SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 30 October 2018, 13:52
Administrator

The MSM Double Standard

So, I just saw this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...nd-eric-holder

Hillary made the comment that "Yeah, I know they all look alike," referring to Black men during an interview when the interviewer mixed up Cory Booker with Eric Holder.

So, I went to see what CNN had to say about it. I mean, how do you defend such a racist statement, right? No mention at all, anywhere, on their website. If Trump had made that same comment it would be being broadcast around the globe as I write this.

Yesterday, a mass shooting was averted by an armed citizen in an Alabama McDonald's. A masked gunman entered the store and just started firing. An armed citizen shot and killed the gunman. The armed citizen and one of his two teenage sons who were both also present were struck by gunfire sustaining non-life threatening injuries.

I went to the CNN website to see what they had to say about it. There was no mention of it on the CNN website.

I know they are biased, but this shit is just getting ridiculous.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 30 October 2018, 14:23
Confirmed User

It's why I don't take anything they report seriously. The only time I even notice CNN is when I'm at the gym and they're on one of the big TVs. Harvard did a study last year that showed a huge media bias towards the President. Like we needed a study to point out the obvious.

But, if she were to run again, the Republicans should have a field day playing clips of that and other dumbass things she has said.
Old 30 October 2018, 14:31
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeDave View Post
It's why I don't take anything they report seriously. The only time I even notice CNN is when I'm at the gym and they're on one of the big TVs. Harvard did a study last year that showed a huge media bias towards the President. Like we needed a study to point out the obvious.

But, if she were to run again, the Republicans should have a field day playing clips of that and other dumbass things she has said.
the sad thing is it wouldn't matter. If HRC were to get the DEM nomination, hard core leftists would extol her virtues once again, because after all she's not Trump.
Old 30 October 2018, 15:20
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
So, I just saw this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...nd-eric-holder

Hillary made the comment that "Yeah, I know they all look alike," referring to Black men during an interview when the interviewer mixed up Cory Booker with Eric Holder.

So, I went to see what CNN had to say about it. I mean, how do you defend such a racist statement, right? No mention at all, anywhere, on their website. If Trump had made that same comment it would be being broadcast around the globe as I write this.

Yesterday, a mass shooting was averted by an armed citizen in an Alabama McDonald's. A masked gunman entered the store and just started firing. An armed citizen shot and killed the gunman. The armed citizen and one of his two teenage sons who were both also present were struck by gunfire sustaining non-life threatening injuries.

I went to the CNN website to see what they had to say about it. There was no mention of it on the CNN website.

I know they are biased, but this shit is just getting ridiculous.
Not defending the MSM at all, but MSN-which I consider on the same playing field as CNN-had a small blurb about the Alabama McD's shooting yesterday...

...it would also look like she was being facetious there, as well. You are right though. Whether it was meant or not, POTUS would have been lambasted for doing the same thing...
Old 30 October 2018, 17:59
Been There Done That

There have been quite a few things where I have looked on CNNs website to see what they had to say about something, and have been unable to find an article. A couple days ago, someone(cant remember which propaganda source) wrote a story about Trump setting his umbrella down outside Air Force One, therefore, he doesn't know how to close an umbrella.
Old 30 October 2018, 20:05
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Do a Google search on "Hillary Clinton says all blacks look the same", and notice the absent sources...
CNN
ABC
NBC
CBS
Not a word...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 30 October 2018, 20:14
Authorized Personnel

She truly speaks with impunity....
Old 30 October 2018, 20:24
Confirmed User

*Waiting for MSM to find a way to blame President Trump for Clinton's racist comment*
Old 30 October 2018, 20:37
Overseas Gunplumber

I watched the whole thing and as much as I hate her, I don't think she was saying it in that way. In fact the host even said something to the effect of "ahhh well done" as if she was poking fun of people who claim all black people look alike.

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 30 October 2018, 20:40
Shakin' the bush Boss

Of course the host said that. She probably didn't mean it that way. However, rest assured if it was somebody else that sound bite would be making the rounds and calling for somebody's head on a pike.
Old 30 October 2018, 21:13
Been There Done That

She's a fucking hideous scab from a deep wound. 1) She will kneel over under stress of another failed campaign. ( Dont expect a RIP) from me. The left has no serious candidate for 2020 that I see currently in politics. Or, 2 she will live to be a plague fore eternity like Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 30 October 2018, 21:23
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
She's a fucking hideous scab from a deep wound. 1) She will kneel over under stress of another failed campaign. ( Dont expect a RIP) from me. The left has no serious candidate for 2020 that I see currently in politics. Or, 2 she will live to be a plague fore eternity like Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Hillary is like a crack addict who can't resist the urge to put that pipe back up to her lips.

She'll probably toss her hat in the ring again, she can't help herself.
Old 30 October 2018, 22:09
On the Extract Bird

I'm center to center left and I wish Hillary Clinton would fuck right off into the sunset. She has no self awareness, she doesn't do anything that isn't in service to her political ambitions, she's a robot who doesn't have an opinion that isn't poll tested.
Old 30 October 2018, 23:04
exquisitus asinus

I would personally love for HRC to run again in 2020..

She can’t win..

But she sure as hell will burn up a shit load of Dem dollars that could have gone to someone else during her campaign...

Please please please please Sweet Baby Jesus please let HRC run again in 2020
Old 31 October 2018, 08:08
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqgunz View Post
I watched the whole thing and as much as I hate her, I don't think she was saying it in that way. In fact the host even said something to the effect of "ahhh well done" as if she was poking fun of people who claim all black people look alike.
Even if we were to assume thatís what she was doing, do you think if Trump jokingly said the same thing, that they wouldnít be flooding the news with how racist he is?
Old 31 October 2018, 08:54
Pirate and Rogue

Exactly

Stupid should be a medical diagnosis - Texan

Being smart does not guarantee success, but being stupid practically guarantees failure - GSniper
Old 31 October 2018, 15:14
I really don't care

We'll see the true double standard by the MSM's reaction to Don Lemon's comments last night.

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.’
Old 31 October 2018, 15:30
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwest View Post
I would personally love for HRC to run again in 2020..

She canít win..

But she sure as hell will burn up a shit load of Dem dollars that could have gone to someone else during her campaign...

Please please please please Sweet Baby Jesus please let HRC run again in 2020
God yes.
Old 31 October 2018, 15:31
Been There Done That

Nah, Elizabeth Warren 2020.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 31 October 2018, 15:43
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzmedic View Post
"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.’
Well Don, you sleep with a white man every night so I suppose you'll have to explain to him why he is a terror threat.

CNN is really losing their minds. Monday Julia Ioffe compared President Trump to ISIS, saying he has "radicalized" more people than ISIS. Now Don Lemon calls "radical white conservative men" a terrorist threat.

The common theme to demonize conservatives is Nazi, racist and now terrorists.

Our new posting rules