SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 20 August 2019, 11:33
Doing What Grunts Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeDave View Post
POTUS should tell the left that when they agree to secure the border, deport all illegals and get rid of sanctuary cities, then we can have a talk about "common sense gun laws." Until then, fuck off. Those fuckers don't give an inch on their issues, so neither should we.
I would - and do often - simply tell them that a common sense gun law was put into words many years ago. It's called the Second Amendment. Anything other than that is a watered-down version and a weakening compromise of the original. We simply don't need any more.
Old 21 August 2019, 09:21
Been There Done That

See this is why you canít even argue with liberals and they will vote for whatever loon the Democrat party puts forth. From one of my relatives postings. (Yeah, I do not even associate with him, but a glimpse into
his Facebook pages and their links is a good way to really see what the left believes, wants.)

Now there are things I donít like about President Trump. You could say he has a big ego, is full of himself, or even argue about his policies. But to say he is a racist, pedophile, rapist, etc. Just another example of how delusional the left is, how logic and facts go out the window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7E749CFC-4BC0-4641-B4D4-1DD55F8B2AEC.jpg (25.4 KB, 269 views)
Old 21 August 2019, 10:56
Clorox bearer for SOTB

...and she fails miserably to see the irony in her "hate" filled rant...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 21 August 2019, 11:35
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
See this is why you canít even argue with liberals and they will vote for whatever loon the Democrat party puts forth. From one of my relatives postings. (Yeah, I do not even associate with him, but a glimpse into
his Facebook pages and their links is a good way to really see what the left believes, wants.)

Now there are things I donít like about President Trump. You could say he has a big ego, is full of himself, or even argue about his policies. But to say he is a racist, pedophile, rapist, etc. Just another example of how delusional the left is, how logic and facts go out the window.
Who cares?

I'm not sure why anyone is wasting time arguing with libs or anyone about who they want to vote for or not vote for.
Old 21 August 2019, 12:33
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
Who cares?

I'm not sure why anyone is wasting time arguing with libs or anyone about who they want to vote for or not vote for.
I'm with SB on this one - don't waste time arguing with folks like that...

My firm belief is that we do our cause more good, in the long term, by encouraging these types of folks. Egg them on to go more-full-potato all the time. Tell them they may be right but they apparently lack the conviction to go all-in...

The more outrage and public douchebaggery you can precipitate from these folks - the more the silent majority is incentivized to show up at the polls.

I take at least 10 min every day to email fan mail to all the leading DNC candidates and tell them they are not left enough, to go for it, that AOC is a model for where they need go, that the white euro-trash legacy population just needs a little more push to get them to capitulate, that Mao was my idol...

I respond on social media where I can to egg them on, I encourage antifa to get with the program and represent...

'Cause - the more they go cyclic the wackier they appear. As long as they are anywhere near reasonable they stand a chance of straddling the line and getting elected.

My .02... YMMV (but it is fun)
Old 21 August 2019, 12:41
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
I'm with SB on this one - don't waste time arguing with folks like that...

My firm belief is that we do our cause more good, in the long term, by encouraging these types of folks. Egg them on to go more-full-potato all the time. Tell them they may be right but they apparently lack the conviction to go all-in...

The more outrage and public douchebaggery you can precipitate from these folks - the more the silent majority is incentivized to show up at the polls.

I take at least 10 min every day to email fan mail to all the leading DNC candidates and tell them they are not left enough, to go for it, that AOC is a model for where they need go, that the white euro-trash legacy population just needs a little more push to get them to capitulate, that Mao was my idol...

I respond on social media where I can to egg them on, I encourage antifa to get with the program and represent...

'Cause - the more they go cyclic the wackier they appear. As long as they are anywhere near reasonable they stand a chance of straddling the line and getting elected.

My .02... YMMV (but it is fun)
Unless your plan backfires, then you be eating 40 year old C-rations in a bunker in remote Idaho with DirtyDog as your bunk mate.
Old 21 August 2019, 13:00
Been There Done That

Quote:
Unless your plan backfires, then you be eating 40 year old C-rations in a bunker in remote Idaho with DirtyDog as your bunk mate.
My food sources are up-to-date...

I have a bunk mate already...

Back to the thread - POTUS's biggest threat seems equally split between himself and whatever economic crisis the usual suspects can precipitate to blame it on the POTUS.
Old 21 August 2019, 13:32
Confirmed User

I heard on the radio a few months ago that the Presidents biggest threat is actually the republicans. I forget the show I was listening to ( I think it was Rush) but the premises was the republicans will field a challenger to the President knowing that the President would still win the republican nomination. That is the expected outcome because then the challenger would run as an independent and take enough votes for a Dem to win.

John Kasich just went to New Hampshire and now reports are he will most likely challenge the President. Kasich is a perfect vehicle for "the plan" IMO as he is to weak to be a viable candidate but he comes off as reasonable and taking the high road to reach across the isle. This will appeal to enough republicans to chip away at the general election vote and hand the Dem's a win.
Old 21 August 2019, 15:23
Authorized Personnel

IMHO... the article I’m linking to from American Thinker offsets someone like Kasich running as a spoiler.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._election.html

The POTUS is the incumbent and his numbers have increased with more blacks, Hispanics and Log Cabin Rs who support him this time around and are more than enough to help him win (which should concern the DNC). If Ds and Independent crossover numbers are similar like the last cycle, it also supports his ability to win.

