SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 10 March 2014, 07:36
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
What makes this situation so unique, is nobody seems to have a clue as to what has happened. In this day, for a plane to just drop off the map, with no evidence is very perplexing.
Agreed, and relatives claiming that the victims cell phones were ringing as opposed to no signal; makes me wonder, if accurate, the phones are not in the middle of the blue yonder, rather closer to a cellular tower and surely they can triangulate the phones? One newspaper article mentioned the possibility of hijack and not disintegration. There's a lot of speculation, but as mentioned on page 1 of this thread, no situation like this can be a good one.

H
Old 10 March 2014, 08:01
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoepoe View Post
Agreed, and relatives claiming that the victims cell phones were ringing as opposed to no signal; makes me wonder, if accurate, the phones are not in the middle of the blue yonder, rather closer to a cellular tower and surely they can triangulate the phones? One newspaper article mentioned the possibility of hijack and not disintegration. There's a lot of speculation, but as mentioned on page 1 of this thread, no situation like this can be a good one.

H
This is very odd IMO as well. I can not imagine that something the size of a 777 could completely disintegrate in air and not leave a single portion to identify. If this were the case, then would not the oil/fuel have burned up as well versus leaving an oil slick? None of this is making any sense to me at all.
Old 10 March 2014, 08:04
Russian Tycoon

I initially thought that the airplane was hijacked, but then it is weird that the hijackers haven't made contact with any government or media to state their demands... Unless they have and we just don't know about it.

Very scary situation that does not make any sense.
Old 10 March 2014, 09:03
On the Extract Bird

Hopefully this isn't the beginning of another Operation Bojinka.
Old 10 March 2014, 09:05
Been There Done That

Need to start exploring the links between this Lady-Boy fuck tourist passport rip off ring in Thailand and the muzzies.
19 Oct 2017
Old 10 March 2014, 10:49
REMF

Is there anywhere along that route where someone could have quickly dropped it below radar and put it on the ground? If so, that's a LOT of hostages.....
Old 10 March 2014, 11:16
Authorized Personnel

I am now reading this thread primarily for M06's responses...
Old 10 March 2014, 11:47
Problem Solver

This is beginning to look/feel like a Flight 19 type of scenario...

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 10 March 2014, 13:39
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlwithaGlock View Post
I initially thought that the airplane was hijacked, but then it is weird that the hijackers haven't made contact with any government or media to state their demands... Unless they have and we just don't know about it.
Possible western nations would announce contact... doesn't mean anyone else would....

So... that would be a hell of imagery RFI... All the KNOWN 777 capable fields within remaining range of the 777 that was non-stop to Bejing.....
Old 10 March 2014, 15:59
Confirmed User

I heard a little while ago they are discounting the oil slicks that were seen by air as belonging to the plane. Weird indeed.
Old 10 March 2014, 16:13
Confirmed User

7.5hrs of fuel at the time of disappearance(if accurate) in the gulf of Thailand area, could put that plane in a lot of places if it didn't crash/blow up.

If it was theoretically an inside job, is there a way of making a plane "disappear"?
Old 10 March 2014, 17:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd1e22 View Post
7.5hrs of fuel at the time of disappearance(if accurate) in the gulf of Thailand area, could put that plane in a lot of places if it didn't crash/blow up.

If it was theoretically an inside job, is there a way of making a plane "disappear"?
Hell to the yeah. They probably contracted CERN to use the LHC to make it disappear into another dimension. Although apparently, YOUR PHONE CAN STILL RING IN HELL!!!

Oh, BTW, these Freescale employees, who not only work for an Illuminati consortium, also designed the swallow-able microchip that the news was all aflutter about a few months ago. A blow by the Jesuits against the Mark of the Beast?

Here are some fun numerological things about the flight:

First off, we have my number Twenty Three featuring prominently right off the bat, with 239 people.

Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. Satanist and OTO founder Aleister Crowley wrote a book called: "777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley"

March 7th, 3/7 is the 66th day of the year, 66 =multiple of 33
March is month number 3
Friday is the 6th day of the week, multiple of 3
2014, 2+1+4 = 7
3/7 = three sevens
Plane was a Boeing 777
777, book on the Qabalah written by Satanist Aleister Crowley
Nasdaq closed Friday, 3/7 down 0.37%
The 33rd day of 2014 was February 2nd, Imbolc or Groundhog day
Superbowl 48 was on the 33rd day of 2014, where we were warned during
Bruno Mars halftime show to "prepare prepare"
33 days later was March 7th and the downing of flight 370
The airport code for Kuala Lumpur is KUL
In Pythagorean numerology, KUL equates to 233, 2x33
3 - is the first sacred number, seen as the number of wisdom, understanding
and knowledge (think, three sided triangle with the all-seeing eye)
7 - is one the most sacred of all numbers, the spirit of everything, the multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number
0- Zero, as defined by the Kabbalah, when placed after a number increases its power tenfold
37- age of Luigi Maraldi (his stolen passport was used)
Flight 370 from KUL-PKE is 6hrs 0min or 360 minutes
360 represents the circle or the wheel or the opening to the abyss

