SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 6 August 2020, 10:29
BTDT

Is anyone going to run odds on when the 2021 riots are going to start?
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 6 August 2020, 10:29
Been There Done That

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believeraz View Post
The bottom line: facts and evidence be damned. The angry crowd will believe what they want to believe. Truth is now a social construct.
Yep.
Old 6 August 2020, 11:35
Old and Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Nov 5th 2020
Old 6 August 2020, 16:00
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN View Post
Nov 5th 2020
Go vote, then go home and plywood up your windows.
Old 6 August 2020, 16:30
Grinder Monkey

Quote:
Wait, the riots are going to stop? Will there be a half time show inbetween? Maybe we will just go into overtime...
Old 6 August 2020, 16:44
BTDT

Wait until these cops are given a sentence of anything less than being hung from the neck in the town square...

It's going to look like the Philadelphia Eagles just won the Superbowl again.

No, I take that back - its going to look like the Philadelphia Eagles just won the Superbowl on 10-Cent Beer Night

No... I take that back too - Its going to look like the 2014 World Series was played during halftime of the 2018 Superbowl on 10-Cent Beer Night
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 6 August 2020, 17:12
Confirmed User

Rioters are gonna riot...that's what they do....
Old 6 August 2020, 18:24
Been There Done That

I shared the bodycam video on ******** a few days ago. I couldn't help but notice all the BLM people have nothing to say about it. Im sure that will continue until after the trial is over.
Old 6 August 2020, 22:05
True Origin Not Known

Lighten up Francis

Quote:
Wait until these cops are given a sentence of anything less than being hung from the neck in the town square...

It's going to look like the Philadelphia Eagles just won the Superbowl again.

No, I take that back - its going to look like the Philadelphia Eagles just won the Superbowl on 10-Cent Beer Night

No... I take that back too - Its going to look like the 2014 World Series was played during halftime of the 2018 Superbowl on 10-Cent Beer Night

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 6 August 2020, 22:37
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok88 View Post
I shared the bodycam video on ******** a few days ago. I couldn't help but notice all the BLM people have nothing to say about it. Im sure that will continue until after the trial is over.
Many have no idea how Wag the Dog or Hoodwinking works.. Sux when people find out they have been lied too, also.
Old 7 August 2020, 20:28
Confirmed User

Judge orders release of Minneapolis police body camera video from Night Floyd Died

Judge Cahill’s order did not elaborate on the rationale for his ruling, nor on how or when the footage would be released.

https://www.startribune.com/judge-or...ied/572046952/
Old 8 August 2020, 12:29
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Many have no idea how Wag the Dog or Hoodwinking works.. Sux when people find out they have been lied too, also.
No, they simply dont care. White people=bad. Police=bad. That is all that matters.
Old 10 August 2020, 22:09
Confirmed User

Full Bodycam Footage of George Floyd Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEGGLu_fNU
Old 10 August 2020, 23:33
Been There Done That

Quote:

It's bound to happen in my non-lawyer opinion.

Just like with the Covington Kids hoax everyone and I mean EVERYONE in government from the President on down through both houses of Congress have said that George Floyd was murdered and the cop shouldn't have done it. Even a law firm that advertises on books of matches will assert that their client(s) can't get a fair trial due to pretrial publicity and inability to empanel an impartial jury.

And if that isn't accepted he just got one hell of an appeal

Regardless of circumstances if the officer can't be thrown to the mob expect more riots as well as toothpick manufacturers and kazoo companies saying that they support BLM on their websites.

Of course Shaun King (aka Talcum X) will be a rational and uniting influence on all involved.
Old 12 August 2020, 05:46
BTDT

Lets hope the verdicts are read on November 1st.

#fingerscrossed

The Karen Proclamation: I fear the virus. I fear the outside. I fear other citizens. I will remain inside forever and live twice is long. I sit with Karen, now and eternally.
Old 12 August 2020, 19:59
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
Judge Cahill’s order did not elaborate on the rationale for his ruling, nor on how or when the footage would be released.

https://www.startribune.com/judge-or...ied/572046952/
Thank you for posting that.

