Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Gear, Survival and Fieldcraft

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #541  
Old 29 November 2017, 13:08
Gunk's Avatar
Gunk Gunk is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 516
I just got one for my G21. These slim holsters are addictive because they do everything well and are easy on and off. Excellent kit.

[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 29 November 2017, 13:20
Sharky's Avatar
Sharky Sharky is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: SOCNET
Posts: 18,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
Thank you for not entering the Contest!! !!!


It's how I roll! What did I win?
__________________
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 29 November 2017, 15:26
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
It's how I roll! What did I win?
I like how you Roll!

I have nothing but praise for you.

Thank you for not extorting me BEFORE the contest ended.
__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 13 December 2017, 18:31
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Thumbs up SURVIVAL PUCK!



Our shipment arrived today of this Great New Product we've added to the 2Aholster Website Store. It's call Survival Puck:

The Survival Puck is a compact, waterproof, personal emergency kit. Currently offering six different types of kits: Essentials, Emergency Light, First Aid, Fire Starting, Medicine, and Water Purification.
Do these make great Stocking-Stuffers or what? YES! Haha!

No Shipping cost on these if bought along with a holster.

Buy 'em separate, or all 6!

More info and photos @Link->https://2aholster.com/product/survival-puck/
__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 13 December 2017, 18:50
NoChai NoChai is online now
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 164
Just got home and got the package you sent, Tom. As I was expecting, everything is superbly made, I couldn't be happier. I'm gifting that other 10mm mag holster to the same guy that traded for the holster and I'll bet he is going to love it as well.

Thanks for working with my timeline and delivering, yet again, not only the best products but the best customer service I've yet encountered.

I'm going to try and get my ass out in the stand before I leave again next week. Hoping to take that chest rig out. I'll write a review afterwards if I make it out there.
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 13 December 2017, 19:23
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChai View Post
Just got home and got the package you sent, Tom. As I was expecting, everything is superbly made, I couldn't be happier. I'm gifting that other 10mm mag holster to the same guy that traded for the holster and I'll bet he is going to love it as well.

Thanks for working with my timeline and delivering, yet again, not only the best products but the best customer service I've yet encountered.

I'm going to try and get my ass out in the stand before I leave again next week. Hoping to take that chest rig out. I'll write a review afterwards if I make it out there.
Awesome! And Awesome working with you.

Enjoy your time there! And thanks again!
__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 13 December 2017, 19:51
hawkdrver's Avatar
hawkdrver hawkdrver is online now
Red Headed Stepchild
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North
Posts: 1,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChai View Post
yet again, not only the best products but the best customer service I've yet encountered.
Confirmed.
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 27 December 2017, 02:09
1RiserSlip's Avatar
1RiserSlip 1RiserSlip is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: W. Slope of Big Sewell Mtn.
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
I just got one for my G21. These slim holsters are addictive because they do everything well and are easy on and off. Excellent kit.

[IMG][/IMG]

I bought the same rig for my G29 and love it. I turned my neighbor onto the site and he bought one of the chest rigs.

Good stuff.
__________________
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 27 December 2017, 13:24
DaveP DaveP is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Maine
Posts: 148
Another fan of Tom's slim profile holster.

DaveP
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 1 January 2018, 12:30
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
I bought the same rig for my G29 and love it. I turned my neighbor onto the site and he bought one of the chest rigs.

Good stuff.
I appreciate that too!

I get impressed every time someone can recommend my gear to a friend and they buy and like the gear too!
__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #551  
Old 13 January 2018, 12:13
Gumby2/6's Avatar
Gumby2/6 Gumby2/6 is offline
Calculating Infinity...
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,379
Another Satisfied Customer

What can I say, that hasn't already been said, in this thread? I ordered a custom slim profile pancake OWB for G19 w/ Streamlight TLR-6, as well as a 2 mag carrier. Looks Great, Fits Great, Great Retention, and although the mag carrier was kind of an afterthought(Tom will give you a great deal, if ordered with a pancake holster), it is so well made, I almost like it better than the holster
Thanks again, Tom!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180113_110252.jpg (35.7 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg 20180113_110345.jpg (31.5 KB, 183 views)
Reply With Quote
  #552  
Old 30 January 2018, 11:11
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby2/6 View Post
What can I say, that hasn't already been said, in this thread? I ordered a custom slim profile pancake OWB for G19 w/ Streamlight TLR-6, as well as a 2 mag carrier. Looks Great, Fits Great, Great Retention, and although the mag carrier was kind of an afterthought(Tom will give you a great deal, if ordered with a pancake holster), it is so well made, I almost like it better than the holster
Thanks again, Tom!
Those Mag Carriers are sweet aren't they. I haven't sold too many of them, just a light amount. Everyone that's bought them seems to like them. They are unique!

Yours was the first time I'd used the TLR-6 for the G-19. I hope you'll post how your liking that light/gun combo.

And lastly, consider leaving a review over on Facebook or on my website if you would. Like I tell everyone, I'm a review junky. I read review after review before I buy. So, I think it helps!

Thanks Much-0!

Photo below.. .Gal had to have two to supply her needs for the Sig Academy. . .

__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #553  
Old 30 January 2018, 11:16
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Another *Long in the tooth SF* found me and likes the kit! He says he specialized In mountain and ski. . .

"Good afternoon Tom. I just wanted to drop a quick line thanking you for making this magnificent holster. My 1911 Sig Sauer with the Streamlight mounted on its rail fits perfectly. I wear it concealed in town and on the outside in the backcountry. Iíve also skied with it concealed under my ski jacket. It is top notch and I highly recommend it."

__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #554  
Old 30 January 2018, 20:16
Gumby2/6's Avatar
Gumby2/6 Gumby2/6 is offline
Calculating Infinity...
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,379
Thumbs up

Will do, LP! I don't have much of a fb presence these days, but will be happy to leave a review there. The G19/TLR6 holster is great, took it to the range twice now, and both times had a stranger ask me about it.
Reply With Quote
  #555  
Old 30 January 2018, 21:24
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby2/6 View Post
Will do, LP! I don't have much of a fb presence these days, but will be happy to leave a review there. The G19/TLR6 holster is great, took it to the range twice now, and both times had a stranger ask me about it.
All good. Post on the Website it that works best.

I see now you'd already posted in the TLR-6 Thread. I'm just wondering how that light will hold up with the G-19. Folks are often asking me about lights.
__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #556  
Old 31 January 2018, 15:55
The Fat Guy's Avatar
The Fat Guy The Fat Guy is online now
The Sagacious One
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pushing string down the hall
Posts: 13,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
Another *Long in the tooth SF* found me and likes the kit! He says he specialized In mountain and ski. . .

"Good afternoon Tom. I just wanted to drop a quick line thanking you for making this magnificent holster. My 1911 Sig Sauer with the Streamlight mounted on its rail fits perfectly. I wear it concealed in town and on the outside in the backcountry. Iíve also skied with it concealed under my ski jacket. It is top notch and I highly recommend it."

Yep, we served in Key West together. A great guy to have as a customer.
__________________
No one will take better care of us, than us: Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Reply With Quote
  #557  
Old 6 February 2018, 15:23
Gumby2/6's Avatar
Gumby2/6 Gumby2/6 is offline
Calculating Infinity...
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,379
FB review done, now I have to shower b/c I despise FB Hope I helped you sell more gear brother!
Reply With Quote
  #558  
Old 6 February 2018, 17:43
litepath's Avatar
litepath litepath is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ga.
Posts: 2,255
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby2/6 View Post
FB review done, now I have to shower b/c I despise FB Hope I helped you sell more gear brother!
Thank you!! It all helps I promise!
__________________
Nurture That Which is in Your Nature
Reply With Quote
  #559  
Old 7 February 2018, 02:24
RGR.Montcalm's Avatar
RGR.Montcalm RGR.Montcalm is offline
Been There Done That
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Clearing fields of fire
Posts: 10,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunk View Post
I just got one for my G21. These slim holsters are addictive because they do everything well and are easy on and off. Excellent kit.

[IMG][/IMG]
I have the same holster and it is my go to- I use it for my G30 also...
__________________
Shallow men believe in luck; strong men believe in cause and effect
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Our new posting rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:29.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved
SOCNET