SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 10 March 2014, 07:36
Hoepoe's Avatar
Hoepoe Hoepoe is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Israel
Posts: 2,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
What makes this situation so unique, is nobody seems to have a clue as to what has happened. In this day, for a plane to just drop off the map, with no evidence is very perplexing.
Agreed, and relatives claiming that the victims cell phones were ringing as opposed to no signal; makes me wonder, if accurate, the phones are not in the middle of the blue yonder, rather closer to a cellular tower and surely they can triangulate the phones? One newspaper article mentioned the possibility of hijack and not disintegration. There's a lot of speculation, but as mentioned on page 1 of this thread, no situation like this can be a good one.

H
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10 March 2014, 08:01
just11b's Avatar
just11b just11b is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Emerald Coast
Posts: 1,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoepoe View Post
Agreed, and relatives claiming that the victims cell phones were ringing as opposed to no signal; makes me wonder, if accurate, the phones are not in the middle of the blue yonder, rather closer to a cellular tower and surely they can triangulate the phones? One newspaper article mentioned the possibility of hijack and not disintegration. There's a lot of speculation, but as mentioned on page 1 of this thread, no situation like this can be a good one.

H
This is very odd IMO as well. I can not imagine that something the size of a 777 could completely disintegrate in air and not leave a single portion to identify. If this were the case, then would not the oil/fuel have burned up as well versus leaving an oil slick? None of this is making any sense to me at all.
__________________
A real native is someone who is willing to die fighting for his country. There's nothing more to it.
Bill the Butcher.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10 March 2014, 08:04
GirlwithaGlock's Avatar
GirlwithaGlock GirlwithaGlock is offline
Russian Tycoon
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ottery St Catchpole
Posts: 3,450
I initially thought that the airplane was hijacked, but then it is weird that the hijackers haven't made contact with any government or media to state their demands... Unless they have and we just don't know about it.

Very scary situation that does not make any sense.
__________________
Dodge This!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10 March 2014, 09:03
VelociMorte VelociMorte is offline
On the Extract Bird
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Home
Posts: 860
Hopefully this isn't the beginning of another Operation Bojinka.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10 March 2014, 09:05
MakoZeroSix's Avatar
MakoZeroSix MakoZeroSix is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 7,877
Need to start exploring the links between this Lady-Boy fuck tourist passport rip off ring in Thailand and the muzzies.
__________________
Quote:
there’s nothing in our country anymore that seems to suggest that selfless service to the nation is not only appropriate, but required.”
- General John F. Kelley
19 Oct 2017
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10 March 2014, 10:49
JoeArmyNCO JoeArmyNCO is offline
REMF
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,339
Is there anywhere along that route where someone could have quickly dropped it below radar and put it on the ground? If so, that's a LOT of hostages.....
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10 March 2014, 11:16
Medic4070's Avatar
Medic4070 Medic4070 is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 689
I am now reading this thread primarily for M06's responses...
__________________
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmond Burke
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10 March 2014, 11:47
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
Problem Solver
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 4,571
This is beginning to look/feel like a Flight 19 type of scenario...
__________________
"If you force me to do violence, I shall be so savage and so cruel, and hurt you so badly that the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind" --Machiavelli

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10 March 2014, 13:39
RetPara's Avatar
RetPara RetPara is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Far, far west suburbs of NY
Posts: 2,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlwithaGlock View Post
I initially thought that the airplane was hijacked, but then it is weird that the hijackers haven't made contact with any government or media to state their demands... Unless they have and we just don't know about it.
Possible western nations would announce contact... doesn't mean anyone else would....

So... that would be a hell of imagery RFI... All the KNOWN 777 capable fields within remaining range of the 777 that was non-stop to Bejing.....
__________________
God is great, beer is good, people are crazy......
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10 March 2014, 15:59
Macka's Avatar
Macka Macka is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SOCNET-Northeast
Posts: 2,348
I heard a little while ago they are discounting the oil slicks that were seen by air as belonging to the plane. Weird indeed.
__________________
Freedom costs a Buck 0-5
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10 March 2014, 16:13
edd1e22 edd1e22 is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 629
7.5hrs of fuel at the time of disappearance(if accurate) in the gulf of Thailand area, could put that plane in a lot of places if it didn't crash/blow up.

If it was theoretically an inside job, is there a way of making a plane "disappear"?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10 March 2014, 17:17
MakoZeroSix's Avatar
MakoZeroSix MakoZeroSix is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 7,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by edd1e22 View Post
7.5hrs of fuel at the time of disappearance(if accurate) in the gulf of Thailand area, could put that plane in a lot of places if it didn't crash/blow up.

If it was theoretically an inside job, is there a way of making a plane "disappear"?
Hell to the yeah. They probably contracted CERN to use the LHC to make it disappear into another dimension. Although apparently, YOUR PHONE CAN STILL RING IN HELL!!!