Keung's body cam (32 minutes long) gives a whole new perspective. He was still struggling when they called EMS. Doesn't appear from that angle to be "8 minutes of choking" as the narrative was presented. Checked pulse at 20 minute mark and you can see the yellow flashing EMS lights arrive near that time. At the 23 minute mark they tell the woman who was riding with Floyd that she can't take Floyd's phone because they have to tell Floyd where is phone is. They went on to document the criminal allegation with the store keeper. It doesn't appear they even knew Floyd was dying/dead when they put him in the ambulance.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video...-floyd-arrest/
Old 13 August 2020, 06:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu King Lawyer View Post
Thank you for posting that.
your post
I was never trained to put my knee on a suspect's neck to restrain them, with all my weight, hands in my pocket, and sneering at the onlookers for eight minutes. I feel it wont be difficult for prosecutors to prove Chauvin's actions were a contributing factor in Floyd's death. To what degree?...that'll be up to the jury.

I also feel that any sentence impopsed less than the death penalty for all officer's involved, will not be good enough for these animals tearing up our cities. It'll be ugly.
Old 13 August 2020, 08:27
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Larry View Post
I was never trained to put my knee on a suspect's neck to restrain them, with all my weight, hands in my pocket, and sneering at the onlookers for eight minutes. I feel it wont be difficult for prosecutors to prove Chauvin's actions were a contributing factor in Floyd's death. To what degree?...that'll be up to the jury.

I also feel that any sentence impopsed less than the death penalty for all officer's involved, will not be good enough for these animals tearing up our cities. It'll be ugly.
I don't think officer Chauvin was trained to do that either. You are carrying the false narrative the MSM set out for all of us (same as Ferguson with "hands up, don't shoot", Wash DC with Freddie Gray, and especially with George Zimmerman/Martin in Florida). I was in the opposition to these officers when I saw the cell phone video (that the politicians wanted me to see - they hid these videos from the public and let their city burn).

As things have progressed with Chauvin, beyond the cell phone video Chauvin is clearly seen in photos of the incident wearing gloves and does not have his hands in his pockets. The same man has been inserting himself with comments for the entire incident and I am sure Chauvin just wanted to get Floyd out of the picture and was sick and tired of listening to the man. Watch and listen to the latest video. Floyd, a big man has been fighting them thru the police car. They have him finally prone and have called EMS. They noted (earlier) he is foaming from the mouth. They have sent one of the officers to get leg restraints from a different car to hobble a largge-strong-violent resister.

While on the ground they even checked Floyd's pulse. Chauvin doesn't appear to be pressing - both officers are "loosely" keeping him in place waiting for his next outburst.

Again, they didn't even realize he was dying and their post-transport comments support that when dealing with the woman from the back seat of Floyd's car as well as with the two clerks in the store.

These officers might be better off going with a judge alone trial. There was nothing intentional in their actions, and given they called EMS while the fight was still going on, they are probably not negligent either. Don't forget the autopsy said no chocking, lethal dose of Fentanyl in his system and as was mentioned earlier Excited Delirium was clearly involved. Looking at the video from this angle, it doesn't appear the knee was used to press on the neck. Look at how the officer holding his legs is doing so, prepared but not pressing.

ETA: The stories of Chauvin and Floyd at the nightclub reported by the MSM were false - the woman said the incidents didn't happen. The MSM never corrects or retracts stories when the narrative supports their ideology.

BTW: Did you ever clear up the issues raised up in the intro thread when you got your new user name?

Last edited by Fu King Lawyer; 13 August 2020 at 08:40.
Old 13 August 2020, 09:31
BTDT

Are his hands really in his pockets?
Or is he wearing black rubber exam gloves that are braced against his dark uniform pants.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 13 August 2020, 16:38
Been There Done That

Quote:
Are his hands really in his pockets?
Or is he wearing black rubber exam gloves that are braced against his dark uniform pants.
Brother,
This still taken from one of the videos the politicians didn't want us to see shows the gloves he was wearing - I was wrong when I observed that he had his hands in his pocket based upon the cell phone video. There was no contrast.
https://www.dw.com/en/george-floyd-k...der/a-53735230

While this is a very conservative source - please look at the Minneapolis police training slides. The officers are supposed to put the subject in the "recovery position" while they await EMS. It appears the officers were acting reasonably IAW their training and policies. The autopsy shows no trauma and he wasn't choked.

They set us up with another false narrative and selective release of the videos. They knew it and I for one fell for it....

https://spectator.org/george-floyd-p...g-minneapolis/

Our new posting rules