SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > Navy SEALs

Old 31 August 2019, 19:10
On the Extract Bird

I make a comment about Big Navy punishing the many because of a few - and you want to make a big deal about it and decide to be insulting. My turn: You've run some very fine people off of this site because you want an echo chamber to fit your conservative point of view. While we share many of the same conservative opinions, I've not enjoyed the direction you've taken the site. Diverse opinions, shared in the civil way in which we used to do it here was quite enjoyable. Its gone - and you are the one primarily responsible.
Old 31 August 2019, 20:02
Administrator

Lol, dude, I'm the last person who looks for an echo chamber. All I'm doing is debating your weak points.

Fact is, you don't know what you talking about because you don't have the experience to debate the point. I notice no actual team guys have sided with your POV. Hmmm... If you actually had the experience you could have easily rebutted my comment, yet you decided to go off. Your choice.

As to the direction of the site, another LOL. You're one of the primary loud mouths who causes most of the complaints, including from other boat guys. It's always the pompous loud months who claim we want an echo chamber when confronted with actual points or their lack of experience gets highlighted.

My last point, before I launch you, is that I find it extremely interesting you're always one of the first to call out cops for not cleaning themselves up, but in this case some course correction from the top is the wrong way to go forward. Hypocrite much?
Old 31 August 2019, 20:11
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
I make a comment about Big Navy punishing the many because of a few - and you want to make a big deal about it and decide to be insulting. My turn: You've run some very fine people off of this site because you want an echo chamber to fit your conservative point of view. While we share many of the same conservative opinions, I've not enjoyed the direction you've taken the site. Diverse opinions, shared in the civil way in which we used to do it here was quite enjoyable. Its gone - and you are the one primarily responsible.
Maintaining standards ain't that fucking hard. Big Navy got involved because the incidents we're talking about have had national/international repercussions and have drawn Congressional interest. That draws public interest, you know the people that actually pay us. BTW if Admiral Green is the the senior NSW Officer in the Navy how is that "Big Navy"?

ETA: Make your Fucking Bed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70
Old 31 August 2019, 20:41
Scoundrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
words word words
You seem to have a beach worth’s of sand in your pussy. I don’t always see eye to eye with Silverbullet, but it is an undeniable fact that under his management, SOCNET and it’s membership has become more professional and focused. The fact that someone would characterize a potential return to good order and discipline as punishment maybe says more about the person asserting the position than anything else.

“It's not a good idea to allow an unknown enemy force to attack your compound. Ever, really.” -MixedLoad

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HST

Secrets don't sleep til they're took to the grave. -BMTH
Old 4 September 2019, 13:27
Been There Done That

FUBAR,

Once again I see you are attracting negative attention, something I tried to warn you of once before - but you didn't want to listen. It seems you post more in the SEAL area, than our own SWCC area, oh wait, you're not SWCC either, just a guy that only did PB dets and now thinks he's the voice of NSW.

As I have said to you in PM's, read more post less, you think pissing in SB bowl is a smart move? Do you think posting out of your lane is a smart move?

Are you trying to see if they'll que the Chinook's?

Please - push away from the Keyboard before you end up on the banned list.

And don't PM me crying about scolding in private, I've talked to you on that before. let this sink in, replying will only add to the rest of us shaking our heads at you.
Old 4 September 2019, 13:32
Administrator

Too late. He is banned.
Old 4 September 2019, 18:59
Been There Done That

Good

Our new posting rules