SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 18 May 2015, 10:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69harley View Post
The news and the statements by the police makes it sound like the the dead and wounded were all shot by other bikers. I bet some of these guys were shot by the police?
Word through the grapevine is yes, some were shot by LE but no idea how many or if they were wounded or killed. Good.
Old 18 May 2015, 10:46
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Gotta love Texas. Gotta have them cowboy boots. :big grin:
Haha, as soon as I saw that Deputy the first thing I thought of was "I am Sheriff Bufert T Justice of Texas, you sumbitch!"

Last edited by WGH0922; 18 May 2015 at 10:49. Reason: Pic
Old 18 May 2015, 10:50
Been There Done That

Pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b8db6c30-fcdc-11e4-a7a1-696a827b398b_AP903510618957_3.jpg (44.2 KB, 533 views)
Old 18 May 2015, 11:02
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Fuck 'em, they're no better than the Crips and Bloods. Thugs and criminals, the lot of them.

Thankfully, no innocents were killed or injured.
Unlike the Crips and such they can hit what they shoot at sometimes.

To answer the SS tattoos and such a lot of the clubs use the runes.I have seen hispanic and black bikers with SS runes.

Glad only thugs were killed.
Old 18 May 2015, 11:18
Ne Obliviscaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Unlike the Crips and such they can hit what they shoot at sometimes.

To answer the SS tattoos and such a lot of the clubs use the runes.I have seen hispanic and black bikers with SS runes.

Glad only thugs were killed.
I've seen black dudes with SS runes. They were graduates of the USMC Scout Sniper Course.
Old 18 May 2015, 12:20
Policeman Officer

A good start.

Supposedly 189 will be charged. I feel bad for the booking officer.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 18 May 2015, 12:27
Problem Solver

Well, that didn't take long.

Twin Peaks' corporate office has revoked the Waco location's franchise:

Twin Peaks revokes Waco restaurant's franchise

By Aaron Smith
POSTED: 08:17 AM CDT May 18, 2015 UPDATED: 11:15 AM CDT May 18, 2015

The Twin Peaks company has revoked the franchise agreement for its restaurant in Waco, Texas, the scene of a biker shootout that killed nine people this weekend.

"We will not tolerate the actions of this relatively new franchisee and are revoking their franchise immediately," said the Dallas-based company.

The company laid the blame on the managers of the Waco franchise who "chose to ignore the warnings and advice from both the police and our company, and did not uphold the high security standards we have in place to ensure everyone is safe at our restaurants."...

http://www.kspr.com/life/money/twin-...52342_33079582

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 18 May 2015, 12:32
Rocket Surgeon

Word I'm getting is that it was OMC thug-on-thug until LEOs engaged, and then they turned on the LEOs, resulting in an unspecified number of MC members being dropped by the LEOs.

Given the numbers involved (over 200 detained, over 165 charged, 9 dead, 18 transported, over 100 firearms recovered, 5 OMCs involved), that was an outstanding job by Waco PD, TX DPS, and other responding agencies. The fact that no bystanders were injured is staggering considering the number of rounds fired.

"Butch up, prom queen"
-Wench
Old 18 May 2015, 12:34
Confirmed User

Knowing Waco, the restaurant's talent was likely comprised of townies, rather than hot little Baylor undergrads. Grossest experience I ever had at a titty bar, Too Minnies, had just such a demographic - had to throw away a pair of khaki shorts, and not because of what I left on them, but rather because of what the "dancer" left on them.

Thus, I will safely assume in revoking the franchise license nothing of value was lost.

And frankly, with the dead all being gang members, I'd say the gene pool got a boost.
Old 18 May 2015, 12:36
Supporterator

One hundred weapons. Holy fuck.

