Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 5 February 2009, 17:11
Going cyclic!!

Things you hate

A little bored, so I thought I'd throw out a question on what pisses people off

In no particular order, here are a few of mine.

-people talking when some else is up front speaking, like in a meeting or class
-I hate coming on SOCNET, and seeing a bunch of posts deleted by the mods, always makes feel like I missed something,lol.
-people who tailgate
-people who run their sucks, and have no clue of what the facts are
Old 5 February 2009, 17:20
Damned Injuneer

Second on the tailgaters,

People who engage their mouth before engaging their brain.

Folks being rude for absolutely no reason -- lack of manners/politeness without a good reason.

"Sweat saves Blood." -- Traditional Mountain Troops motto.

Old 5 February 2009, 17:22
Authorized Personnel

-Idiots
-Assholes

That's what, 99% of the planets population?
Old 5 February 2009, 17:26
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestboy View Post
-Idiots
-Assholes

That's what, 99% of the planets population?
Great, I guess we can't be friends now,lol.
Old 5 February 2009, 17:32
Just a wife

far left liberals ...like extreme libs
far right conservatives (just to be fair )
being alone
ppl with entitlement issue's
whiners

STAY SAFE!!!!SLEEP WITH A SOLDIER
Old 5 February 2009, 17:35
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdawg View Post
Great, I guess we can't be friends now,lol.
As long as your not an idiot, or an asshole we can.
Old 5 February 2009, 17:37
Social Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DELTAWIFE View Post
far left liberals ...like extreme libs
far right conservatives (just to be fair )
being alone
ppl with entitlement issue's
whiners
neighbors dog?

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 5 February 2009, 17:38
What you mean badges? I no got to show you no stinkin badges.

The ACLU, Affirmative Action, the left wing mainstream media, political correctness, religious fanatics of any faith, especially Islamo Fascists, immigrants who want to change our culture, marxist college professors and all other communists, bombastic talking heads, intellectual nerds, with no life experience, who take up space in "think tanks, La Raza, the Gay Rights movement and it's degenerate Gay Pride Parade, Barbara Boxer,Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Robert Wexler, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Keith Olberman, Rachel Madcow, Chappaquidick Teddy, Ramsey Clark, Gavin Newsome, Osama Bin Laden and his followers, Vladimir Putah, er Putin, Barbara Streisand, George Clooney, Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Michael Moore, Robert "KKK" Byrd, Algore, John, "Hermann Munster," Kerry, Evo Morales, Daniel Ortega, enviromental wackos, who drive cars with internal combustion engines and live in wooden houses, warmed by gas and electricity...........................and I'm just getting warmed up.

Oh, I almost forgot. Jeremiah Wright and Kim Jung Il.

Last edited by Parajuevos; 5 February 2009 at 17:43.
Old 5 February 2009, 17:38
Just a wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
neighbors dog?
damn how could I forget

Old 5 February 2009, 17:48
Confirmed User

Spinach

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880
Old 5 February 2009, 17:48
Confirmed User

-People who don't use their turn signals.

-Christian Laettner (Nothing personal, just that damn shot.)

-When people say golf isn't a sport.

-Soldja Boy, Lil John et al.

I'm sure I'll come up with some others in the next little while.
Old 5 February 2009, 17:56
On the Extract Bird

All of the following, in no particular order (except the last one, they are on the top of my shit list):

Tabloid Journalist, Televangelist, Use Car Salesmen, Telemarketers, Lawyers, Knit Pickers, Protesters who have no clue as to the real issue, and my NUMBER #1 PISS ME THE FUCK OFF - The stinkin' rat bastards that sit on the side of the road at the intersection with a sign that reads: Disabled Veteran, yada yada yada... Need money! I personally think the police should be able to ask the person to produce a DD214 and if they cant they should be charged with the stolen valor act and have their happy ass carted off to do 40 hours of community service at the nearest VA hospital helping real vets with real problems... But, that's just my opinion...
Old 5 February 2009, 17:58
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parajuevos View Post
The ACLU, Affirmative Action, the left wing mainstream media, political correctness, religious fanatics of any faith, especially Islamo Fascists, immigrants who want to change our culture, marxist college professors and all other communists, bombastic talking heads, intellectual nerds, with no life experience, who take up space in "think tanks, La Raza, the Gay Rights movement and it's degenerate Gay Pride Parade, Barbara Boxer,Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Robert Wexler, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Keith Olberman, Rachel Madcow, Chappaquidick Teddy, Ramsey Clark, Gavin Newsome, Osama Bin Laden and his followers, Vladimir Putah, er Putin, Barbara Streisand, George Clooney, Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Michael Moore, Robert "KKK" Byrd, Algore, John, "Hermann Munster," Kerry, Evo Morales, Daniel Ortega, enviromental wackos, who drive cars with internal combustion engines and live in wooden houses, warmed by gas and electricity...........................and I'm just getting warmed up.

