SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Gear, Survival and Fieldcraft

Old 23 August 2018, 17:39
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massgrunt View Post
I'll have to do another horrible artistic rendering of what I mean. But imagine if you will the magazine being inserted the standard way into a regular mag holder, the loop or whatever on the bottom of the mag holder and the magazine hanging upside down and retained by either friction or a magnet.
All you mean is you want the mag standing up. Or in the case of your explanation, hanging upside down. Perpendicular to the belt vs. inline, correct?

I actually first made a choice of the chest rig Mag Pouch that way and decided against it due to the time and expense.

But for you, since money is no object, I can do it.
Old 23 August 2018, 18:29
Policeman Officer

Hey man it's T&E! So yes, perpendicular so force you exert on it downwards when trying to get the mag out quickly can only go one way and not let the mag get bound up. Plus it's in keeping with the upside theme.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 23 August 2018, 19:22
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massgrunt View Post
Hey man it's T&E! So yes, perpendicular so force you exert on it downwards when trying to get the mag out quickly can only go one way and not let the mag get bound up. Plus it's in keeping with the upside theme.
Yeah, well hit me up and I'll make it. But don't let it anywhere near someone who shoots guns upside down. It'll get gone
Old 1 October 2018, 10:50
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
Lots of folks here have taken the time to leave a review over on the Website or on Facebook. Those reviews are needed and appreciated. Iím a review hound myself.
I ALWAYS take time to read reviews before deciding on a product before purchase.

What I need though are gear reviews in GUN FORUMS. You have a piece of my gear that youíre good with? Use it as EDC? Use it on the Farm? Whatever or where-ever!
Take time to do a review of that piece of gear in a Gun Forum.

Lots of folks are walking away from Social Media. And plenty do not even use it at all. And I canít tell you how many people tell me they found me via Search Engine. Tons. . .

So, please, take time to do a proper review of the piece you own and put that on a Gun Forum, or two, etc. Weíve all seen/read reviews, some are great others not. Itís really not that hard and photos help get and keep interest.

Consider photos for your review.

And when you do a review, send me a PM, post it here or send me an e-mail tom@2aholster to alert me.

Lastly, despite what JAFO thinks, 2aholster is singular. There can only be one, right?

Thanks in advance!

Many here have purchased a Litepath or Outdoorsman Chest rig. And many more have bought the Slim Profile or Pro-S.

Please go to the Website and leave a review. It WILL HELP!

When I migrated to a new Website last year the reviews I had would not transfer over. It is an old and well known issue in Wordpress. So, all my old reviews besides being. .OLD. Are no longer on the Website.

Thank you!

How to:
Register.
Go to Product page you'd like to review.
Post review.
I vet the review before it goes live, removing PERSEC or any other identifiable info that may sneak in.
Then I approve it.
Old 18 October 2018, 13:05
Ditch Doc

LP-
Much thanks for the speedy deliver on my request. As usual the service is outstanding.
Old 29 October 2018, 07:26
I reckon so. . .

Exclamation Self-Press Kit

When a weapon mold isn't made for your gun and you want a Chest Rig, or for those wanting to try their hand at pressing their own kydex, I present the Self-Press Kit.

Here is the link: https://2aholster.com/product/self-press-kit

On the page above is a 6-video series that shows how to do the deed from intro to ready to ship back to me.

Old 29 October 2018, 23:22
The atomic zit

Tom,

All of that makes sense.

Thanks for posting.

A
Old 30 October 2018, 08:20
Been There Done That

Tom. Had a Deputy Sheriff really like your holsters for my 2 Glocks I ordered off of you as we were talking CC issues.

I gave him your website address. He's looking for a good off duty carry rig.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 31 October 2018, 08:37
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
Tom. Had a Deputy Sheriff really like your holsters for my 2 Glocks I ordered off of you as we were talking CC issues.

I gave him your website address. He's looking for a good off duty carry rig.
Thanks for the heads-Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Tom,

All of that makes sense.

Thanks for posting.

A
Awesome. Already tested by a guy with a Coonan Classic. Worked well. He did a good job.
Old 17 November 2018, 17:27
Bitter old man.

One advantage of a chest rig, while taking a crap weapon is easily accessible.

Yes, I keep up my SA while on the can.
Old 17 November 2018, 17:53
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
One advantage of a chest rig, while taking a crap weapon is easily accessible.

Yes, I keep up my SA while on the can.
That is the mark of a true professional.
Old Yesterday, 22:33
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkdrver View Post
That is the mark of a true professional.
Mack Bolan taught me well.

Our new posting rules