Amazing that no officers were hit. Since I doubt these guys had the sense to collectively avoid shooting LE--we may safely conclude that they shoot about as well as any other group of gangbangers.
Old 18 May 2015, 12:47
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armitage12 View Post
Is there a white supremacist angle to any of the involved gangs? One of the news wire photographs showed a biker with 'SS' tattoos.
As a 1%er in SC, I will answer that question for you. Not usually depending on the club. However, there are racists among us as there are in any part of society. The Bolts are really just to piss people off and for shock value. Here in SC there are no Hispanic or Black members, but there are many chapters of the "Big 4" with Hispanic members. There are no blacks in those clubs, but they do have their own clubs.

As for us being like the crips or the bloods, there is no comparison. 3 of the top 1% clubs were started by veterans returning home from wars including mine. It takes years to earn your patch and not all of us are thugs and criminals. We have doctors, lawyers, DOD employees, and a vast majority of us are vets. (No Cops) We have people from all walks of life that choose to be part of the brotherhood. 1% does not mean criminal. We support our neighborhoods, and many many causes. All you have to do is ask around and you will see the people we help.

My chapter is based in a very small community, without the support of the people we would have a hard time. We do clean up the trash and the people are safer with us here. What you see are the bad sides of club life, and that is exactly what .gov and law enforcement want you to see. No matter what club you are from, we all prospect and come up the same. We ALL believe in the same thing too. Freedom, Family, and Brotherhood--- yes a 1%er will die protecting it. Well over a hundred thousand in the US alone and that shit scares big brother. We choose to live our own way and not how some bureaucrat or lying politician tells us too. That is why most of what you see are lies. As a matter of fact with all the guys coming home, clubs are seeing a huge influx of prospects and hangarounds.

Are there criminals --- absolutely, will we fight to protect our beliefs --- absolutely, but that does not make us thugs. I have NEVER seen any patched member go out of their way to hurt someone who didn't have it coming. That shit in Texas is disgusting and they should have settled it out of the public. However, Texas is a very different animal when it comes to the clubs. You have a lot of patches who want the same turf.

Just remember, not all of us are long haired, bearded, stanky, drugging and drinking pigs like you see on tv. We have careers, education, families. We love our country, our military, and our Constitution. We just march by a different drummer.

ML&R, I love reading what you guys have to say on this board. I appreciate this community immensely.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:10

Waco

Heard on the news lots of threats being made towards the police by the gangs.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:13
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramedic68whiskey View Post
Your post.
Wow. So much wrong with this post. Like a klucker saying he's in it for the social aspect.

Last edited by Gray Rhyno; 18 May 2015 at 13:24.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:19
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Learning View Post
Heard on the news lots of threats being made towards the police by the gangs.
Word through LE is that there has been a, "green light" (for lack of a better term) put out for MC's to target cops. Probably because they're all misunderstood beacons of society.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:20
Confirmed User

Is it a coincidence that this biker 'love fest' happened at the same time as the Jade Helm exercises?
Old 18 May 2015, 13:21
Did...did I do that?

I've seen three names tossed around: Bandidos, Scimitars, and Cossacks. Who else was involved? Were any of the clubs allied with any of the others, and supporting that alliance?
Old 18 May 2015, 13:22
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramedic68whiskey View Post

...No matter what club you are from, we all prospect and come up the same. We ALL believe in the same thing too...
Surely you jest.

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 18 May 2015, 13:27
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

I see that Twin Peaks is a national chain, even have one in my neck of the woods.

Is there something about this particular restaurant that brought all these gangs together at it? It appears from statements made by a Waco police Sgt that the cops knew there was trouble brewing and are blaming the violence on the restaurant, which is now in the process of having its franchise revoked by the parent company.
Old 18 May 2015, 13:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front_Sight_Bang View Post
Word through LE is that there has been a, "green light" (for lack of a better term) put out for MC's to target cops. Probably because they're all misunderstood beacons of society.
Are you using the term 'green light' as used in gang parlance?

that is to say are the shot-callers for the OMGs putting out a hit on LEOs in the Waco area?
Old 18 May 2015, 13:31
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

I see nothing -- not in the slightest (other than the above post) to indicate the most remote connection between any mil exercises and biker violence.

Seriously -- damn....

Our new posting rules