SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 28 September 2020, 19:07
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
IME, sundown syndrome is usually an indicator or precursor to dementia. Considering Biden doesn't just display a loss of train of thought or befuddlement during the late afternoon or early evening, I'd wager he has some type of early dementia, not just sundown syndrome.

If his family or anyone loved him, they'd pull him off the card. I'd also caution those of you who are crowing about how trump will mop the floor with him. When you set the bar so low for someone, they only have to get one good point in to appear to have overachieved. Biden sucked before his mind was mostly destroyed and sticking with that fact might be a more pervasive line of attack.
Concur 100%.

I can't believe his family allowed this. It's insulting.

*Victims* Hate Winners.
Old 28 September 2020, 19:48
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
IME, sundown syndrome is usually an indicator or precursor to dementia. Considering Biden doesn't just display a loss of train of thought or befuddlement during the late afternoon or early evening, I'd wager he has some type of early dementia, not just sundown syndrome.

If his family or anyone loved him, they'd pull him off the card. I'd also caution those of you who are crowing about how trump will mop the floor with him. When you set the bar so low for someone, they only have to get one good point in to appear to have overachieved. Biden sucked before his mind was mostly destroyed and sticking with that fact might be a more pervasive line of attack.
IMO what's going on with Biden in this campaign 1s classic elder exploitation/abuse. He is being used by his family and hanger onners to get power, money, jobs, etc.

Even my wife, who hates Trump, is disgusted with what Biden is being but through.

Is he really able to comprehend what's happening at times?

As far as the debates go, all he has to do is repeat the same tag lines he's been mumbling for decades.
Old 28 September 2020, 20:17
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by btq96r View Post
It would take at least a few years of him being in office before he could step down without confirming what people suspect might have been the case all along. The delicate part will be giving her enough time to be seen as POTUS for credibility in the 2024 elections, but no so quickly the people feel cheated because they voted for Biden.
The 22nd Amendment starts out " No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once...."

Biden has to last 731 days so Harris can run twice.
Old 28 September 2020, 21:24
Reverse Apache Master

Biden has no choice. He HAS to run so that any investigation of his dealings can be framed as an attack on Trump’s political opposition. He’s the first domino; he falls, they all start falling. He wasn’t the only one with his hands in the Ukraine cookie jar.
Old 28 September 2020, 21:27
Shakin' the bush Boss

You've got it all wrong KS11. Remember, it was Trump pulling chicanery in Ukraine.

We've always been at war with Eurasia.
Old 28 September 2020, 22:42
Confirmed User

I hate to even go here...but I strongly believe the dems accuse POTUS of things they are guilty of.
I find it more plausible that the Russianís have blackmail material on Biden than not.
Old 28 September 2020, 23:24
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fy0834 View Post
I hate to even go here...but I strongly believe the dems accuse POTUS of things they are guilty of.
I find it more plausible that the Russianís have blackmail material on Biden than not.
Projection is their favorite currency. Straight out of the Rules for Radicals playbook.
Old 29 September 2020, 00:06
RIP SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jportal50 View Post
Dealing with it currently with my mother (onset dementia and alzheimer's). It's getting worse, and started with dementia. I am driving down this evening to Fredericksburg to watch her (baby sit) to insure she cant wander off while my step-father takes care of a clogged artery. Very sad to watch. Fortunately, my step father takes very good care of her. I believe it only to be a matter of time before he is over whelmed (given their ages). Marine Vietnam Vet he is.

Biden's speech patterns seems to be the same as above. I guess drugs can only last so long (assuming he is on them). He is the same age as my mother.

Agree with the above, someone should pull him out. Sad to watch.
I helped my father take care of my mother for almost 4 years. She had dementia/alzheimers. Everyone is different as the disease progresses. But the eyes early on show the disconnect. Those of you who have or had family members with this terrible disease, know what I am describing. Biden gets that look in his eyes. You can tell when he becomes confused. My mother was on meds to help for years but eventually they can no longer help. His wife disgusts me.
Old 29 September 2020, 00:14
been ***** **** that

^^ But she's a Doctor, I'm sure she knows what she's doing!
Old 29 September 2020, 03:04
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL View Post
I helped my father take care of my mother for almost 4 years. She had dementia/alzheimers. Everyone is different as the disease progresses. But the eyes early on show the disconnect. Those of you who have or had family members with this terrible disease, know what I am describing. Biden gets that look in his eyes. You can tell when he becomes confused. My mother was on meds to help for years but eventually they can no longer help. His wife disgusts me.
Yup...
Old 29 September 2020, 04:22
Been There Done That

And even with that there is a large portion of America that still thinks Biden is more competent than Trump to lead America. Sigh....
Old 29 September 2020, 06:32
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CV View Post
Sweet mother of Jesus, that's hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0wf96jgabs
Whats missing is the Benny Hill music.

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 29 September 2020, 07:30
Shakin' the bush Boss

I love it. The headline story on CNN this morning is "Trump will have to account for his failures tonight".
Old 29 September 2020, 08:38
been ***** **** that

I have to admit , I am not overly optimistic about any of this. It is getting down right ugly around here with "feelings". The future wannabe ex-Flotus is campaigning in WI , her husband is embarrassing and even more embarrassing is the number of idiots that think otherwise. I did not think I would see any more circus acts than I already have, I was wrong! I think those of us who believe in prayer need to ramp it up!
Old 29 September 2020, 09:05
BTDT

Quote:
I have to admit , I am not overly optimistic about any of this.

You're certainly not alone - never underestimate the power of the morally and ethically corrupt...
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 29 September 2020, 10:17
Get Down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
And even with that there is a large portion of America that still thinks Biden is more competent than Trump to lead America. Sigh....
There's also a large portion of America that believes that if we just eliminate money, people would just selflessly work their asses for the good humanity and put aside any desire for individual fulfillment. Considering that has been proven over a period of nearly 100 years to not work and yet it's still the most popular idea among Americans under age 40, it's no surprise that they think Biden is, or ever has been, competent to lead.
Old 29 September 2020, 11:11
Authorized Personnel

Interesting... wasn’t it GW Bush that was accused of being wired up during a debate.

Bold move Cotton, let’s see how it pays off for them. I doubt it will get any traction because of Muh Russian conspiracy or Covid

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...tronic-devices

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 29 September 2020, 11:18
Legal Immigrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator2 View Post
it's no surprise that they think Biden is, or ever has been, competent to lead.
It's not about a belief in competence.

From personal experience in a few industries, I know that many people honestly fear competence. It leads to their exposure as being:

a) Fucking useless;
b) Fucking criminal.

People pulling for Biden want an incompetent leader who will let them continue doing what they've been doing. That was also the reason they pulled for the evil witch HRC.
Old 29 September 2020, 11:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
Interesting... wasn’t it GW Bush that was accused of being wired up during a debate.

Bold move Cotton, let’s see how it pays off for them. I doubt it will get any traction because of Muh Russian conspiracy or Covid

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...tronic-devices
Hillary was given the answers to debates last election, so there is good reason to believe Biden is being fed the answers. We know he wouldn’t be able to remember anything if he was told beforehand, so what else might they try? What reason would they have to say no to this?

I had a conversation with a family member yesterday who plans to vote for Biden. This definitely reinforced my belief that Biden voters are some of the most clueless people in this country. No matter how the debate actually goes, most people will have the opinion they are told to have.
Old 29 September 2020, 12:04
Reverse Apache Master

“Debates Cancelled Due to Trump’s Outlandish Demands” — CNN

Our new posting rules