SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Veterans Issues

Old 24 October 2019, 21:10
Moving Target

Gulf War Illness Study , Georgetown

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-...g2sLmujdA18WNs

I was in this study in 2017 and Dr. Baraniuk diagnosed me with GWI and CFS. I hope the VA accepts it.
Old 25 October 2019, 09:44
Confirmed User

What treatments have you tried? After 8 years of symptoms, I ended up going to The Institute for NeuroImmune Medicine in Miami. Took 2 years, but they helped me get things under control enough that I was able to return to training for triathlons
Old 25 October 2019, 15:08
Moving Target

I have taken many supplements and many doctors. I did cleanses to detox from heavy metals and chemicals. I eat very healthy foods and no MSG . and now I'm able to walk a mile a day.
Old 25 October 2019, 17:43
Confirmed User

Have you been screened for viruses like Roseola or E.Barr/mono? In a lot of chronic fatigue cases, those viruses re-activate. I was on an anti viral for 13 months before they went silent again. Also using low dose Naltrexone seemed to really help. I take a ton of supplements as well. Fortunately, found a PA in Austin who really knows how to balance all that stuff
Old 25 October 2019, 20:07
Moving Target

Have you been screened for viruses like Roseola or E.Barr/mono?

Yes I have been throughly screen by private doctors. I have many toxins in my including Uranium. I was told that the Uranium found in me was not natural but made made from a Nuke plant. I was told in 2004 that I would die from cancer in a few years. They said I had 11 toxins in me that should have already killed me. I was tested on a bioenergy tester by a expert doctor . I didn't tell them I was a Desert Storm vet until after the test. They were sure I had worked in a Nuke plant.
Old 26 October 2019, 02:14
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcolt13 View Post
I was tested on a bioenergy tester by a expert doctor.
What is a bioenergy tester and what does it test for?
Old 26 October 2019, 12:02
Moving Target

The type I was tested on, several times. measures frequency in certain places on your body. they run a small current through you. I can't really explain in. I had a book about its origins but I lost it, its popular in Germany and France. I was skeptical until I got the results and they told me all about what they found. I was amazed about how accurate it was.
Old 28 October 2019, 18:32
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
The type I was tested on, several times. measures frequency in certain places on your body. they run a small current through you. I can't really explain in. I had a book about its origins but I lost it, its popular in Germany and France. I was skeptical until I got the results and they told me all about what they found. I was amazed about how accurate it was.
Cool, thanks. What kind of results are you talking about?
Old 29 October 2019, 09:44
Moving Target

The test finds any chemicals ,heavy metals, disease, virus's I had or have ever had. The doctor new things about my life that no one but God knew. I was a believer when she found sarin and mustard because I was exposed to both of those and told so by Army Officers in Iraq. I barely survived it, my brother and sister also were tested by the same doctors with accurate resultsThe doctor found virus's in us that we knew we had and some that we didn't know about.
I was at Khamisiya on one of the days they detonated and I was all around that place and got more than my share of the fall out.
Old 29 October 2019, 16:07
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
The test finds any chemicals ,heavy metals, disease, virus's I had or have ever had. The doctor new things about my life that no one but God knew. I was a believer when she found sarin and mustard because I was exposed to both of those and told so by Army Officers in Iraq. I barely survived it, my brother and sister also were tested by the same doctors with accurate resultsThe doctor found virus's in us that we knew we had and some that we didn't know about.
I was at Khamisiya on one of the days they detonated and I was all around that place and got more than my share of the fall out.
Damn. I'm surprised the test isn't more commonly given or well-known.
Old 29 October 2019, 19:24
Moving Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
Damn. I'm surprised the test isn't more commonly given or well-known.
The US dosen't recognize it but its approved in Germany were it was developed. I will try to contact the Doctors that tested me if your interested. I was tested back in 2004 by them in Richmond Virginia. I'm not sure if they are still doing it because they were older back in 04, The husband had retired from his medical practice and his wife a Nurse practitioner who had worked for a VA hospital had also retired. They were very smart people with years of experience.
Old 7 November 2019, 22:49
Moving Target

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...rZFpzAmIuDwJ-E

Our new posting rules