Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 31 October 2017, 11:42
Confirmed User

Nuclear Facility Tunnel Collapse in NKO being reported

Per Fox News-About 200 people are feared dead in North Korea after underground tunnels at a nuclear test site that was feared to be unstable reportedly collapsed, crushing 100 people in the initial cave-in and 100 others when the tunnels again gave way on top of rescuers. | Fox News

http://fxn.ws/2zltcf1
Old 31 October 2017, 11:58
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Roberts View Post
are feared dead
Really.....

"Either go Genghis Khan, or go home..." - Leopardprey
Old 31 October 2017, 12:06
Reverse Apache Master

Terrible accident.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 31 October 2017, 12:11
Amatuer TerrorAstrologist

Accidents happen.
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 31 October 2017, 12:17
Sound off for equipment check!

Mattis velit sit, in nomine Trump, et populum, et orbem terrarum in summa...
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 31 October 2017, 12:22
Been There Done That

Pardon me while I sniffle...there, all better now.
Old 31 October 2017, 12:23
RIP Cass and SOTB

Shit happens.
Old 31 October 2017, 12:25
Authorized Personnel

This just in:

200 North Korean patriots die defending the homeland from the evil running dog Donald Trump.

In other news, 25 engineers committed suicide to protest the Great Satan USA.
Old 31 October 2017, 13:18
Confirmed User

As with any totalitarian state, scientists and engineers in NK probably do many things they wouldn't be forced to do in a free society. One of them is safety at work. I mean, if Dear Leader wants to widen the tunnel or skimp on support scaffolding, who the hell are you, peon, to question him? You either do as he says (because Dear Leader has made all the calculations himself and he knows it all will not cave in), or you are faced with lots of pain followed by cruel death. So I think this accident might be just a result of Mr Kim trying to force the geology to do his bidding. 200 human lives? Screw that, what matters is The Bomb!
Might've been a local, small quake too. Who knows, and I bet the NK is already trying to spin the news in a well-known way. They probably won't ask for any international help either. I do wonder whether the last underground nuclear test is responsible for this, having probably caused shifts and cracks in geological formations in the surrounding area. If that's the case, it would be wise for Mr.Kim to evacuate as many of his subterranean installations as possible, as more calamities like this one might be coming his way.

Of course, when laws of physics come calling in and things happen, there's the Evil U.S.A. and their minions to blame.

You know, the propaganda.
We all know it was all a secret plot by the CIA to murder Dear Leader. The ugly yankee jackals failed to realize, however, that Dear Leader would never fall for their cheap tricks. Someone might ask why the Dear Leader allowed 200 (which might in reality be a much higher number) of his own citizens to die. First of all, you Yankee criminal, he did not allow them to die. They died heroically trying to push the ceiling back up, knowing full well how much Dear Leader values what's being made in those caves. Second, he was not there and when he arrived the cruel CIA-sponsored and devised plot has been realized because the traitors among NKoreans fell for cheap Yankee booze (drank without Cola), women and promises of riches. But it failed to be completed, as the CIA wanted entire North Korea to cave in so the inferior races could defile its holy surface by settling in. The Dear Leader shed a tear for the valiant and brave men and women who died there. That tear became pure diamond when it fell down to the ground.

Last edited by Paul85; 31 October 2017 at 13:23.
Old 31 October 2017, 14:03
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul85 View Post
If that's the case, it would be wise for Mr.Kim to evacuate as many of his subterranean installations as possible, as more calamities like this one might be coming his way.
Yep, out in the open is the safest place for the Nork leaders.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 31 October 2017, 14:20
Confirmed User

Kim's got probably lots of other subterranean retreats across the country, some probably in places that are much more geologically sound as of now so I don't worry about him finding another hole to hide in - but it's the poor people who work in the areas that could've been affected by the underground test that will pay the price if another cave-in occurs. So yes, I do think he should evacuate them. His idiocy is no reason for innocent people to suffer.
Old 31 October 2017, 15:02
Confirmed User

Oh what a horrible tragedy, let me go change my facebook picture real quick. #PrayforDPRK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nelson_ha_ha.jpg (13.6 KB, 324 views)
Old 31 October 2017, 16:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Oh what a horrible tragedy, let me go change my facebook picture real quick. #PrayforDPRK
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA that got coffee all over.
Old 31 October 2017, 17:19
Confirmed User

What really sucks is that the 200 or more dead are probably "criminals" against the NK state... I am pretty sure no party members died in that hole.
Old 31 October 2017, 22:00
Old and Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEx View Post
What really sucks is that the 200 or more dead are probably "criminals" against the NK state... I am pretty sure no party members died in that hole.
Depends how far along in the test prep, we might have gotten some of his scientists.
Old 1 November 2017, 10:48
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEx View Post
Yeah...I won't lose any sleep over this but I have some sympathy for the peons.

When I first heard about the accident, I hoped that it involved actual scientists and such. They have plenty of worker drones.
Old 1 November 2017, 12:30
It is what it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
Yep, out in the open is the safest place for the Nork leaders.
Well Paul is right, the Dear Leader would never fall for their "cheap tricks". So they're safe, right?
Old 1 November 2017, 12:57
Confirmed User

Kim wouldn't fit underground anyway given his body size
Old 1 November 2017, 20:15
Midgetologist

OOOPS!
Old 2 November 2017, 14:06
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN View Post
Depends how far along in the test prep, we might have gotten some of his scientists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SN View Post
It sure would be nice if it got some of the scientists or engineers but I doubt they would be risked. After all you don't need a physicist or nuclear engineer to work a mine shaft. We can always hope though!

Our new posting rules