The only things that could hurt him is if the powers to be tank the economy, or if he signs off on stoopid anti-2nd legislation. However, YMMV.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 21 August 2019, 15:27
Doing What Grunts Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTA View Post
IMHO... the article Iím linking to from American Thinker offsets someone like Kasich running as a spoiler.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._election.html

The POTUS is the incumbent and his numbers have increased with more blacks, Hispanics and Log Cabin Rs who support him this time around are more than enough to help him win (which should concern the DNC). If Ds and Independent crossover numbers are similar like the last cycle, it also supports his ability to win.

The only things that could hurt him is if the powers to be tank the economy, or if he signs off on stoopid anti-2nd legislation. However, YMMV.
I can buy that premise. The thought of POTUS losing is nowhere close to where the Facebook commandos would have one believe it is. I suspect he could do better than in the first round which got him elected.
Old 21 August 2019, 15:32
Embrace the Suck

Quote:

The only things that could hurt him is if the powers to be tank the economy, .
I agree with this 100%, and the Dems know this too, which is why the D's and every MSM hack is out there talking up the recession, trade wars, tariffs etc. They know the ONLY thing that can keep him from being reelected is the economy and make no mistake, 90% of them would sacrifice a great economy if it meant getting rid of Trump. Sad but true.
Old 21 August 2019, 16:56
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanmcd82 View Post
I agree with this 100%, and the Dems know this too, which is why the D's and every MSM hack is out there talking up the recession, trade wars, tariffs etc. They know the ONLY thing that can keep him from being reelected is the economy and make no mistake, 90% of them would sacrifice a great economy if it meant getting rid of Trump. Sad but true.
Word... I have a strong suspicion that the dip in the market and subsequent doom and gloom last week was a trial balloon. Also, I do not think the Federal Reserve board are big fans of the POTUS either and could see them jacking rates up as well.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 21 August 2019, 17:06
Embrace the Suck

Quote:
Word... I have a strong suspicion that the dip in the market and subsequent doom and gloom last week was a trial balloon. Also, I do not think the Federal Reserve board are big fans of the POTUS either and could see them jacking rates up as well.
It is completely true, literally the lengths the left will go to get rid of this President should be a hard lesson to EVERYONE of how incredibly sore losers they really are and how unhinged they have become in the last 2 plus years.
Old 21 August 2019, 17:21
Never to old to learn

Quote:
I don't the correct way to say it but this is the way I understand, 2 years Bonds come due every two years an it has something to do with the index rate or what every they call it. What happens, is these TWO (2) year bonds are sold. The price 99.% of the time the price will drop. That how it was explained to me by someone in the financial business. Someone else on the site can properly explain it better.

Last edited by wildman43; 21 August 2019 at 17:22. Reason: wording
Old 21 August 2019, 18:18
BTDT

it seems like every liberal talk show out there has fielded a discussion about how willing they would be to watch the economy tank if it meant getting rid of Trump
...but its the right that we should all be worried about

there is not enough ugly in the world for the left to ever really get what they deserve
there is barely enough ugly in the world to even up with leftist apologists
...yet - there are still countless people out there that will say, "I know what the left is doing is the root of the evil threat against liberty, but Trump should stop Twittering"

25 ultra leftwing nutjobs are all that democrats can find to run for president
AND
they have clearly decided that this is the year to finally show their cards...
and it STILL isnt enough to make some people admit that there is a leftist agenda for "fundamentally transforming the United States of America"

buy hey - if President Trump would just "act presidential"
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 21 August 2019 at 18:27.
Old 21 August 2019, 23:48
Never to old to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
it seems like every liberal talk show out there has fielded a discussion about how willing they would be to watch the economy tank if it meant getting rid of Trump
...but its the right that we should all be worried about

there is not enough ugly in the world for the left to ever really get what they deserve
there is barely enough ugly in the world to even up with leftist apologists
...yet - there are still countless people out there that will say, "I know what the left is doing is the root of the evil threat against liberty, but Trump should stop Twittering"

25 ultra leftwing nutjobs are all that democrats can find to run for president
AND
they have clearly decided that this is the year to finally show their cards...
and it STILL isnt enough to make some people admit that there is a leftist agenda for "fundamentally transforming the United States of America"

buy hey - if President Trump would just "act presidential"
if President Trump stop Twittering" for one day, I think the press would not have anything to say or print an the left would go nuts,

No they would come up something
Old 22 August 2019, 04:40
been ***** **** that

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post
if President Trump stop Twittering" for one day, I think the press would not have anything to say or print an the left would go nuts,

No they would come up something
I would just like to see POTUS go quiet for a month. Their heads would spin off!
Old 22 August 2019, 06:53
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
I would just like to see POTUS go quiet for a month. Their heads would spin off!
And if he shaved his head!
Old 22 August 2019, 07:02
Confirmed User

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...k-our-n1044961

This will end badly especially in our current political climate. Since all other efforts to remove the President have failed the deck is being stacked to ensure that he will not be elected again. I am thinking the tactics are changing from Impeachment to do what ever it takes to not let the President get reelected again.Any harm done by the leftists communists will be met with a shrug of its worth.
Old 22 August 2019, 07:18
been ***** **** that

Quote:
And if he shaved his head!
Believe me I have wanted to give him a high and tight for some time now!
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules