Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 7 December 2017, 18:15
True Origin Not Known

My bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look. Don'tTouch. View Post
Nice article, it was a good read. To give credit to the author of the article in the original post, as well as link to the title of book from which it came: http://www.hearttouchers.com/iwojima
I did not intend to take credit for this, I just posted it when my aunt sent it to me. I am NOT the author.

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 7 December 2017, 19:34
killjoy

No intent as a dig on you, RR. There could have been a better way for me to share the author credit and provide further reading for those interested without it appearing so, I suppose. Thank you, again, for sharing as many of us wouldn't be aware of it otherwise.

Our new posting rules