Well crap, the tub of lard named Michael Moore thinks Michelle Obama would crush POTUS in the election. Regardless if she runs or not, I would love to see the debates

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...michelle-obama

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 1 August 2019, 21:22
been ***** **** that

I read Michelle's college thesis, she can suck my Dick Tracy!
Old 1 August 2019, 22:01
Been There Done That

I watched the Trump rally tonight and there is no way any one of the Free Shit Bolshevik Brigade can bring that kind of energy, even if they held a rally in Berkley. I won't say that it's in the bag for Trump but I see none of them as a "threat" per say.
Old 2 August 2019, 10:29
BTDT

Simple math is always the biggest threat - based on decades worth of voting trends, ANY democrat that runs already has 195 electoral votes in the bank.

DC has been voting Blue since the early 70's
Minnesota has voted blue since the 50's except for that rare moment when they helped re-elect Nixon.Massachusetts has been voting blue since the early 60's except for two elections for Reagan. Kalifornia elected Nixon, Reagan, and Bush but havent gone red since their love affair with the clint0ns.

Messaging isn't the threat - 195 blue electoral votes as a likely starting point is his real threat. States clamoring to give their electoral votes to the popular vote winner REGARDLESS of the results in "their" state makes things even more interesting
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 2 August 2019, 10:32
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
I watched the Trump rally tonight and there is no way any one of the Free Shit Bolshevik Brigade can bring that kind of energy, even if they held a rally in Berkley. I won't say that it's in the bag for Trump but I see none of them as a "threat" per say.
The issue though is Trump has these big rallies in the states that vote Red usually. Hopefully can get the votes though in the swing states and turn some Blue states.
Old 2 August 2019, 10:54
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
I read Michelle's college thesis, she can suck my Dick Tracy!
I remember that being discussed but never saw it. Is there an online source?
Old 2 August 2019, 12:18
been ***** **** that

Quote:
I read it many years ago, can't remember where I found it. I will do some looking again...
Old 2 August 2019, 12:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
There was the controversy that Princeton refused to release the Thesis until after the 2008 election. The subject was on racial division.

I still would have liked to have seen some of Obamaís college papers as well.

Our new posting rules