SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Weapons

Old 27 July 2017, 21:54
Anesthetized User

Yep, support our own businesses. I have some gear from BadKarma that is good to go.
Was there something you left behind
Don't you remember

Support SOCNET.
Old 28 July 2017, 01:19
Policeman Officer

They stepped on their dicks pretty hard with that lost. I'll continue my lifelong boycott.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 28 July 2017, 07:55
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamedic View Post
Today AlienGear made a post questioning the video recently released showing an officer involved shooting from 2015. They made the post on social media, insinuating that police used excessive force by shooting too many times at an individual who had brandished a firearm at the public, led police on a chase, was high on PCP, and upon ending the pursuit exited the vehicle and opened fire on officers. He absorbed a lot of lead.

That said... when called out on this post they simply blocked those who questioned their post, and are pretending it didn't happen. Shortly after they received about 1.5k negative reviews to their social media account.
Basically, they said "oops" it was a new person on the keyboard.

I will not do business with them again, and would not recommend their cheap holsters to anyone.
Was that the one in Atlantic City, NJ?
Old 28 July 2017, 08:17
The Sagacious One

Anyone have a transcript of what was posted?

Look at the thread on their FB page and you have cops coming to their defense.
Old 28 July 2017, 09:00
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Anyone have a transcript of what was posted?

Look at the thread on their FB page and you have cops coming to their defense.
I watched the video when it was first posted. While the perp was deservedly shot (car chase, aggressive posture and pointing the weapon at LEOs), the police continued to fire shots into his body well after he was down and no longer a threat. I would call it "excessive display of lead". I think this is what started the 1.5k of negative responses about police. I'm not sure what Aliengear thought to gain by posting the video.

I'll echo what others have stated, save your money and buy a holster from litepath's 2A Holsters.
Old 28 July 2017, 09:20
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
I watched the video when it was first posted. While the perp was deservedly shot (car chase, aggressive posture and pointing the weapon at LEOs), the police continued to fire shots into his body well after he was down and no longer a threat.
Dude is dead anyway at that point, may as well get a round or two off and get that month or two of paid admin leave.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 28 July 2017, 09:21
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Dude is dead anyway at that point, may as well get a round or two off and get that month or two of paid admin leave.
LMAO!
Old 28 July 2017, 09:30
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
BWAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 28 July 2017, 09:39
#AllLionsMatter

Red face OH LORD!!!

Quote:
I'm over here in tears....

You should read some of the "youtube" comments, they had me in stitches...

Quote:
But he DINDU NUFFIN
Quote:
"wait for mama to go on the news with "he dindu nuffin, he din haf no gun, he wuz a gud boi, he wuz goin to skool, he had hiz hans up, black lies matter"
Quote:
goofy ass ni**a wearing tube socks with sandals. SMH
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.
Old 28 July 2017, 09:45
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
I'm over here in tears....

You should read some of the "youtube" comments, they had me in stitches...
The "phonics" are perfect.
Old 28 July 2017, 11:45
Policeman Officer

I doubt I'd have still been firing and it continues after a couple shouted cease fires but apparently the dude still had the gun in his hand. I dunno. Either way that guy was on a one way trip.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth

Our new posting rules