Oh, BTW, these Freescale employees, who not only work for an Illuminati consortium, also designed the swallow-able microchip that the news was all aflutter about a few months ago. A blow by the Jesuits against the Mark of the Beast?

Here are some fun numerological things about the flight:

First off, we have my number Twenty Three featuring prominently right off the bat, with 239 people.

Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. Satanist and OTO founder Aleister Crowley wrote a book called: "777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley"

March 7th, 3/7 is the 66th day of the year, 66 =multiple of 33
March is month number 3
Friday is the 6th day of the week, multiple of 3
2014, 2+1+4 = 7
3/7 = three sevens
Plane was a Boeing 777
777, book on the Qabalah written by Satanist Aleister Crowley
Nasdaq closed Friday, 3/7 down 0.37%
The 33rd day of 2014 was February 2nd, Imbolc or Groundhog day
Superbowl 48 was on the 33rd day of 2014, where we were warned during
Bruno Mars halftime show to "prepare prepare"
33 days later was March 7th and the downing of flight 370
The airport code for Kuala Lumpur is KUL
In Pythagorean numerology, KUL equates to 233, 2x33
3 - is the first sacred number, seen as the number of wisdom, understanding
and knowledge (think, three sided triangle with the all-seeing eye)
7 - is one the most sacred of all numbers, the spirit of everything, the multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number
0- Zero, as defined by the Kabbalah, when placed after a number increases its power tenfold
37- age of Luigi Maraldi (his stolen passport was used)
Flight 370 from KUL-PKE is 6hrs 0min or 360 minutes
360 represents the circle or the wheel or the opening to the abyss

Within the Malaysia Airline logo is the number 33 (Highest level of Freemasonry)

The logo is also shaped like a trident, a staff topped with three prongs
The trident is the symbol of the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer, the transformer
The trident is also seen in the hands of Poseidon or Neptune, where is was used as a symbol of power to control the seas

If you can't see the fnords, they won't eat you...
__________________
Quote:
there’s nothing in our country anymore that seems to suggest that selfless service to the nation is not only appropriate, but required.”
- General John F. Kelley
19 Oct 2017
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10 March 2014, 17:18
DirtyDog0311 DirtyDog0311 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South
Posts: 7,267
Hijack the plane, kill the passengers, disable the transponders, land the aircraft in some unidentified airfield in the Nam jungle. pack the plane full of explosives..........and [insert crazy Terror plot involving a 'ghost' plane and thousands of pounds of explosives]?????

This case is getting really weird.

Plus the fact that I had a dream the night before where a large passenger jet crashing into the ocean makes it even weirder for me. Not to mention my dream of being in a huge skyscraper that collapsed the night before 9/11 gives me the heebie-jeebies too.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10 March 2014, 17:22
Cass's Avatar
Cass Cass is offline
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post


Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. ......
All Boeing passenger aircraft have the number "7" in their numerical designator. It is a thing with Boeing they have always used.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10 March 2014, 17:32
gavin's Avatar
gavin gavin is offline
Unemployed Stunt Double
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: On a plane...
Posts: 6,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
Here are some fun numerological things about the flight:

First off, we have my number Twenty Three featuring prominently right off the bat, with 239 people.

Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. Satanist and OTO founder Aleister Crowley wrote a book called: "777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley"

March 7th, 3/7 is the 66th day of the year, 66 =multiple of 33
March is month number 3
Friday is the 6th day of the week, multiple of 3
2014, 2+1+4 = 7
3/7 = three sevens
Plane was a Boeing 777
777, book on the Qabalah written by Satanist Aleister Crowley
Nasdaq closed Friday, 3/7 down 0.37%
The 33rd day of 2014 was February 2nd, Imbolc or Groundhog day
Superbowl 48 was on the 33rd day of 2014, where we were warned during
Bruno Mars halftime show to "prepare prepare"
33 days later was March 7th and the downing of flight 370
The airport code for Kuala Lumpur is KUL
In Pythagorean numerology, KUL equates to 233, 2x33
3 - is the first sacred number, seen as the number of wisdom, understanding
and knowledge (think, three sided triangle with the all-seeing eye)
7 - is one the most sacred of all numbers, the spirit of everything, the multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number
0- Zero, as defined by the Kabbalah, when placed after a number increases its power tenfold
37- age of Luigi Maraldi (his stolen passport was used)
Flight 370 from KUL-PKE is 6hrs 0min or 360 minutes
360 represents the circle or the wheel or the opening to the abyss

Within the Malaysia Airline logo is the number 33 (Highest level of Freemasonry)

The logo is also shaped like a trident, a staff topped with three prongs
The trident is the symbol of the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer, the transformer
The trident is also seen in the hands of Poseidon or Neptune, where is was used as a symbol of power to control the seas

If you can't see the fnords, they won't eat you...
They have medications that can help you...
__________________
Life’s barely long enough to get good at one thing. So be careful what you get good at.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10 March 2014, 18:19
Justaclerk's Avatar
Justaclerk Justaclerk is offline
Drawing my cutlass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 7,769
The reason for the 7X7 designator is because the 707 was named for the swept wing design derived from .707 or 45 degrees.
__________________
Quote:
Death is a farcical pile of bullshit.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Quote:
In Special Forces we had a saying: "Work hard in silence, let your success do the talking."