Within the Malaysia Airline logo is the number 33 (Highest level of Freemasonry)

The logo is also shaped like a trident, a staff topped with three prongs
The trident is the symbol of the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer, the transformer
The trident is also seen in the hands of Poseidon or Neptune, where is was used as a symbol of power to control the seas

If you can't see the fnords, they won't eat you...
19 Oct 2017
Old 10 March 2014, 17:18

Hijack the plane, kill the passengers, disable the transponders, land the aircraft in some unidentified airfield in the Nam jungle. pack the plane full of explosives..........and [insert crazy Terror plot involving a 'ghost' plane and thousands of pounds of explosives]?????

This case is getting really weird.

Plus the fact that I had a dream the night before where a large passenger jet crashing into the ocean makes it even weirder for me. Not to mention my dream of being in a huge skyscraper that collapsed the night before 9/11 gives me the heebie-jeebies too.
Old 10 March 2014, 17:22
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post

Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. ......
All Boeing passenger aircraft have the number "7" in their numerical designator. It is a thing with Boeing they have always used.
Old 10 March 2014, 17:32
Unemployed Stunt Double

Quote:

First off, we have my number Twenty Three featuring prominently right off the bat, with 239 people.

Then the plane is a Boeing 777. 777 is an important number in the Jewish Kabbalah. Satanist and OTO founder Aleister Crowley wrote a book called: "777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley"

March is month number 3
2014, 2+1+4 = 7
3/7 = three sevens
Plane was a Boeing 777
7 - is one the most sacred of all numbers, the spirit of everything, the multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number
0- Zero, as defined by the Kabbalah, when placed after a number increases its power tenfold

Within the Malaysia Airline logo is the number 33 (Highest level of Freemasonry)

The trident is the symbol of the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer, the transformer
The trident is also seen in the hands of Poseidon or Neptune, where is was used as a symbol of power to control the seas

They have medications that can help you...
Old 10 March 2014, 18:19
Drawing my cutlass

The reason for the 7X7 designator is because the 707 was named for the swept wing design derived from .707 or 45 degrees.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Quote:
In Special Forces we had a saying: "Work hard in silence, let your success do the talking."

Tracy
Old 10 March 2014, 18:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post
All Boeing passenger aircraft have the number "7" in their numerical designator. It is a thing with Boeing they have always used.
All that proves is that the owner of Boeing is a disciple of Aleister Crowley himself...
19 Oct 2017
Old 10 March 2014, 18:57
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

I am not sure why Boeing likes the number "7" for its commercial fleet. It was several models ago that I read that Boeing gave a new passenger jet the number 7 in its public numbering system. Not until then did I know Boeing's hang up with the number "7".

Such as:

Otherwise, Boeing has retained the 7-7 convention for the past fifty years, having applied it to its entire family of commercial jetliners:
• 727 (1,831 built)
• 737 (over 4,300 built to date)
• 747 (over 1,300 built to date)
• 757 (over 1,000 built to date)
• 767 (over 880 built to date)
• 777 (over 400 built to date)
The latest member of the family is the 787. But I do not want to get caught part way out my escaping window. Boeing does use internal numbers for their aircraft design. These internal numbers are not let to the public.
Old 10 March 2014, 18:59
Confirmed User

Quote:
Hell to the yeah. They probably contracted CERN to use the LHC to make it disappear into another dimension. Although apparently, YOUR PHONE CAN STILL RING IN HELL!!!

Oh, BTW, these Freescale employees, who not only work for an Illuminati consortium, also designed the swallow-able microchip that the news was all aflutter about a few months ago. A blow by the Jesuits against the Mark of the Beast?u

March is month number 3
2014, 2+1+4 = 7
3/7 = three sevens
Plane was a Boeing 777

That just gave me the urge to club baby seals.
Old 10 March 2014, 19:21
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post

I am not sure why Boeing likes the number "7" for its commercial fleet. It was several models ago that I read that Boeing gave a new passenger jet the number 7 in its public numbering system. Not until then did I know Boeing's hang up with the number "7".

Such as:

Otherwise, Boeing has retained the 7-7 convention for the past fifty years, having applied it to its entire family of commercial jetliners:
• 727 (1,831 built)
• 737 (over 4,300 built to date)
• 747 (over 1,300 built to date)
• 757 (over 1,000 built to date)
• 767 (over 880 built to date)
• 777 (over 400 built to date)
The latest member of the family is the 787. But I do not want to get caught part way out my escaping window. Boeing does use internal numbers for their aircraft design. These internal numbers are not let to the public.
Don't forget the 707 (1,010 built) and the 717 (156 built), sir. I remember the 707 because it was the first plane I ever flew in as a kid and a variant of it served as Air Force 1 for several Presidents when I was coming up...

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."

Our new posting rules