SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 16 January 2018, 09:09
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
Haven’t seen this one posted here.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...onsensual.html
Am not familiar with the guy who is accused but this heifer pisses me off with this #MeToo shit allegation.

You go out with a man you’ve only talked to once or twice and on the first date go back to his place then if you have half a brain you KNOW he’s gonna put the moves on you & try to seduce you.

She seemed more pissed that he only offered her white wine. She could’ve walked out at any time.

Get over yourself & don’t try for your 15 minutes. If you can’t handle this type behavior then don’t go home with guys on a first date.

Seduction (even if awkward) does NOT equal sexual assault. This type shit makes my head want to explode because stupid shit like this invalidates women who have actually been sexually assaulted and extremely harassed.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 16 January 2018, 09:27
Shakin' the bush Boss

Wow. Agrees to dinner, agrees to go back to his place, they go down on each other, do the deed, then she gets buyers remorse the next day. He apologizes. WTF. If a woman getting buyer's remorse post sex was illegal I'd be doing a life sentence without parole.
Old 16 January 2018, 09:57
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1961 View Post
Seduction (even if awkward) does NOT equal sexual assault. This type shit makes my head want to explode because stupid shit like this invalidates women who have actually been sexually assaulted and extremely harassed.
Agreed. Sexual assault didn't match. I could see it meeting the standards for sexual misconduct, which is a bit different, but not sexual assault.
Old 16 January 2018, 10:28
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkcity View Post
Agreed. Sexual assault didn't match. I could see it meeting the standards for sexual misconduct, which is a bit different, but not sexual assault.
I'm sure glad I'm old, and (relatively) out of that game.

"Dating" (if there still IS such a thing) sounds too much like a (computerized) business transaction. Do you have to submit to a woman's online credit check now? Pay me now or pay me later "contract law" just doesn't sound fun anymore.

Seems very mercenary now...and I liked it back when it at least had the appearances of something else. Or, so I thought.

Last edited by Tycon; 16 January 2018 at 10:48.
Old 16 January 2018, 10:34
#AllLionsMatter

Thumbs up Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
I'm sure glad I'm old, and (relatively) out of that game.
I'm so far out of the game, just the thought of seducing a woman is exhausting...

#combatjack
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 16 January 2018, 10:38
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
I hope he gets rocked.

I hate that little fucker.
I don't like him, but I certainly hope he doesn't get rocked for having 100% consensual sex with a woman. He went down on her, she blew him twice, and they had sex. After he went down on her, he stepped back and pointed to his junk "it ain't gonna suck itself" style. That's all it took for her to decide to perform oral sex on him prior to them having sex.

Regret and trying to cash in on the hashtag movement does not equal being the victim of sexual assault (or even sexual harassment).

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 16 January 2018, 10:41
Bitter old man.

If men acted like this we wouldn't have all this crap.
https://youtu.be/QRyhF26HqpI
Old 16 January 2018, 10:51
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
I'm so far out of the game, just the thought of seducing a woman is exhausting...

#combatjack
#word!
Old 16 January 2018, 10:59
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1961 View Post
Am not familiar with the guy who is accused but this heifer pisses me off with this #MeToo shit allegation.

You go out with a man you’ve only talked to once or twice and on the first date go back to his place then if you have half a brain you KNOW he’s gonna put the moves on you & try to seduce you.

She seemed more pissed that he only offered her white wine. She could’ve walked out at any time.

Get over yourself & don’t try for your 15 minutes. If you can’t handle this type behavior then don’t go home with guys on a first date.

You should give dating classes at your local high school.
Old 16 January 2018, 11:48
Shakin' the bush Boss

Quote:
I'm so far out of the game,
That's a no-shitter. Some men become sexy as they age. I am not one of those men. At some point a man's gotta realize that 20something hot chicks no longer find him interesting. Pressing the issue is just going to make you old and creepy. Ah, acceptance.

I will remain firmly planted in the FUPA loop.
Old 16 January 2018, 11:53
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
That's a no-shitter. Some men become sexy as they age. I am not one of those men. At some point a man's gotta realize that 20something hot chicks no longer find him interesting. .....
You sound like another poor man like me.

For each million you have in the bank the age that finds you interesting drops 5 years.
Old 16 January 2018, 11:58
Shakin' the bush Boss

Quote:
For each million you have in the bank the age that finds you interesting drops 5 years.
That doesn't do me much good either.
Old 16 January 2018, 12:11
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAPete View Post
You sound like another poor man like me.

That gets weird in a hurry.
Old 16 January 2018, 12:40
FIDO

Dating has changed. Watching my son deal with it I realise I don't have the patience nor the tolerance to put up with the BS.

Now a hot woman makes eye contact with me and the old me thinks, yeah I could bang her. Then the real me thinks, your old fat and ugly, STFU.

I realise we can't all be Scotty!
Old 16 January 2018, 12:47

Ply them with a little booze to loosen them up a bit and then look them in the eye when you tell them they're pretty. Or if they're used to being told that, point out their flaws in a lighthearted manner. But never ever forget rule numero uno --- don't be ugly.

Has worked since the first Sumerian plied the first bar wench with mead and still works to this day. Not really all that difficult.
Old 16 January 2018, 12:48
Shakin' the bush Boss

Things to not do today:

1. Take dating advise from DD0311
Old 16 January 2018, 12:59
**** Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
I don't like him, but I certainly hope he doesn't get rocked for having 100% consensual sex with a woman. He went down on her, she blew him twice, and they had sex. After he went down on her, he stepped back and pointed to his junk "it ain't gonna suck itself" style. That's all it took for her to decide to perform oral sex on him prior to them having sex.

Regret and trying to cash in on the hashtag movement does not equal being the victim of sexual assault (or even sexual harassment).
If it turns out to be consensual, and she's telling the story a certain way because she regrets it, then fine, I hope he walks clean.

But part of my problem with the little cunt is that he's the whole:

-"Men are bad, but I'm the good guy"
- "I sleep with a lot of white women"

I'm routing for the ladder for my own selfish reasons.

~ Frédéric Bastiat
Old 16 January 2018, 13:34
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Ply them with a little booze to loosen them up a bit.
Isn't that the Bill Cosby plan?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 16 January 2018, 13:37

Nah. I prefer my women completely conscious. Cosby apparently did not.
Old 16 January 2018, 14:02
#AllLionsMatter

Lightbulb Damn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Nah. I prefer my women completely conscious. Cosby apparently did not.
You do realize there are "different" levels of consciousness?
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.

Our new posting rules