Tracy
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10 March 2014, 18:25
MakoZeroSix's Avatar
MakoZeroSix MakoZeroSix is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 7,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post
All Boeing passenger aircraft have the number "7" in their numerical designator. It is a thing with Boeing they have always used.
All that proves is that the owner of Boeing is a disciple of Aleister Crowley himself...
__________________
Quote:
there’s nothing in our country anymore that seems to suggest that selfless service to the nation is not only appropriate, but required.”
- General John F. Kelley
19 Oct 2017
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10 March 2014, 18:57
Cass's Avatar
Cass Cass is offline
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,932
I am not sure why Boeing likes the number "7" for its commercial fleet. It was several models ago that I read that Boeing gave a new passenger jet the number 7 in its public numbering system. Not until then did I know Boeing's hang up with the number "7".

Such as:

Otherwise, Boeing has retained the 7-7 convention for the past fifty years, having applied it to its entire family of commercial jetliners:
• 727 (1,831 built)
• 737 (over 4,300 built to date)
• 747 (over 1,300 built to date)
• 757 (over 1,000 built to date)
• 767 (over 880 built to date)
• 777 (over 400 built to date)
The latest member of the family is the 787. But I do not want to get caught part way out my escaping window. Boeing does use internal numbers for their aircraft design. These internal numbers are not let to the public.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10 March 2014, 18:59
poison poison is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 3,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
Hell to the yeah. They probably contracted CERN to use the LHC to make it disappear into another dimension. Although apparently, YOUR PHONE CAN STILL RING IN HELL!!!

Oh, BTW, these Freescale employees, who not only work for an Illuminati consortium, also designed the swallow-able microchip that the news was all aflutter about a few months ago. A blow by the Jesuits against the Mark of the Beast?u

Here are some fun numerological things about the flight:

First off, we have my number Twenty Three featuring prominently right off the bat, with 239 people.

Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. Satanist and OTO founder Aleister Crowley wrote a book called: "777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley"

March 7th, 3/7 is the 66th day of the year, 66 =multiple of 33
March is month number 3
Friday is the 6th day of the week, multiple of 3
2014, 2+1+4 = 7
3/7 = three sevens
Plane was a Boeing 777
777, book on the Qabalah written by Satanist Aleister Crowley
Nasdaq closed Friday, 3/7 down 0.37%
The 33rd day of 2014 was February 2nd, Imbolc or Groundhog day
Superbowl 48 was on the 33rd day of 2014, where we were warned during
Bruno Mars halftime show to "prepare prepare"
33 days later was March 7th and the downing of flight 370
The airport code for Kuala Lumpur is KUL
In Pythagorean numerology, KUL equates to 233, 2x33
3 - is the first sacred number, seen as the number of wisdom, understanding
and knowledge (think, three sided triangle with the all-seeing eye)
7 - is one the most sacred of all numbers, the spirit of everything, the multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number
0- Zero, as defined by the Kabbalah, when placed after a number increases its power tenfold
37- age of Luigi Maraldi (his stolen passport was used)
Flight 370 from KUL-PKE is 6hrs 0min or 360 minutes
360 represents the circle or the wheel or the opening to the abyss

Within the Malaysia Airline logo is the number 33 (Highest level of Freemasonry)

The logo is also shaped like a trident, a staff topped with three prongs
The trident is the symbol of the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer, the transformer
The trident is also seen in the hands of Poseidon or Neptune, where is was used as a symbol of power to control the seas

If you can't see the fnords, they won't eat you...
That just gave me the urge to club baby seals.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10 March 2014, 19:21
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
Problem Solver
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 4,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post

I am not sure why Boeing likes the number "7" for its commercial fleet. It was several models ago that I read that Boeing gave a new passenger jet the number 7 in its public numbering system. Not until then did I know Boeing's hang up with the number "7".

Such as:

Otherwise, Boeing has retained the 7-7 convention for the past fifty years, having applied it to its entire family of commercial jetliners:
• 727 (1,831 built)
• 737 (over 4,300 built to date)
• 747 (over 1,300 built to date)
• 757 (over 1,000 built to date)
• 767 (over 880 built to date)
• 777 (over 400 built to date)
The latest member of the family is the 787. But I do not want to get caught part way out my escaping window. Boeing does use internal numbers for their aircraft design. These internal numbers are not let to the public.
Don't forget the 707 (1,010 built) and the 717 (156 built), sir. I remember the 707 because it was the first plane I ever flew in as a kid and a variant of it served as Air Force 1 for several Presidents when I was coming up...
__________________
"If you force me to do violence, I shall be so savage and so cruel, and hurt you so badly that the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind" --Machiavelli

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Our new posting rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved
© SOCNET 1996-2018