Damnit PJ, I have to step in. That is so unfair. Comparing Douchebag Kerrey to Herman Munster,lol. And so unfair to the good Frankenstein monsters around. That was a great show
Old 5 February 2009, 18:01
Confirmed User

The Media
Old 5 February 2009, 18:21
Administrator

Rodney speaks for me:
The little things that piss me off. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0YXPN3aFMQ
Old 5 February 2009, 18:38
athlete in disguise

People who constantly walk around, lookin at the ground with a frown on their face. (Noone's life is that bad all the time)
People who get on the interstate and automatically move to the middle to left lanes going the speed limit.
People who slow down behind marked police cars that are driving 5-10 miles under the limit.
People who hit their brakes and slow down by 20mph on the interstate when they see a police car.
People that don't understand that you really don't need to be able to hear their phone conversation from 10 feet away.
People who wear their clothes 4 sizes too big.
People who generally spend money that they don't have.
People who think their opinion is "fact"
People who think it's cool to rebel against social norms just so people will look at them.
"Non-conformists"... who look like everyone else in their stupid group
Old 5 February 2009, 18:44
Just a wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parajuevos View Post

Perfect I need a I <3 you smile

Old 5 February 2009, 18:54

- Teenagers
- Blondes
- Douche bag highschoolres who say they are going to enlist
- Posers
- Ford, especially Mustangs
- Being Mech. Infantry
- 40 year old males who try to out do me in cardio at the gym
- People that never served saying that the VA disability check is WELFARE
- Women who drive a bigger truck than I do
Old 5 February 2009, 18:54
Cat Herder

Ya know what I hate?

People talking about coming on SOCNET and seeing a bunch of posts about people who tailgate deleted by the mods, when some else is up front speaking, like in a meeting or class.

I also hate people who tailgate so they can read my bumper stickers about how much I hate The ACLU, Affirmative Action, the left wing mainstream media, political correctness, religious fanatics of any faith, especially Islamo Fascists, immigrants who want to change our culture, marxist college professors and all other communists, bombastic talking heads, intellectual nerds, with no life experience, who take up space in "think tanks, La Raza, the Gay Rights movement and it's degenerate Gay Pride Parade, Barbara Boxer,Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Robert Wexler, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Keith Olberman, Rachel Madcow, Chappaquidick Teddy, Ramsey Clark, Gavin Newsome, Osama Bin Laden and his followers, Vladimir Putah, er Putin, Barbara Streisand, George Clooney, Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Michael Moore, Robert "KKK" Byrd, Algore, John, "Hermann Munster," Kerry, Evo Morales, Daniel Ortega, enviromental wackos, who drive cars with internal combustion engines and live in wooden houses, warmed by gas and electricity.

And I hate people who don't use their turn signals before they swerve to clip the stinkin' rat bastards that sit on the side of the road at the intersection with a sign that reads: Disabled Veteran, yada yada yada... Need money!

And I REALLY hate people who constantly walk around, lookin at the ground with a frown on their face because they are pissed off at people who get on the interstate and automatically move to the middle to left lanes going the speed limit to get around people who slow down behind marked police cars that are driving 5-10 miles under the limit, having noticed the people who hit their brakes and slow down by 20mph on the interstate when they see a police car.

I can't stand people that don't understand that you really don't need to be able to hear their phone conversation about "Non-conformists"... who look like everyone else in their stupid group who wear their clothes 4 sizes too big ... from 10 feet away.

But I like spinach.

S7
Old 5 February 2009, 18:55
Get Down!

Let's see, my list:

Vegans who insist that their soy products taste the same as meat and "you can't even tell the difference." Yeah, I can, screw off.

Math teachers who, upon my asking for help, offer it in the form of, "Come on! This isn't that hard!" Well, thanks! Now that you put it that way, I understand completely!

Bureaucracy: Tell me why, in an age of internet, cell phones, fax machines, and just about everything short of teleportation portals, it takes three months to process my friggin fingerprints...not like I'm waiting to get cleared for a job or anything. Oh, and does the government not have any copying machines? Is it run by deaf mutes? Can nobody read? Why in the name of Hillary Clinton's vagina do they me to sign my name, remember every number assigned me in my entire life, give my address, my blood type, and the exact temperature of my ball sack in January on fifty different pages? We're paying ungodly amounts of taxes and they've never bought a copying machine?

People who think I'm a Nazi because I oppose abortion, yet think it's immoral that I eat eggs.

Modern day Dead Heads; Jerry's dead, you weren't alive in the 60s, get over it. P.S. Phish sucks even worse

Anti-gun nuts, nuff said

People who are so morally relativistic they think that Hitler gets a bad rap and that maybe we just need to understand him better (no, I'm not exaggerating)

People who think I'm throwing my life wanting to be a cop, when I should try to get a corporate job and get rich. Gee, that's working out well for a lot of people, huh?

I'll have more as it comes to me...trust me! This list is LONG!

Our new posting rules